Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. (3692 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. by Onenaira1: 6:16am On May 10, 2016
iSlayer:

The thread was going just beautifully!... until you derailed it with this. Be like say you be itsekhiri,make I call my men! [all SS Igbo]………
Ugomba,Cheruv,Ikechu1278,Explorer250,onenaira1,onenaira2,onenaira3,onenaira6,igbodelta,eastlink,melzabull,madenigga,Iykopee....
You should have faced the topic!!!

I can careless what he thinks. As I said, telling themselves repeatedly on NL does not change reality.
Re: Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. by Amberon11: 11:35am On May 17, 2016
And I shall be the first Lady of NDR.

iSlayer:
Oh! I forgot the little Amberon/Amberon11,Ijaw1stson,Ogonimilitant,NDPVF,eteedoho,real2020,Osasere,ishilove,chyz2,fr3do,ogmaskman,realman87,osezua,erusen,auntysusan,coolscott,truckpusher, etc
Re: Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic. by Maxberg(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
dreams are good sha

with the glaring leadership deficit and the deification of thugs , all this is is what it is a post on a webpage

the most famous notorious names to come out of the niger delta - ibori, alams, goodluck, tompolo, dokubo

incompetent, theiveing leaders or sabotuer gang leaders

add that to a population with a rentier entitlement mentality

all the items listed require investment. no one is going to invest in a region where a mafia runs protection rackets [ nice farm you have there, it would be a shame if anything happened to it. the only people who can protect your investment are the -insert local thug branch name- ]

the so called leaders looted the region dry and invested in other locations

those who chose to invest in the region built of all things, hotels

most importantly, the only way the typical niger deltan knows how to resolve disputes is with violence. that is not an environment for growth or business.

those who could have fostered some sort of positive change have been sidelined. those in the forefront are the likes of wike, who has in less than a year turned PH into a den of marauding thugs.

anyway, what would the internet be if kids could not post their fantasies on it?

Sick hater of blessed Niger Delta.. it's so obvious you are dreaming of the most blessed region in west Africa if not in the continent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Updates Of Sheik Ibrahim Inyass National Maulud 2016 In Katsina. / The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC / Edo 2020 Guber Election Results Collation [live Updates] - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.