Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer (683 Views)

Frustrated With My Career What Should I Do / Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by tolaxin(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2016
Please mining engineers and career professionals in the house. I will like to know how prospective mining engineering is in our country and overseas.

Does it really have a future?
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by tolaxin(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2016
Please contribute as you view
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by tolaxin(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
Are there no mining engineers on nairaland
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by tolaxin(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2016
Cc: ifoundmyperfect
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by Icon4s(m): 5:19am On May 07, 2016
tolaxin:
Please mining engineers and career professionals in the house. I will like to know how prospective mining engineering is in our country and overseas.

Does it really have a future?

My brother u need nt fear. Make sure u graduate with at least a 2:1 & a whole world of opportinities await u.

Most minning engineers that practise are in the Oil and Gas industry.
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by strongtech2(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2016
It will be good if we can have an experienced mining engineer in here who we can ask some questions
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by tolaxin(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
Icon4s:

My brother u need nt fear. Make sure u graduate with at least a 2:1 & a whole world of opportinities await u.

Most minning engineers that practise are in the Oil and Gas industry.

Thanks very much man for stopping by and contributing to this. God bless
Re: Mining Engineering As A Career; What The Future Has To Offer by tolaxin(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
strongtech2:
It will be good if we can have an experienced mining engineer in here who we can ask some questions

It seems they are very scarce here!

(1) (Reply)

Prospects Of A Medical Rep JOB / Slave To Salary? / British Barristers Stop Wearing Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.