Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (49829 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by otunbacarter(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2016
If I were a lady.. No to all of them
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by drpossibilities(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Toks2008:
Ladies I need your honest and unbiased opinion regarding these three case scenario and i really want you to be very down to earth concerning these.

1.If you have a guy you desire but this guy approached your friend for an affair but she turned him down and he latter approaches you..would you give him a chance?

2.A guy you have a strong desire for has a friend who approached you for an affair and you declined then the main guy latter approaches you for an affair,would you give him a chance after you have turned down his friend?

3.If you see a guy you really desire but this guy approached your blood sister for an affair but she turned him down and he latter approaches you..would you give him a chance?

The reason I'm asking this question is because I'm totally at sea with the way many ladies reason.

A guy approached you and you turn him down then he woos your friend and you call him a womanizer...

Abeg if I price market for your hand and you no gree, and I buy the market for another place please wettin be my offence?

Please be factual about this.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by drpossibilities(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
skarlett:
Yes to number one and two

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by fortunechy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
ladies only.
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by kennymartinsne: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yes yes n NO
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by ALAYORMII: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
My cousin once asked a girl out and she refused him but I later dated the girl even though she knows we are cousins.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by kossyablaze(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
Well since the thread is channeled towards the ladies, No comment...but according to the "guy code"

You shouldn't woo a girl and her friends/sisters/cousins etc...once you woo a girl and she declined, move out of her world to woo someone else. I have seen issues similar to what op typed and they didn't all end well

y d signature? Wetin dey xup?
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Arijude(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
mzhorlah:
No fr the three questions
elenu pelebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by blackjah(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
I refused to be an option but a choice.
you are a prayer warrior

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by AhmadMind: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
WHAT EVERY GIRL SHOYLD KNOW:

1. The fact that you were the 3rd or 4th that he summoned courage to ask doesn't mean you are a lesser mortal. In the western world many perfect beauties are overlooked because guys are scared... Im sure it happens everywhere.

2. You must be selfish because older sisters have pushed forward their younger sister when they are not available and the guy is a RARE GEM...

3. Man is scarce now ooo. I attended a conference and there were 100 people.... only like 7 guys. (its a high level one though)

4 Many historical and Biblical figures knew that these theories can rob a person of a great destiny- ask Jacob etc

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Chrishandsome(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
it's a normal thing in a place like Calabar..wait o, dis guy must be from Cali?

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by lonelydora: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:
Well since the thread is channeled towards the ladies, No comment...but according to the "guy code"

You shouldn't woo a girl and her friends/sisters/cousins etc...once you woo a girl and she declined, move out of her world to woo someone else. I have seen issues similar to what op typed and they didn't all end well

Back in the days, I tried number 3 and it worked and the relationship lasted for about 2 years. Infact, she thought I would marry her but I didn't because I still had a crush on her sister.

PriscaOge where are thou art? Come and see ooooo.
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by smugmanuel(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
mzhorlah:
still No ...and whatz harsh about it undecided
That word "NO"
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yes to 1 and 2.

I can't say yes or no to 3 because honestly, it depends.

The fact that he asked my sister and friend out before I came into the picture, doesn't automatically mean he thought them above me or something, well unless he just wants to use you for whatever other than actually liking you, in which case you shouldn't say yes, but if they just weren't attracted to him and you both found a spark, why the hell not explore it?

People get attracted to people all the time, he was attracted to someone before you, doesn't mean he can't be attracted to you/actually get to love you.
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Aubrey1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
flexyfit:
yes for both question....cos I desire him...n since he has not done anything with my friends yet...

what if he moizx ur friend?
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Philinho(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP note that their answers here is far from d reality. cos morality is seriously lacking
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by micxwell(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:
"YES" could be a possibility for number 1...but that's in an instance where I'm really so much into this dude and he proves to me beyond reasonable doubt that he isn't just sampling or trying his luck.

NO for 2 and 3. Don't care about anything else.

3 friends asking me out at about the same time? Nahh, it means something is most likely fishy!

And for the sister part. There's no consideration.
I like the way u answer questions.... cheesy
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by trendy01(f): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
It depends o, bt Sha dey are all against girlfriends code, bt if I love d guy nd he loves me too nd it looks like it will lead to a beautiful future then I will forget girlfriends code jare

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by leahcimzil: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
mtchew see stupid questions...wat oxygen do yu breath OP?
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by AreaFada2: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
If the guy is seriously loaded or famous, it is yes all round for 99.9% of ladies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by micxwell(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
trendy01:
It depends o, bt Sha dey are all against girlfriends code, bt if I love d guy nd he loves me too nd it looks like it will lead to a beautiful future then I will forget girlfriends code jare
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by micxwell(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Kgdavid(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
OP...i promise you this... every girl has it in her to betray the so-called girl code provided she desires you strongly enough.

Your own end of the bargain is to stoke that desire properly.

Bro at the the end of the day everybody is looking out for themselves o. Just hit the code accurately. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by ArinzeAlec(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hol up dwag! This thread is for dem niggas whom has gone through the "Womanizer" names from women.
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Situation001(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
My own case is number 3.. And me and the sister are still together till tomorrow.. And we are even planning our marriage..

1 Like

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by jornie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
No
No
No

All just indicated i am just an option

I am more than an option

Number two i cud av said yes bt i hate to ruin friendships when u are being asked out by a whole member in a clique pls u av to b careful
Dey dia.. You're not an option.. What does that even mean?
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by dissybling(f): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmmmm

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Kgdavid(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:

Madam, every choice was once an option.

and until he marries you, option is all you remain. You haff neva become "choice" yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Livinusc(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
I didn't see anything bad there, i the perfect answer to all is carpital YESSSS. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

Okay! I have seen IVVY's pictures and I will surely vote for her! Black is beautiful! grin

Clap clap clap
Clap clap clap
Clap clap clap
Clap clap clap
Clap clap clap

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. by DedeNkem: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
My advice to women is;

Never date any guy who knew you but still toasted your friend or sister or anyone close you, and then only comes to toast you after suffering a rejection!

If the guy really wanted you, he would have come to you first. Never accept to be a second choice or a backup choice!

Any man who doesn't care about the relationship between his first and second female targets, is a jerk! He could f*uck the whole family or all your friends if he can.

Stay away from such as*sholes if you really want a good long-term relationship!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.