Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame (4689 Views)

The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 2:34pm On May 07, 2016
My people, everybody knows that Ondo's oil is bigger than SE and SS oil put together, just like Osun's economy was bigger than SE's economy.

What i dont understant then is why we yorubas are the most agitated by the recent happenings in the Niger delta, despite having unlimited quantity of oil in Ondo.

Why cant we depend on the Ondo oil and stop fighting our usual online kiriji war by telling people of south south how "stupid" they are in disrupting oil production in their land.
Are we not suppose to be thinking about our own future?

Why are we more concerned about Niger delta than our own land?

Since the ondo oil is bigger than that of Se and Niger delta put together, shouldnt it be enough to serve the whole country? This is the time to prove it and shame the flaatheads.

Niger delta does not complain, SE does not complain, even the North does not complain as much as we do. If we continue like this others will start seeing us as leeches.

Some will call me impostor or ipod but i'll continue telling my people the truth

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2016
Hehehe! grin.

E-war loading...
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by FlyoruB: 2:45pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
My people, everybody knows that Ondo's oil is bigger than SE and SS oil put together, just like Osun's economy was bigger than SE's economy.

What i dont understant then is why we yorubas are the most agitated by the recent happenings in the Niger delta, despite having unlimited quantity of oil in Ondo.

Why cant we depend on the Ondo oil and stop fighting our usual online kiriji war by telling people of south south how "stupid" they are in disrupting oil production in their land.

Since the ondo oil is bigger than that of Se and Niger delta put together, shouldnt it be enough to serve the whole country? This is the time to prove it and shame the flaatheads.

Niger delta does not complain, SE does not complain, even the North does not complain as much as we do. If we continue like this others will start seeing us as leeches.

Some will call me impostor or ipod but i'll continue telling my people the truth

You this jobless flattino/creek militant. The govt. is already diversifying from Oil and depending lesser and lesser on that resource, so if you and your fellow militants like, make una even blow up your entire region or kukuma drink the remaining oyel, ko kan aiye mehn.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

You this jobless flattino/creek militant. The govt. is already diversifying from Oil and depending lesser and lesser on that resource, so if you and your fellow militants like, make una even blow up your entire region, ko kan aiye.
this is not about Igbo o
this is about the shame of a race
go through the politics section and see how our brothers are opening threads after thread ranting about Niger delta as if oil is our second blood. We really need to educate our people on why such acts portray us a leeches

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Pavarottii(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

You this jobless flattino/creek militant. The govt. is already diversifying from Oil and depending lesser and lesser on that resource, so if you and your fellow militants like, make una even blow up your entire region or kukuma drink the remaining oyel, ko kan aiye mehn.
Which govt? GEJ govt by Femi Adesina(agric sector) or Buhari's govt?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by FlyoruB: 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
this is not about Igbo o
this is about the shame of a race
go through the politics section and see how our brothers are opening threads after thread ranting about Niger delta as if oil is our second blood. We really need to educate our people on why such acts portray us a leeches

Who are your brothers? This your charade is getting played out coz everybody knows you're an ebo boy acting stewpid. Don't you have some cocain.e to go and digest or something, rather than disturbing the peace here?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by TheBiafran(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

my advice to you is this. better listen to your own ooni! you say una don dey depend less on oil? ha ha wait til nija defence academy NDA or sorry niger delta avengers bomb shell pipelines and nddc own then we go knw how less oil dependent u guys are. lagos and abuja loading testing the dynamites 1 2 1 2

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Eshinkan: 2:57pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

This idiotic iPod parasite should stop lumping the SS with the SĒ....your foolishness no get part two... angry...vandalising our pipelines is a crime which affects all....and trying to tribalise this issue only shows you as a gutter boy....now get lost...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Mutuwa(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by FlyoruB: 2:58pm On May 07, 2016
TheBiafran:
my advice to you is this. better listen to your own ooni! you say una don dey depend less on oil? ha ha wait til nija defence academy NDA or sorry niger delta avengers bomb shell pipelines and nddc own then we go knw how less oil dependent u guys are. lagos and abuja loading testing the dynamites 1 2 1 2

Biafuran and whatever you call yourself, only a fo.o.l doesn't know you and the OP are one and the same person. It seems business at Ariaria market is slow this afternoon, else you won't be here when you should be tending to your customers. Sha no follow begin carry/traffic drugs, o.k? Cheap data is turning some of you guys into a nuisance. Smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by APCcrimesHD: 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
Dubai was build from the dry and arid desert! If Dubai can make 'heaven' from hell, then SS can! We will keep bursting the pipelines until bubu and his cohorts get sense. We will rebuild when the time is right. For now, ala destroy!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 3:02pm On May 07, 2016
Seven comments already and non among we yorubas have focused on the topic. Instead they are attacking my person.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Eshinkan: 3:06pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
Seven comments already and non among we yorubas have focused on the topic. Instead they are attacking my person.

A comment on an unintelligent topic which is not worth the piece of crap it is written on especially by a known bigot is unworthy of intelligent contributions...again get lost... cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by DaBullIT(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2016
This erdyot is not a yoruba , he's one of the parody accounts dumbb ipob goats created, this profile was created march first this year , technically that makes you unqualified

and as for your stewpydity , no state runs it's affairs because the FG is in charge of all mineral resources, as long as there's FG , no one can boycott anyone especially as concerning crude oil and for the sake of sarcasm, Ondo has basically Bitumen , not crude oil , a self acclaimed ooni would have know that

Arsehowle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Vomm: 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
Wait ooob
Which oil hin dey talk?
Cos I know say ondo get plenty palm oil

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

Who are your brothers? This your charade is getting played out coz everybody knows you're an ebo boy acting stewpid. Don't you have some cocain.e to go and digest or something, rather than disturbing the peace here?
Da eke! Ti o ba wa arakunrin mi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by hungryboy(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
Ondo oil reserve larger than SS and SE combined?,

Wetin dis one smoke nah?
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
Eshinkan:

This idiotic iPod parasite should stop lumping the SS with the SĒ....your foolishness no get part two... angry...vandalising our pipelines is a crime which affects all....and trying to tribalise this issue only shows you as a gutter boy....now get lost...

SS ah we know who we stand with

long live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by MeAboki(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
FlyoruB:

Abeg, no mind those Igbos, crying more than the bereaved.
Besides let dem blow up everything, pickin wey say im mama no go sleep him ma no go sleep - no be dem region dem dey pollute; while the country is quickly diversifying, soon they'll be left to drink their increasingly worthless oyel.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Stalwert: 3:30pm On May 07, 2016
grin mynd44 this guy is clearly trying to provoke an ewar violating rule 2
Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
focus on the topic and leave 'e-war'
why my young eboe boy are you having sleepless night over Yorubas.
do you want me to sm.ite you
I created your eboe race to be slaves to Yorubas,nothing you do online can change that

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Ooni: 3:53pm On May 07, 2016
GODthefather:
why my young eboe boy are having sleepless night over Yorubas.
do you want me to sm.ite you
I created your eboe race to be slaves to Yorubas,nothing you do online can change that
you are the one making jest of the ibo tribe. I know we yorubas are sophisticated and like intelligent arguement but our major fault is that we are too emotional and place sentiments most times above facts of arguement

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:
you are the one making jest of the ibo tribe. I know we yorubas are sophisticated and like intelligent arguement but our major fault is that we are too emotional and place sentiments most times above facts of arguement
how dare you refer to God as a you
no my ha.teful child you are not Yoruba,I can see your flat.head from heaven
I personally curs.ed your race because of your hatr.ed towards Yorubas,your red mud enclave shall forever be poor and gully erosion shall wipe you out if you don't stop your mischiefs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by asEdeyHOT: 4:07pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

What language are you speaking? grin grin grin

Omo Ibo paraku

Ipob yoot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by LecciGucci: 4:26pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

ooni... u are the greatest in the yorubaboon land of the wastes.
may u continue to rule them with in truth and just.

LONG LIVE THE GREASTES OONI OF YORUBA LAND!

12 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by kayfra: 4:54pm On May 07, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Dubai was build from the dry and arid desert! If Dubai can make 'heaven' from hell, then SS can! We will keep bursting the pipelines until bubu and his cohorts get sense. We will rebuild when the time is right. For now, ala destroy!!

You better hurry up before the whole world leaves oil behind.

[img]https://electrek.files./2016/03/tesla-model-s-prototype-e1458327945466.jpg [/img]

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by Scatterboss(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

Is this Hausa language? Your Ibo brothers are even ashamed of you and your coward ways, reason they ignore you but you seems to have no shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ahaz: 5:31pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

jesu! this is mayweather,tyson,and holyfiekds punches put together o...my belle wan tear with laugh grin
Ooni:

jesu! this is mayweather,tyson,and holyfiekds punches put together o...my belle wan tear with laugh

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by christopher123(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by ahaz: 5:38pm On May 07, 2016
Eshinkan:

underground tunnei boy listern to the advice of your you leeches are wirst than parasites, haba, learn to leave alone.
yoruba carrt Biafra mata for head,d same yoruba grasshoppers carry militant mata for head, but the mango headed yorubas are too afraid to open threads on boko haram, why?

6 Likes

Re: Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame by christopher123(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2016
Ooni:

Give up

Lol..I laugh whenever I read their comments ..they leave the substance and attack the messenger

Lol

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit / Breaking News : YPP Wins Anambra South Senatorial Seat Defeat Andy Uba APC / President Buhari Ordered Immediate Shutdown Of AIT, Raypower Fm Tonight -dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.