Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple (58174 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by WAECFlyer1: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016

Sequel to the on going troubles rocking the singers marriage, fans have wondered how the couple who often displayed public affection had hidden challenges they were facing.

Tiwa Savage was known to always post pictures of herself and her husband being in love; more also she was always praising him for being a good man. However, some statements she made in her tell-all interview are contrary, if not the direct opposite to what she made fans believe about her marriage.

Here are 10 posts on her Instagram page that made us believe Tiwa and TeeBillz were a match made in heaven.
1.When she shared this picture of them together at a wedding, she expressed her anticipation for their own wedding. With the words: ”Baby we are next”

2.This romantic picture was made to announce the arrival of Baby Jamil with the Caption: ” Just the three of us’

3.When she expressed how much she appreciates him in her life.

4. When she randomly flaunted him as her boyfriend

5. When they both stepped out in matching face caps

6.When she rocked this t-shirt with the inscription ”MRS BILLZ

7. She captioned this photo they took at Dr Sid’s wedding ”Love mine”

8. Mr and Mrs Billz

9 When she called him ‘Baba Jamil’

10.When she thanked him for taking care of Jamil

Source: http://timenaija.com/10-times-tiwa-savage-made-us-believe-she-and-teebillz-were-a-perfect-couple/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by WAECFlyer1: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by nairagossip: 3:15pm On May 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2016
Al those was just trying to reassure him she was still with him am guessing they started having issues b4 dr Sid wedding I suspect.i swear marriage is so overhyped that ppl just feel it's a perfect world.its a crazy world

But am still waiting for irene or kashybaby who go talk yes first wink

10 Likes

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
Al those was just trying to reassure him she was still with him am guessing they started having issues b4 dr Sid wedding I suspect.i swear marriage is so overhyped that ppl just feel it's a perfect world.its a crazy world

But am still waiting for irene or kashybaby who go talk yes first wink

I dunno abt them but their marriage problem became a carnival where everyone wants to have a ride...watta mess.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

I dunno abt them but their marriage problem became a carnival where everyone wants to have a ride...watta mess.
too bad,my dear dats y wen I just hear the word marriage it gives me goose bumps.i fear that institution nw oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
too bad,my dear dats y wen I just hear the word marriage it gives me goose bumps.i fear that institution nw oh

Marriage is not for everyone...so many tried but never succeed undecided
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2016
CM = CM

I know You're like wah does he mean

Chelsea manager= Celebrity marriage

My nokia phone dey last pass their marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Marriage is not for everyone...so many tried but never succeed undecided

very true,but I would rather just AV two kids from one babymama grin.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
very true,but I would rather just AV two kids from one babymama grin.

Not bad at all... grin I want children too but no luck tongue
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2016
CM = CM

I know You're like wah does he mean

Chelsea manager= Celebrity marriage

My nokia phone dey last pass their marriage grin grin

Tiwa savage sef undecided
She see billz for hin name she still marry ahm

She ni see Tmoney marry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by gbens2000(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Not bad at all... grin I want children too but no luck tongue
grin hw many times AV u tried grin
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by PIPPROF(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
nothing new here

a Hoe married a male Gold digger cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by seunlayi(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT THIS LADY, THE MORE I LIKE HER

HOW I WISH THEY BOTH USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE CLOSER TO GOD SO THAT THE MARRIAGE CAN EXPERIENCE A RECONCILIATION AND MORE BLESSING

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Wendyslim(f): 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
Wat do u expect? Story only change when the going is rough

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Bromakerr: 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
dat na before
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
I just love d swag from T billz

4 Likes

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by emerged01(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
Lesson learnt!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 06, 2016
Someone with ample dating experience would see through all these tricks. Live shows and random videos I've seen of the couple showed vibes of possessiveness from TJ. Possessiveness in a man is a learned trait, she obviously gave many signs to trigger it in him.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by tottinova: 4:27pm On May 06, 2016
When she cried in that messed up interview
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by tottinova: 4:28pm On May 06, 2016
When she cried in that messed up interview undecided
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by BitterTruthUass(f): 4:28pm On May 06, 2016
This is becoming more like a tale of "After you chop my toto finish, u come dey tell me say e no sweet".

TeeBills it's time to start paying your bills.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
Why do people pay so much attention to other people's personal problems? I really like to know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by RichDad1(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
Make believe life styles.
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Viktor1983(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
Una never tire?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by SmithHumble50: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
Una still dey tiwa matter?
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
grin hw many times AV u tried grin

U can start counting now grin wink
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by drizslim(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
Foowish couple
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2016
I am coming back
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by nan1: 4:40pm On May 06, 2016
m
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by NDdking: 4:41pm On May 06, 2016
super story
Re: 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
Foolish eediots

What u get when u MARRY ASHAWO.
When u go to clubs to pick wife or husband, what then do u expect. .?

Please, we need better STORIES, he can join the CAMEROONIAN up that electricity pillars to commit suicide.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.