Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho (2757 Views)

https://www.xvideos.com / What I Did To An Olosho Today.. / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by freemile2ru: 4:16pm On May 06, 2016
***please ignore all the typos as I will just be typing straight from my head***
Early this year, I saw a lady at the bank. She was so attractive that I had to rush up my transaction and spend the rest of my time staring at her ;Dand wanting her to have a eye contact with me wink. She looked so excited probably because she just got a new ATM card. Even the bank attendant was flirting with her but I just paid attention to admiring her. Probably wen I was done I will take my leave. Then after changing her card default pin, I overheard her saying she wants to test it by withdrawing. Then she tried to withdraw it but I heard the guy saying she doesn't have any money in her account :-Xa. I was kinda surprise because all the packaging sef one will think she is a bank share holder. Anyway I just boned assuming probably that's just one of her account and it probably may not be really active (but she should have known that she doesn't have any money there) anyway I went to use to rest room and I discovered that she had gone when I came out. I just locked up and started going home. I barely drove 20 meters when I saw her again, she was about to jump a bike. Holly spirit entered me :Dand said this is your last chance. So I crossed the bike she was about to enter and just told her to come in like she knew who I was nor I know where she was heading to. She smiled back at me and said I shouldn't mind that she paid the guy already. I insisted then she finally came in saying I must refund her bike fee (In my mind I was like haba atleast u paid to reach home and I am still gonna take u home anyway). We spoke at length she seemed like a really nice gurl, she said she attends unilag blablabla etc. Exchanged contact and promised to see each other again. Now I called her continously for about two months (mostly in d evening or at night) and it was always thesame thing. Either no answer or call me back am busy embarassed. Her whatsapp last seen was about 8 months ago so at a point I gave up on her and moved on with my life. Suddenly about 5 days ago I saw an update on my imo that she has joined and I decided to give it a shot again. Her response was always short and precise and kinda boring. So I decided to sing love into her ears cool and all of a sudden she said she wants to come around shocked I was like wow I will be glad that when should we meet and she was like she wants to come now. Checked the time and it was around past 11pm undecided. Was kinda scared say abi na ogbanje bdis but even if ogbanje be like her I no mind str...afing her cos she is almost irresistible sad. So I played along and was like it's really late but if she wanna come, she can. She said she was around my area in a taxi and I happy. As a sharp guy, started arranging my room again. Went to re-on my gen and took 200mg trams say wafe kulaleyi. All of a sudden another notification entered and she was like "please dear can u learn me 10k" as a sharp guy on trams winkI was like no problem just come 1st, then she goes "I will come around so u can see my face then I will collect it and my cab man will take me back " 1st thing that came to my mind was "who you help, when u never owe me money uno pick my call, na now wey u con dey owe me money u go pick? " I was just like lol u must be kidding me. Tot u said u wanna come and sleep over. And she was like really? Serzly ? Like I was a perverted person. She con dey vex. Den I told her I had just 5k with me den in the morning when I wanna go drop her off I can give her the rest. Then she agreed to come. "at this point, I know say na olosho so I switched off my phone and went to bed. The next morning as I on my phone. Na her complain full my screen. And she was like don't switch off ur phone tonight. Later at night again she video called me and me was lik eh! Person wey no pick my phone call dey video call. Den she was like I should prepare for her tonight oh, called me baby and said I should withdraw the 10k down so she will collect it when I drop her in the morning. Den I told her straight say na 5k me get oh say if she still fit come. She vex cut the call again like say na big deal me just lock up off my phone and sleep off. Again woke up in the morning to her messages and she was like y i off my phone again that she was ready to collect the 5k. That she will come this night. Now my point is she look very young, beautiful and extremely hot. If she didn't show that side of her, and I went on to parole her like normal babe and started spending on her thinking I have found an angel? how would I have known that she was an aristo?
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by ourkobo: 4:20pm On May 06, 2016
I dey come
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by donbenedict(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2016
But bro u be dundi ooo.. why u go dey even negotiate wiit babe wey neva even hepp ur life before?

See if u gv dat babe pim... u go hear wee
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by freemile2ru: 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
But bro u be dundi ooo.. why u go dey even negotiate wiit babe wey neva even hepp ur life before?

See if u gv dat babe pim... u go hear wee
lol just playing along with her
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by fatheritunu: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
freemile2ru:
***please ignore all the typos as I will just be typing straight from my head***
Early this year, I saw a lady at the bank. She was so attractive that I had to rush up my transaction and spend the rest of my time staring at her ;Dand wanting her to have a eye contact with me wink. She looked so excited probably because she just got a new ATM card. Even the bank attendant was flirting with her but I just paid attention to admiring her. Probably wen I was done I will take my leave. Then after changing her card default pin, I overheard her saying she wants to test it by withdrawing. Then she tried to withdraw it but I heard the guy saying she doesn't have any money in her account :-Xa. I was kinda surprise because all the packaging sef one will think she is a bank share holder. Anyway I just boned assuming probably that's just one of her account and it probably may not be really active (but she should have known that she doesn't have any money there) anyway I went to use to rest room and I discovered that she had gone when I came out. I just locked up and started going home. I barely drove 20 meters when I saw her again, she was about to jump a bike. Holly spirit entered me :Dand said this is your last chance. So I crossed the bike she was about to enter and just told her to come in like she knew who I was nor I know where she was heading to. She smiled back at me and said I shouldn't mind that she paid the guy already. I insisted then she finally came in saying I must refund her bike fee (In my mind I was like haba atleast u paid to reach home and I am still gonna take u home anyway). We spoke at length she seemed like a really nice gurl, she said she attends unilag blablabla etc. Exchanged contact and promised to see each other again. Now I called her continously for about two months (mostly in d evening or at night) and it was always thesame thing. Either no answer or call me back am busy embarassed. Her whatsapp last seen was about 8 months ago so at a point I gave up on her and moved on with my life. Suddenly about 5 days ago I saw an update on my imo that she has joined and I decided to give it a shot again. Her response was always short and precise and kinda boring. So I decided to sing love into her ears cool and all of a sudden she said she wants to come around shocked I was like wow I will be glad that when should we meet and she was like she wants to come now. Checked the time and it was around past 11pm undecided. Was kinda scared say abi na ogbanje bdis but even if ogbanje be like her I no mind str...afing her cos she is almost irresistible sad. So I played along and was like it's really late but if she wanna come, she can. She said she was around my area in a taxi and I happy. As a sharp guy, started arranging my room again. Went to re-on my gen and took 200mg trams say wafe kulaleyi. All of a sudden another notification entered and she was like "please dear can u learn me 10k" as a sharp guy on trams winkI was like no problem just come 1st, then she goes "I will come around so u can see my face then I will collect it and my cab man will take me back " 1st thing that came to my mind was "who you help, when u never owe me money uno pick my call, na now wey u con dey owe me money u go pick? " I was just like lol u must be kidding me. Tot u said u wanna come and sleep over. And she was like really? Serzly ? Like I was a perverted person. She con dey vex. Den I told her I had just 5k with me den in the morning when I wanna go drop her off I can give her the rest. Then she agreed to come. "at this point, I know say na olosho so I switched off my phone and went to bed. The next morning as I on my phone. Na her complain full my screen. And she was like don't switch off ur phone tonight. Later at night again she video called me and me was lik eh! Person wey no pick my phone call dey video call. Den she was like I should prepare for her tonight oh, called me baby and said I should withdraw the 10k down so she will collect it when I drop her in the morning. Den I told her straight say na 5k me get oh say if she still fit come. She vex cut the call again like say na big deal me just lock up off my phone and sleep off. Again woke up in the morning to her messages and she was like y i off my phone again that she was ready to collect the 5k. That she will come this night. Now my point is she look very young, beautiful and extremely hot. If she didn't show that side of her, and I went on to parole her like normal babe and started spending on her thinking I have found an angel? how would I have known that she was an aristo?
boss abeg the girl na olosho, abeg send me her no wen u don finish ur package wit am. Pm me her her no
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
The babe don broke die... @ the poster above, na wa o!
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
One thing is sure.. My blessed self and hateu2 are non-olosho

U can take dis info to bank and cash out millions wit it cool
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by babyfaceafrica: 4:49pm On May 06, 2016
Lmao
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
One thing is sure.. My blessed self and hateu,2 are non-olosho

let dem take it to central bank of Nig and cash money cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by mployer(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
She is just broke
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
Too long and not composed angry
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Tafari1(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Omo leave story. You go tell us if you game before??
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
Tafari1:
abcdrfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Tafari1(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abcdrfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Symptom of brain wave.
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2016
Tafari1:
Symptom of brain wave.
bla bla black sheep have u any wool?

1 Like

Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Tafari1(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bla bla black sheep have u any wool?
You like what you saw?
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 06, 2016
Tafari1:
You like what you saw?
sawmill ni
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Tafari1(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sawmill ni
Sorry, I forget you are gay
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2016
Tafari1:
u mean soccer right
Yes, we do play soccer undecided
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sawmill ni
ore mi ti ko gbadun cheesy grin
I like ur reply jare wink
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:

2 Likes

Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by KingRex1(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Lol.. who ask this one? Who una epp
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Tafari1(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
u mean soccer right Yes, we do play soccer undecided
Here comes the wife
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
undecided undecided
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
honey just take that info to UBA bank especially.. Ull c d magic dat will hapn

Thank me later cheesy
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=45375155][/quote]yeah boo wink
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
ore mi ti ko gbadun cheesy grin
I like ur reply jare wink
my ungbaduness still dey ur back oooo

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 06, 2016
Tafari1:
Sorry, I forget you are gay
yeah right?
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yeah boo wink

Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Tafari1(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
u mean soccer right Yes, we do play soccer undecided
Here comes the wife
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by KingRex1(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
honey just take that info to UBA bank especially.. Ull c d magic dat will hapn

Thank me later cheesy
The magic na debit alert ba.. Tank you
Re: Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
The magic na debit alert ba.. Tank you
tahr! How much did dis one have in his accnt seff undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Father's day letter from son / 30 Rules For Godly Wife To Keep Her Husband / Step To Stare Down A Sweet Girl’s Blouse Without Getting Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.