Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend (3605 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by joycej(f): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2009
I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a few months ago and about three weeks later a meet a great guy who helped me through the break up. Few weeks later we stated dating. I love and care about him but i know deep withing me that i am still in love with my ex. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by ritaNL: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2009
*scratching my head* and yawnin *

Ok if you are inluv wit him, go back to him but wat if he does'nt even wat you anymore ?
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by hollandis(f): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2009

Some girls are annoying
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Seadbari(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2009
Some gals r f**kn annoying! Someone else helped u 3ru ur trying periods, helped ur sorry ass back on ur feet n u r here sayin crap that u r in love wit ur ex! Why did he break up wit u if he was in love wit u? How i wish this new guy will break up wit u before u do cos ur mind is not wit him, hiss!
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by beingme(f): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2009
Lady grow up since u said someone helped u thru that moment. Why goin back to ur past? Are u for real?
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2009
End your misery. Dump your new bf and get back with your ex. Kapeesh ! wink
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by hevysomtin(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2009
obviously u guys don't know what it feels to be in love
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2009
joyce j:

I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a few months ago and about three weeks later a meet a great guy who helped me through the break up. Few weeks later we stated dating. I love and care about him but i know deep withing me that i am still in love with my ex. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

Kill that love girl . . .it didn't work out the first time. . .what makes you think its gonna work out the second time?

Your with a great dude now. . .and you still wanna go back to some loser, like do some of you peeps think  undecided
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Ben13: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2009
lol. . . old wine tastes great.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2009
joyce j:

Weigh your love for them on a scale, if your ex weighs higher, then u should go back to him.
It may sound silly but if he was that bad then you would not still be in love with him right now, would u?
There's something he gives u that the new guy may not be able to give u, so dont even think of delaying more.

However, if the new guy weighs more, or they weigh equally, then u need to stick with the new guy. Stick with him and try forgetting the things that make u think of your ex all the time.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by nethacker(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2009
interesting!! grin grin .I dnt trust babes ooooo, imagine shocked.i am very sure she still sleeps with the guy.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by luxoire(f): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2009
what made you break up with him?

has he moved on and is with someone else? - if so, forget him - if he is single and you think you may hoenstly both truly be able to make things work then go back to him.

No point in deceiving the ne guy any further

1 Like

Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by beingme(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
ex shit
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Godmother(f): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
hevysomtin:

Even if that were the case, sometimes its best to just move on. Besides, she has a good guy that helped her with the breakup. Why break hiss heart
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Ben13: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2009
the case is settled !
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Nk23: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2009
No body knows the cause of the break-up, the girl might have cheated the guy thus causing the break-up becaus she is still in love, she is questionable if only she is sincere to herself. Within three weeks she grabed another guy can't she stay for one month to see if differences could be resolved. Its sad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by sexyLeamon(f): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2009
alright listen if i were you i would just try to move on i know it would be hard but going back together
after a break-up, is not at all guarantee
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by hackerpete: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
first and for most , i want to say this, i hate girls with all my heart!

joyce j:

@joyce when you know you are still in love with your ex y did you let that guy fall in love with you. do you think he is a backup plan?

infact i am very very angry with you girls., ah ! you still have feelings for your ex and you let another guy fall in love with you?
y are you girls heartless, ok i have a few questions to ask you,

1. your ex and the new one who is richer?

2 . your ex and the new one who is finer?

3. your ex and the new one who do you think has a future with you?

4 you ex and the new one who loves you more?

5 your ex and the new one who buys you more gifts ?

please answer this ! ( im very angry typing this reply),
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by cjexcel(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2009
thumbs up hackerpete, I REALLY, TRULY, PASSIONATELLY, EM HATE THIS GIRLS.just three weeks and u are shagging some1 else?! Someone pleeaassee grab this new guy's number and let him know he's a back-up.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by C2H5OH(f): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2009
problem is that you didn't allow yourself to get over your previous lover. the new dude who has now managed to get sprung to you was the "mr. nice guy" for rebound purposes.

just tell him the truth. if you don't want him let him know now! egging him on is not beneficial to you both
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by sovendieu(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2009
You know, that your personal relationship with people be it your friends, family or your spouse to some extent affect how far you can go in life, especially the kind of relationship with your spouse. So, if you are always receiving support from these people you love, it boost your confidence, balances your psychology and gives you a calm but positive mental attitude. This positive mental attitude of calmness and confidence helps to give you the belief that there is a power greater you that can make you achieve anything.
In the words of John Maxwell, “relationships help make us to define who we are and what we can become. Also, most of us can trace our success in life to pivotal relationship”. Thus, the kind of relationship you are into can either make you or destroy you. The choice of relationship you go into is yours.
Now, my question is, what kind of relationship are you into right now? Does it promote you and your values/beliefs or does it demote them? Does it make you feel like you have arrived in life or does it makes you think of when you will actually start up your life? I can go on and on, but the essence of these questions is to help you assess your love life. Furthermore, questions like, how far will I go in life if I continue in this relationship? Should paint a clearer picture of what your relationship is like or what exactly do I want from it and I’m I getting them?
After you have answered these questions, here are the few simple steps you can use to assess your relationship.

* Take a pen and a clean sheet of paper, write down the things you value most and believe in,
* Put down your goals and dreams that you want to achieve. Here you can also break them down into long term and short term goals and give specific periods of time you want to achieve these goals and dreams.
* Pick another clean sheet of paper, write down the things you have achieved so far in your relationship. Here, you must be very sincere with yourself and not allow sentiment cloud your sense of judgement after all, its your life you are trying to define and not some other person’s own.
* Compare your achievements so far with your goals and dreams then score yourself. If it is below average, then you’ve got a problem that needs to be fixed. This problem could either be you or your spouse.
* To know where the problem is from, ask yourself this question, what have I really contributed to this relationship? How much time have I committed to the success of this relationship? What have I done to improve my relationship? If you are not satisfied with the answers you get, you know you have not done enough that is expected of you to do to make your relationship better, you can then ask, how can I improve my relationship?

Note: you will be tempted to shift of the all blame to your spouse and pretend to have done everything possible to make it work and that your spouse always end up spoiling things. The fact remains that, until you accept mistakes, you can never make corrections. Accepting your mistakes is the first step to correcting relationship. This piece of information is not to make you feel bad about the mistakes you have made already but to help you correct those mistakes. You must understand that life is a ladder of progression, a sequence or errors and corrections. Sometimes, we don’t get it right on the first trial, so don’t give up because here is an opportunity to get things back to normal.
Next, , I will be sharing with you few tips you can use to make your relationship better that what it is now.
To read the complete of this article, log on to www.ndantiobong..com
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
So op whats the latest? Have u sorted out yourself?
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Olumogun: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2010
^^^^
there is nothing to sort out!

Its a case of an unfinished assignment or the ex got the master 'driller'.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Emade(m): 3:01am On Nov 07, 2010
are u ok.god help us
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by mensdept: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2010
Me thinks poster just cooked up this story cus we've seen these tales a billion times. Please, don't let those who doubt women potential believe that woman actually are unreliable and silly.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by cornie11: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2014
I am Catherine Natasha from Cyprus, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup, I and my boyfriend have been together for 3years, I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him, i did all i could to make him understand i wasnt cheating but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up, i was emotionally divastated and frustrated because i loved him so much until i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marraiges, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologising. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship or marriage problems via email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by 100Cents: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
joycej:

You broke up with your boyfriend and you jumped into the laps of another man immediately.

Please what is the true definition of ashawo ?
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by 100Cents: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2014
hollandis:

Some girls are annoying

Thank God this statement is coming from a girl..

Op is the type of ladies who always want to prove a point to an Ex. " Let me show him that I can do without him "... Always with a plan B mentality..
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by 100Cents: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2014
hevysomtin:
obviously u guys don't know what it feels to be in love with 2 D.i.c.k.s

Agreed, we don't know.. sad
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Youngpo413: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2015
joycej:

helped you through the breakup by fuckinggg the hell out of your tight(?) Pusy.
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Youngpo413: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2015
hevysomtin:
love my foot
Re: I Am Still In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Reason for the break up? Is he still in love with u? Can the fight be resolved? If u can answer this question, well Drabeey might help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Areas To Kiss Ur Love Ones / All Males Are The Same (pix) / How Many States Have You Been To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.