Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy (56906 Views)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Ichliebedich(f): 5:40pm On May 06, 2016
If not shakara what else are we supposed to do grin
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by beautycrush24(f): 5:42pm On May 06, 2016
abeg wetin concern this one with front page

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Erickthewreck: 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
You don't mean it
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by JohnLou(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2016
Somethings just have to be done to take your mind off naija worries.
wink
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by repogirl(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmm, OP, this isn't true every time o, before some guys without sense will mistake a firm NO for shakara and go and force them selves to do what shouldn't have been done.

A word is enough!
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Burgerlomo: 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
marvelck:
Atimes, when a girl is doing nyanga for a guy, she is indirectly giving him some signals cos she might also be interested in the guy. You know ladies are not expected to ask a guy out or propose to a guy. Its not allowed. Doing that would make the girl look so desperate or cheap. But most girls are usually excited whenever a guy they've bn eying or also like, approaches her for a relationship. They might pretend not to be interested or make small shakara for him, but deep inside, she is so excited. And when a guy goes after a girl that already likes him, things are much easier and faster. Girls do have eyes for guys too. They just like to make shakara

You're absolutely right
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Karleb(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2016
repogirl:
Hmmm, OP, this isn't true every time o, before some guys without sense will mistake a firm NO for shakara and go and force them selves to do what shouldn't have been done.

A word is enough!

Bia! Why are you taking it serious?

Na so people dey get high blood pressure.
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by gen2lpat(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

We had in the morning as usual!!!

But I already graduated from the seminary, my love!!! In three weeks time, I might consider being a full-fledged priest or I leave with my theology degree!!!

Run for your dear life. If @ this point (after 8 years) you haven't made up your mind to become a priest, 3 weeks won't do any good. If you like they babylove, ask Adam what happened to him.
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by repogirl(f): 5:55pm On May 06, 2016
Karleb:

Bia! Why are you taking it serious?

Na so people dey get high blood pressure.
just because you are not taking it seriously doesn't mean others are not.

Some will come and read this now and believe everything the OP said is true. They will start seeing signs where there are none.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Kennycyphers(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
Ichliebedich:
If not shakara what else are we supposed to do grin

Oya now... Continue with Ur shakara.
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Kennycyphers(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
repogirl:
just because you are not taking it seriously doesn't mean others are not.

Some will come and read this now and believe everything the OP said is true. They will start seeing signs where there are none.

Lol.... The person high??
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by princeakins(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
Very true of you Op... Anytim i get d signal, i make ma move, makes it much more easier ahswear. Ma lips alone don make them troll. : ;DVery true of you Op... Anytim i get d signal, i make ma move, makes it much more easier ahswear. Ma lips alone don make them troll. :
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2016
seriously l ll rather chase squirrels than av em' frontin too much. time is precious
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Chimighty007(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
But one thing I believe is that no matter how easy or difficult it took a guy to win a girl or she did the wooing; personality of both determines the outcome, we only misjudge most times due to our misconception about love affair.

Ur motive and ur purpose will go along way determining how they will both carry themselves in the relationship
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2016
ukjerry:

How old are you for you to have discovered this now?

Tell us something we don't know already.

You know everything. Don't lie
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by emityga(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2016
I hate girls that do shakara, i quit easily, i hate stress, i don't like begging someone just for something she will enjoy too

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by klassykute(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
U better just tell me ur mind, if not u will die in ur shakara. grin
lol i tell u guy ... na as she dey shakara b4 she knw u dn bang new babe
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by kandiikane(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2016
this is how rape starts. When she says no take it as no and jog on, if she wants you, she will come running even that, walk away as she is clearly young and immature for you. Know your worth as a man and walk away with the no before you become a rapist..
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by joey150(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2016
hifaif1:

Not really as excited anymore!!!

No, we don't influence our own postings!!!

Only the diocese can!!!
all this young priests. i fear una. if you onow one do..better quit now oh.

in other news, which seminary you dey?
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
LecciGucci:
some gals still have the courage to woo o
i remember wen i lived in delta.....a gal needed me so badly.
always begging me for a kiss or asking me to close my eyes so that she can do wateva she like
but then i was a virgin and so shy... neva gave her time to kiss me even for once grin.till i left delta
years later wen i don open eye...i used to remember her and come dey regret grin grin grin
kai bcoz that gal get nyash die come fine join....
this geh will wear mini flair shocked skirt enter my room...her big behind will push the skirt backwards.
and her ass go dey play band... the tune of nigeria national anthem. grin grin grin grin grin
yet i no do anything.

i bleeped up shaa
Dude were u stalking me? U ar puting my life history in public? grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by olac21(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2016
LecciGucci:
some gals still have the courage to woo o
i remember wen i lived in delta.....a gal needed me so badly.
always begging me for a kiss or asking me to close my eyes so that she can do wateva she like
but then i was a virgin and so shy... neva gave her time to kiss me even for once grin.till i left delta
years later wen i don open eye...i used to remember her and come dey regret grin grin grin
kai bcoz that gal get nyash die come fine join....
this geh will wear mini flair shocked skirt enter my room...her big behind will push the skirt backwards.
and her ass go dey play band... the tune of nigeria national anthem. grin grin grin grin grin
yet i no do anything.

i bleeped up shaa

Where you con dey now?
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Ichliebedich(f): 6:34pm On May 06, 2016
Kennycyphers:

Oya now... Continue with Ur shakara.
tongue
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by TrumpDonald(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
zadok60:
i love girls with boldness
Wetin u talk get two meaning ooo ie there are two things involved
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2016
you bettermove on with your theology, this one you are calling someone baby. to marry is hungrying you
hifaif1:

We had in the morning as usual!!!

But I already graduated from the seminary, my love!!! In three weeks time, I might consider being a full-fledged priest or I leave with my theology degree!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Chestar5(f): 6:57pm On May 06, 2016
Well, if i like a guy i tell him, but d last time i did dat i lost a friend sad.... So i ll neva do such again angry
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Cbeatz(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2016
Accordin to census wey dem take for 2010 be lyk say na woman plenty pass 3:1 nd a nigga go cum do the toasting,KONJI Go force a nigga to go to church nd pray make dat bae wey just park cum their hood go gree for am, a nigga go bleach skin,a nigga bleach lips,infact niggaz go bleach soul... Nd woman plenty pass man......any gal wey go try dat shiiit ( i neva experience am be4) na their type dem go rush comot for SHILOH 2030.....RANT OVER!!!

MY OWN 1NAIRA
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

You know everything. Don't lie
I never said so. We learn everyday nah.

But this one is stale. Agadi like us Don learn this one tay tay, reason I asked for his/her age.

Swear say you no no this one?
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
ukjerry:

How old are you for you to have discovered this now?

Tell us something we don't know already.

I tire for the op o,he be like say na this month him begin to date
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 06, 2016
marvelck:
Atimes, when a girl is doing nyanga for a guy, she is indirectly giving him some signals cos she might also be interested in the guy. You know ladies are not expected to ask a guy out or propose to a guy. Its not allowed. Doing that would make the girl look so desperate or cheap. But most girls are usually excited whenever a guy they've bn eying or also like, approaches her for a relationship. They might pretend not to be interested or make small shakara for him, but deep inside, she is so excited. And when a guy goes after a girl that already likes him, things are much easier and faster. Girls do have eyes for guys too. They just like to make shakara

Please what are all these nonsense?

I can't find those 'words' in the dictionary
Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I tire for the op o,he be like say na this month him begin to date

lolzz... see am him talk am with all seriousness...

Re: When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy by Cbeatz(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2016
bulldoza:

Please what are all these nonsense?

I can't find those 'words' in the dictionary
download the ORIGINAL IGBO DICTIONARY FROM PLAYSTORE only @ $350.0 last price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.