Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria (8354 Views)

We Buy Itunes Gift Card, Vanilla, Walmart,amazon Come And Sell Your Card / HELP How Do I Cancel My Hosting Account And Domain? / How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Sodia(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
Opening a payoneer account just takes the same process as opening any user account on any website online. Payoneer which can be said to be the best alternative to paypal, has made it easier for Nigerians to receive their foreign payments right here in Nigeria without much process or problems, unlike paypal that even up till now, Nigerians have still abandoned it.

The payoneer services allows you to receive payments in dollars or even pounds, its like you having a US or UK bank account. Then the Payoneer Card serves as ypur ATM. So cool right.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-P7zvIx1pzao/Vyt7Y77GcPI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/GnPBBi6K_scWJ0CYdrJIkxWYcmDzJVhawCLcB/s1600/safaxnet-payooner.png[/img]

In getting your own payoneer card, the whole process is quite an easy one.

First of all sign-up for a user account at Payoneer.com. Just wait a while till your account is approved, once it is approved. Your payoneer card will be shipped to your home address in which you can then use the card to withdraw your online earnings.

Testimonies from friends that have applied and signed up have all received their own payoneer card in at least 3 weeks from the day they were approved.

This means that it should take at least 3 weeks before the payoneer card will arrive at you door step.

How To Apply For The Payoneer Card Here In Nigeria

1. Visit the Payoneer Link via https://share.payoneer.com/nav/Ks0D07ogd20krOy0zcfSK4gf8KVoeW6A2MvJVv3REyqEeuXXpvl8g2s8r-6T2CsUyZzd93IV20WcZ2yRVBO5iw2 and sign-up, the sign-up is free

2. Fill in all required details asked, such as your name, address and other stuffs correctly.

3. Also set a very strong password, security questions and upload your desired Identification information, ID required.

4. Enter your desired shipping address, where you want the card to be delivered at, it could be your home address.

5. Finally you can now click on the ORDER button

6. Wait a while until your application is approved; Approval should not take more than 2 weeks maximum.

Immediately your application is approved, an email notification will be sent to you containing information on when and how the card will be delivered.

What is left? Its time to wait while the card is shipped to your address, which should be in a maximum of 3 weeks (all logistics being put in place).

Immediately the Card is delivered to you, login to the Payoneer website, to activate the card.

After activation, the card is now ready to use which means that you can now send and receive payments with it.

How To Fund Your Payoneer Account

Your payoneer account can be funded in different ways, you can ask a user to transfer money to you, by telling the user your card details.

Also you can fund it by linking it with a PayPal account and transferring funds into it.

Source:- http://www.safaxnet.com.ng/2016/05/how-to-open-free-payoneer-account-and.html?m=1
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Sodia(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
please oo @admin help me review this post, hope it enters the front page. thank you!
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Sodia(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2016
please ooo, help me post it on front page, thanks @admin
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by chuckTHINGS: 10:01am On May 29, 2017
Why is Nigeria no longer on the list
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Raava: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2017
I have an ecomm site that sources product from china at lower prices and sells at a higher prices
here is the site link

www.fanscraze.myshopify.com

I want to sell this high profit margin site because i want to move on to my next project
If you are interested in buying call/whatsap 09098396415
Lets me a deal
Dont worry its affordable.....
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by oloyede1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Just register on payoneer to get a free payoneer mastercard shipped to you from united states and you would get a bonus $25 upon receiving first payment into your card if you used the link below.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/SVgVixIRK31AWMvBw93XPMdD-PRRau0VOsHdoZXzXWqrkxz4APN5WCihUqhlsGKxuqd8F8vUrNVYax8qUcpVyA2

Then any money you make on fiverr, upword, freelancer, peopleperhour and others, just withdraw into your payoneer and sell to exchangers easy!.
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by David160(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Sodia:
Opening a payoneer account just takes the same process as opening any user account on any website online. Payoneer which can be said to be the best alternative to paypal, has made it easier for Nigerians to receive their foreign payments right here in Nigeria without much process or problems, unlike paypal that even up till now, Nigerians have still abandoned it.

The payoneer services allows you to receive payments in dollars or even pounds, its like you having a US or UK bank account. Then the Payoneer Card serves as ypur ATM. So cool right.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-P7zvIx1pzao/Vyt7Y77GcPI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/GnPBBi6K_scWJ0CYdrJIkxWYcmDzJVhawCLcB/s1600/safaxnet-payooner.png[/img]

First of all sign-up for a user account at Payoneer.com. Just wait a while till your account is approved, once it is approved. Your payoneer card will be shipped to your home address in which you can then use the card to withdraw your online earnings.

Testimonies from friends that have applied and signed up have all received their own payoneer card in at least 3 weeks from the day they were approved.

This means that it should take at least 3 weeks before the payoneer card will arrive at you door step.

1. Visit the Payoneer Link via www.payoneer.com and sign-up, the sign-up is free

2. Fill in all required details asked, such as your name, address and other stuffs correctly.

3. Also set a very strong password, security questions and upload your desired Identification information, ID required.

4. Enter your desired shipping address, where you want the card to be delivered at, it could be your home address.

6. Wait a while until your application is approved; Approval should not take more than 2 weeks maximum.

Immediately your application is approved, an email notification will be sent to you containing information on when and how the card will be delivered.

What is left? Its time to wait while the card is shipped to your address, which should be in a maximum of 3 weeks (all logistics being put in place).

Immediately the Card is delivered to you, login to the Payoneer website, to activate the card.

After activation, the card is now ready to use which means that you can now send and receive payments with it.

Your payoneer account can be funded in different ways, you can ask a user to transfer money to you, by telling the user your card details.

Also you can fund it by linking it with a PayPal account and transferring funds into it.

Source:- http://www.safaxnet.com/2016/05/how-to-open-free-payoneer-account-and.html?m=1
they denied me coz of age, can you order one for me. Please I need the card.
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Lagosfinder(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Sodia:

1. Visit the Payoneer Link via www.payoneer.com and sign-up, the sign-up is free

Source:- http://www.safaxnet.com/2016/05/how-to-open-free-payoneer-account-and.html?m=1

This simple and i have being delaying myself from getting one
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Godwin2real: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello pls want to register to payoneer.com but the last phase of the registration request for bank details which i dont understand like SWIFT BIC pls i need help
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Sodia(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Godwin2real:
Hello pls want to register to payoneer.com but the last phase of the registration request for bank details which i dont understand like SWIFT BIC pls i need help

well that shouldn't be a problem, depending on ur bank sha... u can google it.
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Godwin2real: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
My bank is gt bank pls i need help
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Sodia(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Godwin2real:
My bank is gt bank pls i need help

GTBINGLA

dats the code above
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Godwin2real: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Thanks I follow ur instructions and it work I have open payoneer account but I really need to know how to earn money.
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Godwin2real: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2018
I am still trying to understand the concept.... And I will like to know the legit website I can earn money
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by achcodetech(m): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2019
nice write up. but i also put together some fact that you didnt mention in your post like how to get the $25 bonus, 8 Step To Open Payoneer Account In Nigeria, and also How To Earn Free $21 To Your Payoneer Account, How to get your account details on Payoneer account. you can check the Step To Open Payoneer Account In Nigeria
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2019
DM via whatsapp to earn your first $21 to your payoneer account for free.
Re: How To Open A Free Payoneer Account And Receive Your Card In Nigeria by okooloyun1(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using Nigeria’s Domain Name, .ng / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.