Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

COUTINHO AND Oscar...who Do You Prefer Most? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / COUTINHO AND Oscar...who Do You Prefer Most? (330 Views)

Coutinho And Kevin De Bruyne Show Off New Phantomvsn Boots From Nike / Coutinho And Suarez See Barcelona To La Liga History / How Philippe Coutinho And Diego Costa Move To Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COUTINHO AND Oscar...who Do You Prefer Most? by franks123(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2016
I nearly fought with my roommate who is a chelsea fan about this particular issue....am a real madrid fan but i see courage and potentials in coutinho to that of oscar...to me coutinho plays like ronaldinho while oscar just plays exactly like kaka of madrid..........so nairalanders,i want your views in this issue....comments please
Re: COUTINHO AND Oscar...who Do You Prefer Most? by VictorRomanov: 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
You and your room mates almost fought? Una no get work. seriously!
Re: COUTINHO AND Oscar...who Do You Prefer Most? by Ojestas(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2016
If both are in form, Oscar is better. . Don't be deceived by the flair of Countinho.

Countinho is not too far away from Oscar tho!. .

(1) (Reply)

Drth Fgh Dsfg Sdf / Quiz On Arsene Wenger / 'hazard Believes He Can Win Ballon D'or'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.