Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please, Help Me Stop This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Help Me Stop This. (1165 Views)

Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Stop This. by sweetlily2818(f): 7:34am On May 07, 2016
Please,how do i stop my three years old son from touching his penis,I've tried every means of stopping this behavior but it keeps getting worst.what ever he's doing his hands is always inside his pant touching his penis.Please help me how do I stop this.
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Nobody: 7:47am On May 07, 2016
It's very normal for little boys to play with their joy.sticks at this age. It's innocent. They have nothing naughty on their mind while doing so. GENTLY remind him in public to stop it and do not pay too much attention to it when at home. He will outgrow it.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by saaedlee: 7:48am On May 07, 2016
3 years old! shocked shocked shocked you better trace where he learnt that from, and for the stopping the act spank him a few times till he knows it is bad doing that
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by moski5(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2016
d carrot stick approach or the sweet pepper approach if he does well reward him if not flog him or pepperize d hand
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by thorpido(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2016
It's a normal behaviour for many kids his age.He should outgrow it.
Just remind him often when he does to stop but don't make a big deal out of it.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Dyt(f): 8:29am On May 07, 2016
Normal?

I hope my son is not abnormal oo cos he doesn't touch it like toy

*calls him closer, oya start touching your totoyo*
Just kidding but kids grow differently

Mothers of 4 and so many said its normal so just over look it
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 07, 2016
thorpido:

Thank God you said it. See the responses above. lipsrsealed

OP, this is the way to handle it. It's not a big deal, really.
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by donbenedict(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2016
Babe it's normal jor.. mchew.. all these guttered mindset mums sef
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by sweetlily2818(f): 8:37am On May 07, 2016
thorpido:
out grow u say,even in the night before sleep his hands must inside his pant,I've spank he severally but it's just getting worst.
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:

You lack respect, what's wrong with her feeling alarmed You should have just stfu if you had nothing else to say angry
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by donbenedict(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You lack respect, what's wrong with her feeling alarmed You should have just stfu if you had nothing else to say angry
must u seek my attention? Will u just go and join ur mates and do chores please. Lazy thing
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Dyt(f): 8:39am On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Omo
Eyin the P ni ooo
grin
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by sweetlily2818(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
there's notting in my mind,whenever he touches his penis he forget himself. it's getting me worry.
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
must u seek my attention? Will u just go and join ur mates and do chores please. Lazy thing

seek your attention as you be who grin grin you need psychological theraphy to cure you of your delusions of grandeur. Btw I'm done with my chores for today tongue
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by donbenedict(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2016
sweetlily2818:
there's notting in my mind,whenever he touches his penis he forget himself. it's getting me worry.
pls dnt be worried abeg.. I hav a neighbor whose son touches his tin to and be smilling... I will be laffing and calling him Adam.. so it's normal.. they only do it wen dey are naked.
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by Dyt(f): 8:48am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:

Suigeneris93:

seek your attention as you be who grin grin you need psychological theraphy to cure you of your delusions of grandeur. Btw I'm done with my chores for today tongue

NL is fun
Damn
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by mcdokwe(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2016
sweetlily2818:
Please,how do i stop my three years old son from touching his penis,I've tried every means of stopping this behavior but it keeps getting worst.what ever he's doing his hands is always inside his pant touching his penis.Please help me how do I stop this.
is your joystick? Why not let the boy be?
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by thorpido(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2016
sweetlily2818:
out grow u say,even in the night before sleep his hands must inside his pant,I've spank he severally but it's just getting worst.
Interestingly,if you keep spanking and hammering on it,it might make him more addicted.
It's a behaviour similar to sucking the thumb,playing with the belly button or picking the nose.
He doesn't recognise the sexual thing yet so it's not like self-servicing.It's just an innocent exploration of the body.
What you can do more is distract him- with a toy or some other activities.
He will outgrow it i assure you.It becomes a problem if at 5 or 6 yrs,he still does it.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by sweetlily2818(f): 9:45am On May 07, 2016
mcdokwe:
is your joystick? Why not let the boy be?
what rubbish,mcheew
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by sweetlily2818(f): 9:47am On May 07, 2016
thorpido:
Interestingly,if you keep spanking and hammering on it,it might make him more addicted.
It's a behaviour similar to sucking the thumb,playing with the belly button or picking the nose.
He doesn't recognise the sexual thing yet so it's not like self-servicing.It's just an innocent exploration of the body.
What you can do more is distract him- with a toy or some other activities.
He will outgrow it i assure you.It becomes a problem if at 5 or 6 yrs,he still does it.
Thanks so much.
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by rvpbae: 11:07am On May 07, 2016
sweetlily2818:
Thanks so much.

Exactly what thorpidoo said was what I wanted to write. My sis sucked her navel, elbow and so on, she would just keep touching those parts and subconsciously move her tongue. A neighbor's son would take wrapper, squeeze a tip of it so hard and suck his tongue.

Your son just chose that part. I would not advise that you totally ignore it but just always watch that he doesn't do it in public and keep him occupied. He will outgrow it
Re: Please, Help Me Stop This. by dahmie2013: 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
Op, I think he his learning it 4rm sumwhere.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders / Know This! 10 Mysterious Things That Happen To You While You Sleep! / Has Anyone Experience This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.