Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? (38339 Views)

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.
I need matured minds on this. Thanks.

Is having seperate rooms in the house really good? As married couples is it really advisable or not? I just want your views. Thanks again.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by OXCUBA: 6:48pm On May 07, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Is having seperate rooms in the house really good? As married couples is it really advisable or not? I just want your views. Thanks again.
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Obinnau
Fp please.

FOR YOUR SMALL MIND YOU .....WAN MAKE FRONT PAGE ABI?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by correctyourself(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2016
Its not good! But some women can push you to separate room mostly when they are bove 55years based on the one I saw and it thought me a lesson not to marry woman that is almost my age mate, mostly the ones that are not educated when they start experiencing changes in their body as result of old age they start suspecting someone is after them including the husband, hmmm, I will not marry such lady, none-educated and close to my age is no for me, my eyes have seen such family.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 07, 2016
not a good idea. how will they multiply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
not a good idea.
how will they multiply
Ma please, besides their reason of 'multiplication' is there any other reason?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by judey1992(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2016
its another birth control method.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by TiffanyJ(f): 9:10pm On May 07, 2016
It won't even be healthy for their marriage. Seperate rooms among couples can bring about distrust, secrecy and it reduces their level of intimacy. Its better to share a room and know each other's strong side and weakness rather than live like strangers.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by johnson232: 9:11pm On May 07, 2016
there is nothing wrong in it...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by johnson232: 9:12pm On May 07, 2016
TiffanyJ:
It won't even be healthy for their marriage. Seperate rooms among couples can bring about distrust, secrecy and it reduces their level of intimacy. Its better to share a room and know each other's strong side and weakness rather than live like strangers.
but its still the same roof, just seperate room...

why the word stranger?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Saronna: 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Obinnau
Fp please.

Like sleeping in separate rooms or just having a two room apartment?
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
Saronna:

Like sleeping in separate rooms or just having a two room apartment?
e.g you have your room, i have my room. Perfectly different. Thats what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Iffffffy(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2016
Sometimes You just need your peace. We have separate rooms but normally sleeps in my room.

23 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Acidosis(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
In this age where a two bedroom apartment goes for about N300k, na im una wan occupy two rooms?

How feasible is that when you have about 2, 3 children?

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Saronna: 9:50pm On May 07, 2016
Perfectdanny:

e.g you have your room, i have my room. Perfectly different. Thats what i mean.

That's weird. Why would any couple want to do that, you should ask yourself are you roommates or a married couple? And its of my thinking that ur even asking this question to wether it's good or bad! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Chazzyboy: 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
Iffffffy:
Sometimes You just need your peace. We have separate rooms but normally sleeps in my room.
hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by jammani(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Very Very Very GOOD.
it's a laudable project.

You are what you call yourself

9 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Segadem(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
[size=14pt]Op, u need to elaborate your point, I think there's nothing wrong for couple to have separate rooms but they should not have separate bed.[/size]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by malton: 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
it's a terrible idea!

In my experience, well, not exactly a personal experience, but from what I could gather from the lives of couples leading this life, it could create some communication gap which in turn might lead to stonewalling (refusal to communicate at all).

You'll find out too soon how much you can go without each other. And before you realise it, either of you might be out cheating just as soon.

When you're not there beside her when she needs someone to cuddle and tuck her in, she'll definite seek consolation from quarters you wouldn't be quite comfortable with. That's why the phone and social networks are there.

The most memorable moments in a couples lives are made in the bedroom, not only from sex, but the little acts that gives joy. It's there that she sees just how good a person you are...it's the holy ground to get bonded.

See me dishing all these advice when I'm still only just a corper. lol.

Goodluck though!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
Very Very Very GOOD.
it's a laudable project.

Enables the Man reason critically, the way forward for his family because these SOAP OPERA LADIES won't allow u focus and give ur best.

Most LADIES are luggage themselves, so it will enable the MAN experience a LOAD - FREE environment.

Prevents allergy coming from most ladies due to excessive MAKE UPs.

Most times Enables the MAN commune with his creator personally, because most prayers are hindered by most ladies, since they attract evil spirits more often than men.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Segadem(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
TiffanyJ:

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Frank3n2(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
It's noth healthy for any marriage.. Unless u have a diabolic spouse lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by MARKone(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
I advocate for separate rooms. Too much touching body is not good. And people who have a lot of kids are those that sleep in same room, gbenshing every now and then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Maydew: 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
The snoring
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by chubbyG(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
why would anyone want to have separate rooms with his/her spouse...

so u want me to be knocking and asking for permission to enter my wife's room ??

so u want my little boy/girl sleep in s separate room with my wife without me

well....everyone has his/her opinion....

but For me.....we'll stay in same room till death separate us

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by BCJAY(f): 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
Yes and no. Yes in the sense that when you need time for your kids, when they are still small waking up small cries at night. When the kids issue is out of it Capital NO always stay together pray together, some matters are best Spoken at night. My take thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by omarithmetics: 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
Separate rooms or maybe 1 room separate beds. Anything that they do prior to sleeping is their concern. But a man and woman should both wake up in separate beds after a good night rest.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Alphaoscar: 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
I personally hate been choked in a room and will definitely have a separate room when married.

we can sleep and do whatever we want anywhere in the whole house so I don't understand why we must chock each other in a room in the name of marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 07, 2016
I will definitely get my playroom where i can chill with the fellas and watch soccer and play video games and just chill.occasionally i might sleep in there but doesnt mean its my bedroom.she can also get a playroom of anything that interest her.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by adedam007(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by kelspascal(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by missmary(f): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
Choose people... Custard or Pap! Na you like am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Sunofgod(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2016
Only after a min of 3 kids.... (wit at least 1 boy) - otherwise no!

the woman must be nextby on standby all night!
cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.