Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy (56899 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by marvelck: 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
Atimes, when a girl is doing nyanga for a guy, she is indirectly giving him some signals cos she might also be interested in the guy. You know ladies are not expected to ask a guy out or propose to a guy. Its not allowed. Doing that would make the girl look so desperate or cheap. But most girls are usually excited whenever a guy they've bn eying or also like, approaches her for a relationship. They might pretend not to be interested or make small shakara for him, but deep inside, she is so excited. And when a guy goes after a girl that already likes him, things are much easier and faster. Girls do have eyes for guys too. They just like to make shakara

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by donbenedict(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2016
U better just tell me ur mind, if not u will die in ur shakara. grin

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 06, 2016
How old are you for you to have discovered this now?
Tell us something we don't know already.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 06, 2016
grin whatever shakara mean is....I won't do that to my baby love hifaif1...

He knows what's up wink grin kiss

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by LecciGucci: 1:48pm On May 06, 2016
some gals still have the courage to woo o
i remember wen i lived in delta.....a gal needed me so badly.
always begging me for a kiss or asking me to close my eyes so that she can do wateva she like
but then i was a virgin and so shy... neva gave her time to kiss me even for once angry.till i left delta
years later wen i don open eye...i used to remember her and come dey regret grin grin grin
kai bcoz that gal get nyash die come fine join....
this geh will wear mini flair shocked skirt enter my room...her big behind will push the skirt backwards.
and to evry step she makes her ass go dey play band... the tune of nigeria national anthem. grin grin grin grin grin
yet i no do anything.

i bleeped up shaa

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by zadok60: 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
i love girls with boldness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hifaif1: 2:01pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin whatever shakara mean is....I won't do that to my baby love hifaif1...

He knows what's up wink grin kiss

grin I trust you won't, my love!!!

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

grin I trust you won't, my love!!!

grin grin grin how's the convent my baby love? Hope everything is well...today is first Friday of the month, don't u have mass? tongue grin

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hifaif1: 2:08pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin how's the convent my baby love? Hope everything is well...today is first Friday of the month, don't u have mass? tongue grin

We had in the morning as usual!!!

But I already graduated from the seminary, my love!!! In three weeks time, I might consider being a full-fledged priest or I leave with my theology degree!!!

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

We had in the morning as usual!!!

But I already graduated from the seminary, my love!!! In three weeks time, I might consider being a full-fledged priest or I leave with my theology degree!!!

So, are u excited now that in 3wks time ul be a full pledge priest? grin can u choose where u can preach?
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by oladokuntk(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
I like as you talk true jare. Heya sorry. but hope say you no fall victim again. Sharp up.
LecciGucci:
always begging me for a kiss or asking me to close my eyes so that she can do wateva she like
but then i was a virgin and so shy... neva gave her time to kiss me even for once grin.till i left delta
years later wen i don open eye...i used to remember her and come dey regret grin grin grin
this geh will wear mini flair shocked skirt enter my room...her big behind will push the skirt backwards.
and her ass go dey play band... the tune of nigeria national anthem. grin grin grin grin grin
yet i no do anything.

i bleeped up shaa

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by LecciGucci: 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
oladokuntk:
I like as you talk true jare. Heya sorry. but hope say you no fall victim again. Sharp up.

lol..neva again!
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hifaif1: 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

So, are u excited now that in 3wks time ul be a full pledge priest? grin can u choose where u can preach?

Not really as excited anymore!!!

No, we don't influence our own postings!!!

Only the diocese can!!!

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

Only the diocese can!!!

Oh why not my love? Soon u will reap the fruit of ur hard work & that's the most important thing grin
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hungryboy(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

Only the diocese can!!!
wetin dis people dey talk sèf,
Priest, My love?,
I'm i seeing things abi na Priccks you been wan spell auto correct change am to Priest?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hifaif1: 3:05pm On May 06, 2016
hungryboy:
wetin dis people dey talk sèf,
Priest, My love?,
I'm i seeing things abi na Priccks you been wan spell auto correct change am to Priest?

Repent!!!
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hifaif1: 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh why not my love? Soon u will reap the fruit of ur hard work & that's the most important thing grin

You know why, my love!!! But I have heard you!!!
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

You know why, my love!!! But I have heard you!!!

Always remember, whatever ur decision will be in 3wks time, I will always be here to support u morally my baby love kiss grin grin
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by hifaif1: 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Always remember, whatever ur decision will be in 3wks time, I will always be here to support u morally my baby love kiss grin grin

I will always remember that, my goddess!!! smiley Thank you!!!

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by kfrosh: 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
Like seriously undecided; this your English can rack walls o.....
zadok60:

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by kfrosh: 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
Like seriously undecided; this your English can crack walls o.....
zadok60:
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by balancediet(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
It happens every now and then. Na pride de worry them. There's nothing wrong in a lady asking a guy out 4 a date,n gals shud take a cue from Tope Makinwa tolotolo gesture towards Eedris Elba and Anty Genevieve tolotolo gesture to Dwaayne Johnson "D'rock".

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by epospiky(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
some might be casual though. At times girls could just want you around as a friend and not as bf so you could be disappointed when you decide to step above the friend zone.

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by SABA2002(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
How this write-up go
epp our live

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by seunlayi(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
emotion na strong thing o

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Stuntkid172(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2016
stop this sh1t and focus on money.

if u are broke, am sorry for u cos u are gone.

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Elchappo: 5:39pm On May 06, 2016
Oh!!! My heavenly father!!!

This rubbish made FP

Mods of today re High on Azu mangala..

Seun see what is on FP..

This is certainly end time..

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by awa(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2016
Tell him now afterall Buhari has signed the 2016 budget into law today meaning the bobo fit hammer small money soon
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Peacetemi: 5:39pm On May 06, 2016
LecciGucci:
but then i was a virgin and so shy... neva gave her time to kiss me even for once grin.till i left delta
and her ass go dey play band... the tune of nigeria national anthem. grin grin grin grin grin
yet i no do anything.
i bleeped up shaa
SEE YOUR LIFE

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Wadasco(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2016
I see I go talk to this lady, coz she dey disturb me with this signs.....

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do?