Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Prof Francis E.U. Osagiede Of UNIBEN Inaugural Lecture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof Francis E.U. Osagiede Of UNIBEN Inaugural Lecture (1757 Views)

Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria / Futo Vc, Prof Francis Eze Extorts =n=300m From 24,000 Students Of Futo / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prof Francis E.U. Osagiede Of UNIBEN Inaugural Lecture by MRlecturer2050: 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
Is it proper for an inaugural lecture to last roughly 25mins, why acknowledgement at the end of the lecture lasted more than 1hour. I need knowlegeable Nairalanders to educate me on what makes an inaugural lecture unique from every other kinds of lecture. Reason being that the presenter only focused on summarizing findings of his previous research efforts precisely from 2010 to date. What about earlier studies preceeding that date by same author, since his profile states that he joined the University of Benin as an Assistant Lecturer in 1999. Although Professor Francis E.U. Osagiede of Mathematics Dept of UNIBEN presentation on "A SOCIETY IN CRITICAL NEEDS: MATHEMATICS THE PANACEA" on 5th May, 2016, was quite lively and entertaining, it however falls below expectations in quality and content. THIS IS MINE HONEST AND CANDID CONCLUSION. For Nairalanders that were at fully at the packed UNIBEN auditorium yesterday, what is your take on his delivery in all ramification?

(1) (Reply)

What Your Opinion About Uni's In Malta, And Other European Countries / Where To Buy NDA Past Questions Compendium / Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.