Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice (996 Views)

9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / Looking to stock up your Retail Shop OR Trying to startup Retail biz check here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by esty27: 11:14pm On May 06, 2016
I am fashion designer and i do my business from home.Lately i started thinking of getting a shop to increase the number of customers and to expose my business .my fear now is if i get a shop ,is it really going to produce more customers as some people i told kicked against the idea and are of the opinion that considering the rent,it might still be the clothes of the customers i make at home that i will still take to the shop to make and it is better i do my business from home
I am an introvert and do not have enough customers but good when it comes to making clothes and would want to get more exposure for my business.i have the money for the shop but i am confused on whether to get the shop or not ,how many clothes will i make to cover for rent and the same time make profit? will i make profit or not?

Please i need your advice especially from those who already own a fashion outlet or shop on how they operate to avoid wasting all the money i have
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by Obaf16(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2016
Try to get a shop,let ur shop look attractive,make sure the location is area you can make sales. With time people will start patronising u,start now because there's no how you won't get shop in future.
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by princedanalyst: 4:35pm On May 10, 2016
START BY SELLNG ONLINE.... www.ziino.com.ng its a made in nigeria website and would help your brand grow
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by cuteyspy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
My dear. Staying at home means no growth. Client won't treat u right... Rent an affordable shop and grow from there. At some point,one does not need peoples opinion to move forward. Its good u started from home. Not that u remain there. Best wishes.
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by wura4show(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Get a shop that you can afford and make it catchy, paint the interior and exterior with lovely bright colours and get a very nice and attractive signboard too. With time, your own customers will come.

esty27:
I am fashion designer and i do my business from home.Lately i started thinking of getting a shop to increase the number of customers and to expose my business .my fear now is if i get a shop ,is it really going to produce more customers as some people i told kicked against the idea and are of the opinion that considering the rent,it might still be the clothes of the customers i make at home that i will still take to the shop to make and it is better i do my business from home
I am an introvert and do not have enough customers but good when it comes to making clothes and would want to get more exposure for my business.i have the money for the shop but i am confused on whether to get the shop or not ,how many clothes will i make to cover for rent and the same time make profit? will i make profit or not?

Please i need your advice especially from those who already own a fashion outlet or shop on how they operate to avoid wasting all the money i have
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by techtalk123: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. funny bridal shower underwear
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by uzomalahot: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Getting A Shop Or Making Clothes From Home.which Is The Best.pls Advice by Pennywise2: 10:15am On Feb 22

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Fashion Award's Nomination Opens Today, Introduces 16 Media Partners / Meet The Nairalander Contesting For Miss Reliable Nigeria / Unclad Girl Painted Green And White For Independence HIT OR MISS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.