Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court (13083 Views)

Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by ybalogs(m): 6:02am On May 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

According to sharia legal code, it is adultery and carries capital punishment (by stoning)
Wow, that's quite serious. Maybe Allah guide us aright and forgive our shortcomings.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by 989900: 6:41am On May 08, 2016
It is common among some tribes in Jos and Benue, also some tribes in India, Tibet, Nepal, China, Brazil and old England. It is called polyandry.

Some animals do it too.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by AnanseK(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2016
EroticAngelina:
oh buh its okay for men to marry more than one wife
hypocrites

When 60% of Pastors in the Country have 2-3 wives and many concubines and the Chiefs in your village have 5 to six wives and still go to church on Sundays , who is the hypocrite here?
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by sinceraconcept(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2016
EroticAngelina:
hypocrites
that is northern Africa and not the western world,polygamy is very much allowed in Islam. Stop trying to insult some set of people because their choice of lifestyle doesn't suit yours
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by 1miccza: 7:53am On May 08, 2016
EroticAngelina:
hypocrites

You sure do enjoy this feminism thingy so much...
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by uboma(m): 8:05am On May 08, 2016
JBismarck:
Nothing wey man no go see

I tell you bro.
New things everyday....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by Nobody: 8:32am On May 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:
I see nothing wrong with what the woman did.

Is it not better she married both men than commit adultry? So what's the problem?

Mtcheeew. Naija men making a mountain out of a molehill.

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by Bolade005: 9:32am On May 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And you should be banished for butchering the English Language.

Who are you to judge? I repeat, that woman did nothing wrong. If anything, she deserves to be commended for keeping two men.
It's funny how you could be making a mockery of a very serious case. You and I both know she won't come out of this unscathed, it will take a big miracle for her not to be stoned to death. Wait, is polyandry even legal in the "western" world you live in?
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by ikupakuti(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2016
dare2differ:
Your ancestors are hypocrites You are a hypocrite!
SECONDED!
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by Kobojunkie: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2021
ijustdey:

•I attended my friend’s marriages to both ‘husbands’ —Witness
This kain na yeye friend, I tell you what. undecided
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by Lostchild(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Women are usless, very betraying set of people.

Do not share your secret with a woman. Even one nairaland junkie female wanted to insult me with my failures.
Re: Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is Sharia expressly against polyandry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / NL Husband Material / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.