Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby (61906 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by cnwokike(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
Who remember those days when the headmaster lashes errant pupils like this?

Share your experience...

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2016
I enjoyed it back then cos I was stubborn.

13 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Sunnymatey(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
That thing u re seeing help so many of us who are successful to become who we are 2day.

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 07, 2016
Laughing so hard over here grin.

this must be lala receiving hot strokes from oga seun for refusing to move a snake thread to fp. grin grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by DIKEnaWAR: 7:01pm On May 07, 2016
This boy go stubborn sha. See sneakers and leg like Fido Dido own. He even had to sorround himself with all his Iyawos.

I am certain he'd go back to whatever it is they are canning him for.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by MzDesire(f): 7:20pm On May 07, 2016
Well, I didn't experience this and I am not a baby.. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by banji1(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2016
I did
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by yhemsy62(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2016
grin
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Kjking(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
hahahahah that's so me
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Ayanko(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
My pry 6 teacher, Mr Ogunsakin kai the man nearly kill me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Innodon(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
Those old days
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by STFUandSUCK: 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
Those days were though, i no dey copy note, everyday i dey 4 suspense. But i miss those ole days

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by ziego(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
That moment when other students expected u to do "odighi eshi" and u started crying #hahahaha grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Ugo50: 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
cheesy I did remember it then! Haaaahaaa this op you just made me to remember those days!
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by uruego(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
they still do that, especially public schools.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by yaqq: 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
Aswear na me be that...........
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by GoodMuyis(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
especially in Government School where we have a discipline master, and office, you go chop cain like ground nut

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
I'm probably older than op and never experienced this in school cos I was a good boy.... good at dusting canes.

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by emilil(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
Nigeria is a zoo, just because of me and my friends played playstation 2 after school, we were labelled gamblers, i was named the leader, when did playing playstation became gambling? God punish those teachers one after the other, from the principal to the last teacher, because i love playing playstation 2, i was labelled a gambler, disgraced and set-up

13 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by onosprince(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Kizyte(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
I'm 29 and I was not flogged in school. Am I a baby?
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
I remember bastinado. Up school!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by wayne4loan: 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
Back when men where boyz

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Houseofglam7(f): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
Dis one small, I cut grass tire.

Pikin wey no dey hear word embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by gen2briz(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
This reminds me of Mr. Alagbe and Mr. 40.40

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Ojestas(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
This picture reminds me of Johnson... Johnson can take 2000 lashes at a spot.
Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by globatop: 7:48pm On May 07, 2016
Corporal punishment, it resets brain to default mode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by chrisBenSunny: 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
O boy!!! our teacher floged d hell out of me. The worst part is dat he is my inlaw, got married to my elder sista.

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
The boy looks like a real stubborn boy! See his over-sized trainers from Boda Kabiru. Others waiting for their turn like Diezani waiting for Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names / 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.