Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (183526 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rextizz:
Who the hell do you think you are self? Some people are already thinking I want to date you, just because I asked we should meet, i really don't understand what is freaking wrong with you, I don't really understand this your low self esteem, or perhaps, you are the shy type that act like a lioness online.

Drop your low self esteem and let meet, so all these mentions from me will stop. smiley

Lol. You need to stop being rude first. I hate alfa males, I can't stand them.

When you start being more of a gentleman, we can progress from there.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 3:13am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. You need to stop being rude first. I hate alfa males, I can't stand them.

When you start being more of a gentleman, we can progress from there.
But I've been so gentle here, what else do you want me to do again? Jeez!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Thank you for this observation. In the past that was the case , but going forward and in a bid to serve our clients better our IT team are working on it to serve you better.
Rextizz:
Majority of them don't use their real pictures, smh.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2019
LillyVal:
Are you interested?
Nigerian you surely are. Answering a question with a question!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rextizz:
But I've been so gentle here, what else do you want me to do again? Jeez!

Pseudo-gentle, Yes.
Gentle? NO.

This your gentility is like that of a guy wey wan knack. He will behave just to insert tip(at least), not because it is his person.

When you are genuinely gentle and nice to me, I will know. Till then, we move. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Pseudo-gentle, Yes.
Gentle? NO.

This your gentility is like that of a guy wey wan knack. He will behave just to insert tip at least not because it is his person.

When you are genuinely gentle and nice to me, I will know. Till then, we move. cheesy

grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Who the hell do you think you are self? Some people are already thinking I want to date you just because I asked we should meet, i really don't understand what is freaking wrong with you, I don't really understand this your low self esteem, or perhaps, you are the shy type that act like a lioness online.

Drop your low self esteem and let meet, so all these mentions from me will stop. smiley

Which ppl
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Koyayikobeyiba: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rextizz:
Who the hell do you think you are self? Some people are already thinking I want to date you, just because I asked we should meet, i really don't understand what is freaking wrong with you, I don't really understand this your low self esteem, or perhaps, you are the shy type that act like a lioness online.

u cn neva get any girl dis way. Stp bein unnecessarily rude n arrogant
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Certainly common with you people
JuanitaJames:

Nigerian you surely are. Answering a question with a question!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
LillyVal:
Certainly common with you people
Lol. You did it first!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2019
grin grin
JuanitaJames:

Lol. You did it first!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2019
Koyayikobeyiba:
u cn neva get any girl dis way. Stp bein unnecessarily rude n arrogant
I'm not rude. btw she needs iron hand, that girl you see there.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Pseudo-gentle, Yes.
Gentle? NO.

This your gentility is like that of a guy wey wan knack. He will behave just to insert tip(at least), not because it is his person.

Lol you must ever complain, why not meet me first then you will know am truly a loving person, forget all these gra gra here.

If you meet me, you may rape me self because I know you have high libido. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2019
LillyVal:
Thank you for this observation. In the past that was the case , but going forward and in a bid to serve our clients better our IT team are working on it to serve you better.
You go fear IT team, anyways I don't do hookers because most of them have deadly disease in them, i can't take that risk.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Thank you for your response, what then do you do? we may be able to help you.
Rextizz:
You go fear IT team, anyways I don't do hookers because most of them have deadly disease in them, i can't take that risk.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Koyayikobeyiba: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Lol you must ever complain, why not meet me first then you will know am truly a loving person, forget all these gra gra here.

If you meet me, you may rape me self because I know you have high libido. grin

You are even fascinated with the idea of being raped by me. Seems you attach little or no value to your prick.

Who cares if you are loving?
Are you rich?

What car do you drive?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You are even fascinated with the idea pf being raped by me. Seems you attach little or no value to your prick.

Are you rich?

What car do you drive?
Lol indeed! Let's meet first then you will know who really I am.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
LillyVal:
Thank you for your response, what then do you do? we may be able to help you.
How? I don't get you
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
All are girls are clean. We carry out a periodic medical test on all of them. Sir, we are a brand ExoticAfrica,
Rextizz:
How? I don't get you
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Jcole1985(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You are even fascinated with the idea pf being raped by me. Seems you attach little or no value to your prick.

Are you rich?

What car do you drive?

Jembé
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
LillyVal:
All are girls are clean. We carry out a periodic medical test on all of them. Sir, we are a brand ExoticAfrica,
I can't do it but I will refer a friend of mine that loves pussy maybe he will be interested.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Lol indeed! Let's meet first then you will know who really I am.

Okay na.
When you are ready, I will know.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Okay na.
When you are ready, I will know.
Babe am always ready. perhaps, you are the one making everything hard for us, let's have dinner and discuss that's only what I want from you. cool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by kenigwe18: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hii imma newbie here
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Danxx(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2019
https://c./?a=163405&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3D&ckmrdr=Phones&utm_campaign=163405

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Danxx(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2019
CLICK HERE FOR JUMIA PROMO https://c./?a=163405&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3D&ckmrdr=Phones&utm_campaign=163405

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
This girl know dey alright I swear, imagine switching monikers like fuse;. cheesy

Goat!!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Rextizz(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Goat!!
She goat grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rextizz:
She goat grin

Why you report me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (170) (Reply)

Whatsapp Users / Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.