Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex (23291 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex by anigbajumo(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
2dugged:
this is one of the reasons I dont honour "the come to my house" invitation, guys are so fund of that these days,you meet a girl today,the next day na come know my house go be the next thing

Bae,no tyme to waste tyme.
Re: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:27am On May 07, 2016
rhymxkid:

where are the Mods ?? how can someone just come up here and type this nonsense...
u overly just keep spewing rubbish every time ...u are so delusional and need to be taken to the lawma's dumbsite.... u are a shame on African women!!

grin
Re: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex by iPopAlomo(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2016
2dugged:
this is one of the reasons I dont honour "the come to my house" invitation, guys are so fund of that these days,you meet a girl today,the next day na come know my house go be the next thing

Wait... so... anytime you honour that invitation... you'll get down...? interesting...

You didn't want to but... you did it by mistake... all these women serf...
Re: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Wait... so... anytime you honour that invitation... you'll get down...? interesting...

You didn't want to but... you did it by mistake... all these women serf...
read and understand before you quote,all these small boys self,where did I mention getting down?, any sensible person would know that going to his house is giving a guy the ticket to make a move for sex,abi na for fast food e go begin dey take off your bra?being in his comfort zone is the whole idea of "the come to my house " syndrome,but of course you didn't understand that either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex by mizlolar(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex by Ehisbaz: 11:57am On May 15, 2018
Your number please
Or just buzz me nairaland on WhatsApp
Please
I de beg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict / Bleep Me Hard : : Adulterotic Sex Story 18+ / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.