Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? (10983 Views)

How To Pass The Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR) Exams With Ease / Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition / Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? by jessyb: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
i just wanna know if there is anyone out there who can give me a full details on the fees this school charges for their ND students?, pls!!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? by lawrence2013: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nd a respons pls
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? by erne: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS!

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? by valwizzy(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
Pls anyone with an answer to this should help.

Cc: @lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Can I Study Law Without Crediting Lit-In-Eng?can't I use this result for it? / The Korowai People Of New Guinea Who Live On Trees And Eat Human Flesh(photos) / Science,art Or Commercial Subjects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.