Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,068 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (45101 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:14pm On May 07, 2016
Please note that this thread doesn't have any intention of castigating the female folks but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it's becoming annoying to me.

1) when you take them out, they bring out their phones and start snapping the food: what the hell is that? Are you that hungry? Can't you have some decorum in public? They act as though they have never seen an exotic dish in their full life. Next thing is to start looking for nylon to wrap the meat with the excuse that they can't finish it. When it comes to using cutlery they flop, you see them battling with the knife and fork. Some would put the fork on the right hand and still be feeling cool. Smh

2) They spend so much on makeup: yes with empty pockets yet they buy very expensive makeup. A friend bought a mac powder for 13k recently and was begging me to lend her money, who does that? What's the point using iman, mac, inglot, sleek, orekelewa etc when you can't pay your rent or eat properly. They always make mouth about using expensive makeups, don't let that deceive you, they are broke!!!

3) They go to expensive restaurants in group: 6girls on a table with a bottle of sprite and a plate of steak meat in a bad ass place like hardrock cafe? When they see you placing orders and swiping your card with ease they feel intimidated. You can't compare someone who leaves the house 5am everyday to work their ass off to you who spends your time chatting and doing nothing! A miracle can't happen.

4) They use really expensive phones: if i'm in a ladies hangout and you trying to impress me with your phone, I look at your hair, your handbag, your nails, your vocabulary, how you comport yourself, how you eat, what you wearing.....if all these added makes 10percent outa 100 sorry you trying too hard to fit in, you are broke!

5) They always snap pics in cars and hotel bathrooms: if I dare see multiple hotels pics as your dp, I delete that person instantly. A hotel bathroom isn't an office, the front seat of cars isn't an investment. Taking selfies in cars doesn't make you posh, how about owning one yourself? Quit the childish act today, thank me later.

6) They use fake leg chains: sorry babe if your leg chain ain't gold, you are broke! You can't be sampling a gutter used leg chain you bought from balogun and be acting big. By the way has your leg chain helped you? Those 5 piercings you'v got in your ears have they connected you? Did you decorate those piercings with gold earrings or cheap metals? Better look for a way to seal them up.

7) They worship boyfriends: sorry a relationship is cute and all but you can't be jobless and idle and be talking about boo, boyfriend, man crush 247. What do you bring to the table? Boobs and ass? A good fvck? Thrashy! Trust me, he would dump you for a lady who has focus. Build your pocket first before a relationship!

cool Last but not the least, they are always on nairaland. Biko what are you always doing here? Fighting every Tom, dick and Harry? Imagine me going through threads created since Monday and some particular ladies are always insulting people 247 on every thread, don't you ladies have shame? After miss nairaland what next? You go back to empty pockets, dirty pants, unkept hair, smelling armpits(yes that's what happens when you hold your phones 247) the height of joblessness! Get busy my friend! Go and register in a saloon, makeup school or something. Y'all are beginning to disgrace young ladies here! You can't spend your life online 247, in 5years time ask yourself what you'v achieved.

*drops pen* where's my Mafia manager? I need to read that book again.

323 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by vizkiz: 12:15pm On May 07, 2016
Apart from number 1 and 5 the other lists are void

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Bullet1234(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2016
You again lol

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by donbenedict(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2016
No girl is broke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by iceberylin(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
They form rich guys only
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
You said a Mod banned you for flirting with me right? Who's that Mod?
Bullet1234:
You again lol

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2016
You ain't a lady, so you can't conclude what you don't know
vizkiz:
Apart from number 1 and 5 the other lists are void

35 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2016
That's an "asslicking" comment
donbenedict:
No girl is broke

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by donbenedict(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's an "asslicking" comment
i'm not here to asslick on u Kitana.. dats my opinion. Pls respect it as I respect urs..

13 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by vizkiz: 12:25pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
You ain't a lady, so you can't conclude what you don't know

[b] I don't need to be a lady before using my IQ to judge those "lists" you have up there.

A girl using am expensive phone is broke? Do you know what she does for a living

They spend too much on make ups so they are broke? Seems the kindda make ups you use are the 700naira own. So when you see a girl spending 70k on make up you think she is broke?

Going to expensive restaurants in groups? I have never ever visited a restaurant alone. It is either i am on a date or with friends because I hate sitting alone in a public place. So does that makes me broke

They use fake leg chains. Well you are somehow right here but do you know aunty linda ikeji bought some fake handbags few weeks ago? Is she broke

They worship their boyfriend. You have to be shallow in thoughts to think that way. Because a girl "adores" her man doesn't make her broke. Some people cherish what they have because you don't know what they have been through in the past

They are always on nairaland. Now this is stuppid... Do you know how many millionaires are on nairaland Do you know how much people make here daily apart from the founder (seun) not everybody comes here to display stupidity like you frequently do

[/b]

292 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by dollyjoy(f): 12:26pm On May 07, 2016
The always love to seek unecessary attention. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by HolyHero: 12:27pm On May 07, 2016
[size=15pt]
wetin this girls do you na??

Alot of girls nowadays are just waiting for men to marry them.. And bear their financial burden...

Alot of them are lazy asses that lack vision and purpose
[/size]

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by PureWays(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2016
Gold diggers are being scammed these days b'cos the Gold mine that most of then are after, are actually well branded Wilderness.

It's only the experienced ones that score the big fishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by RoyalBlak007: 12:31pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz again grin

Jadekitana embarassed... just busted some bubbles...Hope you are ready for the TNT's Missiles...Dynamites grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2016
grin Broke girls una dey here? Change ya ways cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by MUVA(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2016
Here we go again.. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:32pm On May 07, 2016
Sorry dude a girl who spends 70k on makeup who doesn't do anything for a living is either a prost1tute, hustler or is trying too hard to impress hence she's broke. There's nothing you can tell me small boy! What do you know? You think a sensible lady who works hard for her money would spend 70k to buy powder and eye shadow? Have small sense please don't disgrace yourself here. If her salary is much why not? If she earns a good pay oh yes she's free to spend it how she likes. Not someone who dresses everyday to snap pics in the mall and comes back home doing nothing buying expensive phones and makeup, where did she get the money? Later it's same you with a loose mouth that would come here calling ladies h0es whereas you encourage it. Abeg swerve jare! Come up with an intelligent comment
vizkiz:

I don't need to be a lady before using my IQ to judge this "lists" you have up there.

A girl using am expensive phone is broke? Do you know what she does for a living

They spend too much on make ups so they are broke? Seems the kindda make ups you use are the 700naira own. So when you see a girl spending 70k on make up you think she is broke?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:34pm On May 07, 2016
MUVA:
Here we go again.. grin

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:35pm On May 07, 2016
Truth hurts! It's only the broke ones that would take this tread personal. wink because it's the truth.
RoyalBlak007:

vizkiz again grin

Jadekitana embarassed... just busted some bubbles...Hope you are ready for the TNT's Missiles...Dynamites grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by vizkiz: 12:38pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sorry dude a girl who spends 70k on makeup who doesn't do anything for a living is either a prost1tute, hustler or is trying too hard to impress hence she's broke. There's nothing you can tell me small boy! What do you know? You think a sensible lady who works hard for her money would spend 70k to buy powder and eye shadow? Have small sense please don't disgrace yourself here. If her salary is much why not? If she earns a good pay oh yes she's free to spend it how she likes. Not someone who dresses everyday to snap pics in the mall and comes back home doing nothing buying expensive phones and makeup, where did she get the money? Later it's same you with a loose mouth that would come here calling ladies h0es whereas you encourage it. Abeg swerve jare! Come up with an intelligent comment

lol, well it shows you are from a broke background. I am also because if I am not, I should be flying around the world already.

Aunty broke, because a lady isn't working in a big company doesn't mean she can't make legal money enough to spend on whatever she wants. Aunty linda is a blogger, she stays at home and gossips and she makes millions...try to think outside the box stop the broke man's mentality.

i will not let the experience coming from a broke background change my mentality. I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I am gonna make a golden one for myself and when I do, I will spend the money on whatever I want! That is what goes through the mind of some ladies... BTW I am not trying to pick a fight, calm your nerves only broke people get angry all the time smiley

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:39pm On May 07, 2016
Seems the last part of my thread really Pained you! Pele. Old people shiver when bones are mentioned, now go back to your cage, lemme read other comments.
vizkiz:

[b] I don't need to be a lady before using my IQ to judge those "lists" you have up there.

Going to expensive restaurants in groups? I have never ever visited a restaurant alone. It is either i am on a date or with friends because I hate sitting alone in a public place. So does that makes me broke

They use fake leg chains. Well you are somehow right here but do you know aunty linda ikeji bought some fake handbags few weeks ago? Is she broke

They worship their boyfriend. You have to be shallow in thoughts to think that way. Because a girl "adores" her man doesn't make her broke. Some people cherish what they have because you don't know what they have been through in the past

They are always on nairaland. Now this is stuppid... Do you know how many millionaires are on nairaland Do you know how much people make here daily apart from the founder (seun) not everybody comes here to display stupidity like you frequently do

[/b]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by RoyalBlak007: 12:39pm On May 07, 2016
I can't take the heat already cry ama jetting outta here grin

Kashybaby would take my place in the VIP section. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Charles4075(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
Chai, I nor know say Dunamis church members get bad mouth like this ohhhOp, I'll report you to your G.O.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by darkenkach(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
God bless the OP. Imagine after working my ass off, my so called girlfriend wants to move in with me. Hell no.

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
[/i]You should calm yours because you are taking the thread too personal, I stated my opinion, state yours!!! Don't counter mine, excuse me.
vizkiz:

[i] lol, well it shows you are from a broke background. I am also because if I am not, I should be flying around the world already.

Aunty broke, because a lady isn't working in a big company doesn't mean she can't make legal money enough to spend on whatever she wants. Aunty linda is a blogger, she stays at home and gossips and she makes millions...try to think outside the box stop the broke man's mentality.

i will not let the experience coming from a broke background change my mentality. I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I am gonna make a golden one for myself and when I do, I will spend the money on whatever I want! That is what goes through the mind of some ladies... BTW I am not trying to pick a fight, calm your nerves only broke people get angry all the time smiley

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by PureWays(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

Brov, what the lady is saying is true. An average lady that works hard for her money wouldn't spend 70k on Make ups.
I have girls like that as friends, their phones aren't more than 60k,while their Jobless counterparts would use IPhone 6+ and spend much on irrelevant things, well, like make ups. It's simple: they are broke and wanna score made men and that's an attribute of a broke, Gold digger.
Why would anyone (Male/Female) spend so much just to look flamboyant?
Jadekitana:
Jadekitana:
You are right

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2016
I'm a lady, no lady has offended me, but na these set of ladies dey make guys think say all ladies na the same!
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
wetin this girls do you na??

Alot of girls nowadays are just waiting for men to marry them.. And bear their financial burden...

Alot of them are lazy asses that lack vision and purpose
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by ireneony(f): 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
9. Those craving for unnecessary attention/e-troll: these set of broke biitches create unnecessary thread, telling us how they cannot date bankers and co... they go as far as saying they work in corporate organisation and men only want them for their money. They boast of earning big meanwhile they are truely broke in reality. I call them broke biitches with loud mouth grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Tinu02(f): 12:46pm On May 07, 2016
Most of your point are valid. Yes, but you came out as someone so full of her (from your write up). You really have a good list up there but your write up came off as if you are angry.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
Are you minding that little rat trying to get a thousand likes with gibberish comments. I can't believe the two-faced human being arguing balderdash here encouraging promiscuity same person would come here 2mrw talking about ladies been h0es and gold diggers. Who asked if he was born with a silver spoon? Totally irrelevant to the topic
PureWays:

Brov, what the lady is saying is true. An average lady that works hard for her money wouldn't spend 70k on Make ups.
I have girls like that as friend, their phones aren't more than 60k. Their Jobless counterparts woulf use IPhone 6+ and spend much on make ups. It's simple: they are broke and wanna score made men and that's an attribute of a broke, Gold digger.

You are right

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin
Charles4075:
Chai, I nor know say Dunamis church members get bad mouth like this ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.