Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Hidden Savings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hidden Savings (1002 Views)

Saudi Husband Caught Groping And Forcing Maid; On Suspicious Wife Hidden Camera / Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Savings by ayeesha: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2009
Is it right to have a hidden savings account, one which your partner knows nothing about?

How will you feel, knowing there are no money secrets btw you and your partner, if you discover one day, probably by mistake, a

savings booklet or cheque book belonging to your partner which you have no knowledge of and which holds quite a substantial amount of money?

will you keep quiet and pretend you didnt see it or will you go ahead and confront him/her?
Re: Hidden Savings by nwaka80(f): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
What on earth will make u hide your savings from ur spouse, thougth they said 1+1 in marriage =1. unless ur own is otherwise. Shows there is no love & trust in dat marriage, better dissolve it and go your seperate ways.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Savings by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
There is nothing wrong in a man having some savings like that as long as he doesnt have hidden agenda on how to spend it.
If he wanna surprise the wife with some project.
If he is saving for raining day for the household.
If the wife is a spender, as a man nothing wrong at all

If i am the spender, and i found out that my wife has such, if i know the aim or objective of it, i will be glad i have a woman that thinks about tomorrow on our behalf
Re: Hidden Savings by mamagee6(f): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Those that are bound to hide their savings are bound to lose it without anyone.
Re: Hidden Savings by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
,mama-gee:

Those that are bound to hide their savings are bound to lose it without anyone.

Na lieeeeeeeeeeeee tongue
Re: Hidden Savings by mamagee6(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2009
Na true. angry
Re: Hidden Savings by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
Re: Hidden Savings by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 13, 2009
Re: Hidden Savings by Sissy3(f): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2009
keep quite for where? i will talk and ask him oo. i mean what if he dies suddenly without any last word on his investments and assets who gets the money? and how in the world will i know he has some hidden fresh greens! na lie oo.
Re: Hidden Savings by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
chaircover:

If found out it, it can sow a seed of mistrust even if no harm was meant.

I wouldnt advise it

If yu are prudent, then, that is understandable.
there are some women that dont know when to stop spending and has no clue how to say NO to Uniform for parties.
Like i said earlier, if i am the bad spender in the relationship, i will be glad to see my woman keeping money for upkeep of our home, cos that will make her a nice woman, and na alter str8

(1) (Reply)

Being Truthful On Nairaland / Me What Would You Do If You Discovered Your Wife Is Fetish? / How To Keep Your Marriage Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.