Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (19309 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Ozoneman: 8:26pm On May 06, 2016
my name is Celestine, an Ibo guy. I'm of an average height, dark-skinned
and a working class graduate resident in Lagos (living alone).
I'm a career driven individual and i love what i do.
I will be 33years old by October.
about me:
I'm calm and calculated. A christian and a cool guy with a gentle soul.
I don't keep grudges beyond its time limit; it dissipates before the sun ever get set.
I'm simple and very caring guy.
Am the type that value love and will do the best within my capacity to make it last for ever.
In summary am the type reserved for only the sincere home-made ladies looking for faithfulness in relationship and marriage.

about her:
I need a lady for a promising relationship.
she must be a very good christian and from a peaceful christian home
she must be beautiful and of any tribe and must command respect.
she must be a goal-setter and a goal-netter,
she must be either a working class graduate, a graduate or close to being one (preferably of health/medical discipline)
she must be ready for a serious relationship with marriage in view.
she must be resident in Lagos or its environs.
she must not be the nagging type.
she must be [i]faithful [/i]in a relationship and show some attributes of independence.
Age bracket must be between 22 - 27 years old

Sorry if i might be asking for too much. just broke up from a relationship of 7years that's about leading to marriage next year. its not been easy but i have to embrace the cold hands of reality and move on. kindly reach me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by diagro: 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
Gentleman, although am not d religious type, i believe in SPIRITUALITY very much. Seeking a life partner is too serious & too personal a thing to be done through a public notice. Many ladies may just contact you & u'd get confused. & there is 80% a lady looking for a husband online has serious fault & yet they'd recommend themselves highly. Instead of this approach, i advise u pray & search assiduously & personally. Just my view though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by buscojnr: 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
Looking forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady. She shd be a graduate,intelligent,ambitious,morally upright, pretty, average in height but nt short, fair or light in complextion,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA geneotype and lagos based btwn 23-30yrs. Feel free 2 reach me only if u meet up on 08069387093. 2883e951.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by joyzareb4love(f): 1:18pm On May 11, 2016
Good day , My name is Joy Zareb, I have gone through your profile, i will appreciate it if we can be friends. Please try to contact me through my privet Email at ( joy_zareb@hotmail.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself and to enable me send my pictures to you.

I know i can wait with confidence for your urgent and positive response.

Yours admirer
Joy
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by davodyguy: 2:10pm On May 11, 2016
joyzareb4love:

Good day , My name is Joy Zareb, I have gone through your profile, i will appreciate it if we can be friends. Please try to contact me through my privet Email at ( joy_zareb@hotmail.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself and to enable me send my pictures to you.

I know i can wait with confidence for your urgent and positive response.

Yours admirer
Joy

scam alert

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by duduade: 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
Hello
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 9:50am On May 13, 2016
write down your number so I can reach you
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Josephine07: 11:57pm On May 14, 2016
07031172608 serious minded person only

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by PascalJ(m): 1:11am On May 15, 2016
Josephine07:
07031172608 serious minded person only
@Josephine, add me up on wats app 08167846370. Let's kick off from there
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by buscojnr: 9:43pm On May 15, 2016
Looking forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady. She shd be a graduate,intelligent,ambitious,morally upright, pretty, average in height but nt short, fair or light in complextion,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA geneotype and lagos based btwn 23-30yrs. Feel free 2 reach me only if u meet up on 08069387093. Or 28D6AAFC
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by buscojnr: 4:28am On May 19, 2016
I like to meet
A matured working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate,cute and intelligent, average or tall in height, fair or light in complexion,slim or Chubby ,AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Preferably indigenes of Lagos, osun or ogun

0802 9024717(WhatsApp) or
08069387093( call or) text
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by BISLAR(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please I need a girl between the age 19 to 21 marry she must be native of osun,oyo state,ekiti.call me on09027260085.thank
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by electrokcoi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
pls I need a good Igbo lady between 25 to 30 years, no game pls 08137605699
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Bobbyfrc1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Looking to hook up with a responsible girl/lady between the ages of 23-28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . Call or sms : 08073701447

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by missyge(f): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ozoneman:
about me:
I don't keep grudges beyond its time limit; it dissipates before the sun ever get set.
Am the type that value love and will do the best within my capacity to make it last for ever.
In summary am the type reserved for only the sincere home-made ladies looking for faithfulness in relationship and marriage.

about her:
she must be either a working class graduate, a graduate or close to being one (preferably of health/medical discipline)
she must be [i]faithful [/i]in a relationship and show some attributes of independence.

Sorry if i might be asking for too much. just broke up from a relationship of 7years that's about leading to marriage next year. its not been easy but i have to embrace the cold hands of reality and move on. kindly reach me.
Lol. ds ur qualification sef nawa. Aint lookng fr a r/ship though but my childhood friend is in need. You can add 5BF2939A. If una talk n una like each othr, den carry go...
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Rejoice56: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
I am looking for a responsible rich handsome guy for a long lasting relationship that will lead to marriage am fair in complexion and remember am an Ibo lady am 22 of age other details will be giving to the person when he contacts me. Wasp me or call this +234 8130803556 but pls I don't want fake calls only serious people. Am Rejoice by name
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by destinybui(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm 32 yrs old, Yoruba guy, I'm seeking a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

About me:-
-Light-Skin
-Average height
-Perfect health
-O negative / AS
-Ambitious
-I don't keep secret (Transparent)
-I don't pack friends (Private Life)
-Christian (i attend church once a while)
-Caring / I aways trust people around me
-I reside in Otta Ogun State

My dislikes :-
-Lies
-Fake lives
-Promise and Fail
-Lousy

About the Lady :-
-Between 22 - 28 yrs old
-Single / Not single mum
-Well behave / Beautiful / Smart dress
-Christian or Muslim
-Resident in Ogun State or its environ
-Yoruba
-Lady of vision
-Responsible /Neat /house keeping /Have value for children
-She must be ready for serious relationship with marriage in view

Call or Sms 09016510384
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Dindook: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Am a Simple guy. I Work for a note able firm in Lagos as an engineer, am ok with life, Am easy going and fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me , provided you meet up to the age and you have a good attitude as a lady..I prefer Lagos base or near by person, pls i am not looking for a friendship purpose, rather am looking for a partner to be in a relationship with. If you are interested u can WhatsApp me on 08125926897... Pls rude, saucy, saint or tribalism person should not DM pls.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by morris477(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am Morris a DSS base and work in PH I need a single mom fat with big bombom residing in PH for serious relationship my contact 07085259966
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by chukajulu: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Join a group , for singles looking to have serious relationship.
SINGLES AND CHOICES is a good one.

Love is more of a decision than a feeling, but it is not love that holds a relationship or marriage together, it is knowledge.

Find that special someone in our group,
send message to 09094301276

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Inda2020: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Hy jus looking for a cool and decent girl for a relationship 08160853941
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by ieemmanuel(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by onyekachi44: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2021
My name is onyeka I need a good girl if you are interested in relationship add me on WhatsApp or call am available 07064972522
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Gloriachikezie: 4:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Giving it a try isn't a bad Idea but be careful tho
Nd u didn't add Ur contact should Incase anyone wants to contact you.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by chukajulu: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Care to join a whatsapp group? For singles seeking life partners... Join us today, Meet single ladies and gentlemen who are mature and responsible.
Chat up 09094301276 to be added if interested.

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2021
I'm a single 30 years old lady looking for a man for a relationship that will lead to marriage.
I'm a working class in IT field, live in Lagos island. State of origin Edo, Christian
Kindly pm me if interested.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by donkelvin10(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship..... Whatsapp or contact me on +2349023630072
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by kaybaba2016(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
A guy of 34 yrs, from eastern part of Nigeria, a graduate, working class, dark in complexion, average height also need a lady for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, BTW 22-- 30 ,she should be a working class, or have a bussiness any complexion, average height, and well endowed. She should be ready to settle down this year. 2021. Call or text 0708 205 9060 . any tribe is Welcome. ASAP,
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by chukajulu: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello Singles, join us today in our whatsapp group for singles who are searching for life partners.
It's interesting, interactive and full of responsible single ladies and gentlemen.

09094301276 (whatsapp)

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by dilezy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Am 32, need a female who understand the fear of God, that does it for me, am curry at benin,, on leave from wrk. Pls don't want esan, any other tri e is okay..

Watsapp me..09072173988
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Sherod(f): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Ozoneman:
about me:

about her:

chat me wt this no 09031549570
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Hey2: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.