Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. (1792 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest / Femi Fani-Kayode After EFCC Granted Him Bail Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by Christonjnr(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode Today the EFCC invited me to to come their office on monday. I have their letter. I agreed to be there. Now they have surrounded my house. The letter of invitation was served this morning and it was dated 6th May. They said I should report on the 9th. Can someone pl tell me why they are at my gate? They can't even wait because they want to detain me so badly and keep me away for the weekend. I never refused their invitation. Why all this? I leave them to God. 3 hrs · Public 775 · Like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by delishpot: 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
Good to see he now believes in God. I just pray he lives his life accordingly. Leave them for God jarey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by zico530(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
No source. Did he speak to you directly?
Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by alizma: 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
kikikikiki, FFK just remember say God De. u never sabi anything, when u De use our money De flex ur babe u no remember day God De.

1 Like

Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by diagro: 10:11pm On May 06, 2016
zico530:
No source. Did he speak to you directly?
FFK's Facebook page.
Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by DaBullIT(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2016
This body odor get pepper hahaha
Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by honeywealth75(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2016
OGBENI FANI KAYODE NO SYMPATHY 4 U.
Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by Afroconnect: 11:00pm On May 06, 2016
Fani Kayode, your hands no clean. You just dey spend money anyhow mumu,how much is the salary of a special advisor-embezzler.
Re: FEMI Fani Kayode Posted This In His Facebook Page After EFCC Siege His House. by hmuhammad(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2016
We don't want you to sneak out of the country by road, nobody trust you at all. People of the middle east will rush in to call him their son, those people no de fear God at all

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over / The Call That Floored The Usa , And Gives Life To Nigerians! (gej)pic. / 2016 The Best Year For Cows. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.