Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting (1415 Views)

Mathematical Skills And Books Needed For A.i Related Programming / Develop Applications That Can Perform Mathematical Operations And Get Paid / How To Build A Snakes And Ladders Game With C++ (no Gui) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by emmatony: 1:53pm On May 07, 2016
Please house am writing my thesis now and I need to develop a Graphic User Interface application to solve some mathematical equations and plot their graphs on the GUI. Pls what programming language can I use to do d job easily. Thanks as u help
Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
Have you tried java jfreechart

3 Likes

Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by Ogbeozioma: 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
Instead of using a library which would mean you did not do most of the work yourself. Try modelling the problem and solving it using any programming language. you can try integrating an oop language like c#, java etc with matlab. The language should have very good GDI.
Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by emmatony: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
proxy20:
Have you tried java jfreechart
thanks
Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by emmatony: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
Ogbeozioma:
Instead of using a library which would mean you did not do most of the work yourself. Try modelling the problem and solving it using any programming language. you can try integrating an oop language like c#, java etc with matlab. The language should have very good GDI.
thanks
Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by DonSegmond(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
if you use linux, checkout gnuplot, octave, and R
Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by Karleb(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2016
Try Mathlab.
Re: Mathematical GUI With Graphs Plotting by umaryusuf(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2016
emmatony:
Please house am writing my thesis now and I need to develop a Graphic User Interface application to solve some mathematical equations and plot their graphs on the GUI. Pls what programming language can I use to do d job easily. Thanks as u help

R Programming will be worth checking out. Or Python + Matplotlib, Seabon, Numpy, Scipy.

Another option is: Matlab

(1) (Reply)

Secure E-commerce Website. / Microsoft Server Tutor Needed / Create Application For Your Website Blogs Online Business And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.