Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack (41252 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 07, 2016
Following the lingering marital crisis involving popular singer, Tiwa Savage and her husband, Tunji Balogun, a.k.a TeeBillz, lover boy “old school” singer-turned- pastor, Felix Aigbe Libarty has called out the couple to save themselves and the Nigerian music industry from further embarrassment by resolving their differences amicably.

Specifically, the “Ifeoma and 419” crooner, begged Tiwa Savage to return to her husband quietly despite the emotional pains she’s going through at the moment. He said:

TeeBillz is under serious attack from the pit of hell, and as such, Tiwa should not allow
the devil to use her husband to destroy her future.

Speaking further, he said:

“It’s one thing to be famous and it’s another to know how to manage fame. I want her (Tiwa Savage) to go back to her husband immediately because there is no divorce spiritually except when the man is no more. I want her to know that if God wants to announce any woman that is matured, He will always match her with a man. In this case, that is what God has done for her.”

“I want Tiwa Savage to begin to understand that whatever is happening to her now is an attack from the pit of hell. Her husband is in deep trouble. I am sure that his pastor has not been able to tell him that he’s under attack.

The devil may not attack you directly, it will attack your partner. Spiritually, as I am seeing it, her husband (TeeBillz) is under attack. Every behaviour her husband is exhibiting now is manipulated.

The Bible says, you have to be there for your husband, and your husband will be there for you. Whatever that is going on now, remains the fact that your husband is being manipulated by spiritual forces that doesn’t want you to grow. And by the time you walk out of your marriage, you are giving the devil the opportunity to destroy your life completely” he counselled.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-pastor-tells-tiwa-tee-billz.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2016
undecided not again undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by MissSlimbody(f): 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
This one is not spiritual attack, but physical attack.

Everybody sha want to talk undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Skykid1208(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
Nigerian pastors been looking for who to use in shinning since 1901AD

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Daminaj1(f): 6:48pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by teemanbastos(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2016
Doesn't the pastor know that teeblizz is someone else wife?

42 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by ojun50(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2016
Pastor dis attack don start befor them marry, jst that tiwa pray bt tee no join her they pray befor he turn out like dis

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by tempem: 7:02pm On May 07, 2016
My own personal Dictionary meaning of Pastor is deceit. Note: Am never and will never be an Atheist!!

23 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by optional1(f): 7:02pm On May 07, 2016
Finally dey av mention d devil's name.

Am jst Washing sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
eeeehn eeehn

1 Like

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by halfricanadian(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2016
Pray for their marriage o

cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by nrexzy: 7:11pm On May 07, 2016
No be only spiritual Attack.. Pastor don dey find donation + publicity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by donholy28(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2016
The pastor is purely fake

5 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by STFUandSUCK: 7:15pm On May 07, 2016
Aswear i don tire 4 these naija pastor types. Tricksters, all they love is their tithe

11 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
But seriously who marries a man that holds his junk? That's childish

15 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by dangotesmummy: 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
Every body sha wants to have an opinion concerning this tee bilz matter.

YOu people should mind your damn buisness for once undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by dangotesmummy: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
Stephrocks:
But seriously who marries a man that holds his junk? That's childish
he looks/acts like he's 21.she looks 19.they both Look like high school lovers in that picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Akshow: 10:00pm On May 07, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by CountDracula(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
Dis rubbish again? Nawa ooo

12 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by malton: 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
She should ask him to transgender and go hold down the fort for her.

undecided
Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by richidinho(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
With the 45m debt in her mind, she would not

Typical Naija babe, but if she hear say the debt has been paid, she would come back claiming she loves him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
WHO be this one.. ?
Telling her to go back, for what naaaa.. ?

When she was parading herself NAKKED on several stages did u ask to wear cloths..?
Is TIWA not possessed enough to have little spirits around her..?
So why say she's under spiritual attack. ..

Everyone wants to be relevant with this useless issue.
I think its high time Universities started enrolling people for theological studies, because most will never graduate.

15 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Chuksemi(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
I can imagine satan's countenance now,

He will be like, '' wharris this? Can't this people stop blaming me for their evilness I am on my own now trying to smoke my imported fulani weed and they are blaming me for marriage palaba. God why''

8 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by christisreal: 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
STFUandSUCK:
Aswear i don tire 4 these naija pastor types. Tricksters, all they love is their tithe
not always true.

1 Like

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Fkforyou(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
Make we hear word joor undecided

1 Like

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by rileyy(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
Gullible scum!

2 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
How My Village Cow Culture Killed My Two Uncles - Culture - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3092227/how-village-cow-culture-killed
Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by SmithHumble50: 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
Dis Kind Pastor..

Have u tried resolving the problem?

Or u just want her to say a man of God told me to come bac.. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by winkmart: 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
MTCHEWW, NA HIM GO HELP AM CHOP SLAP ?

2 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by creamylicious(f): 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
if God wants to announce a matured woman ,he matches her with a man..... utter rubbish!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Felix Aigbe Libarty To Tiwa & TeeBillz: Your Marriage Is Under Spiritual Attack by UjSizzle(f): 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
Everything is spiritual attack.

Anumpama undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruggedman Hosts Marvis To Dinner In Lagos (photos) / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.