Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? (38477 Views)

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:

she made it.....so......quietly....
Am a boy oooo
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by bee444: 11:47pm On May 07, 2016
This create evil entrance into the relationship. The woman/man see this as an avenue to start chatting up that guy/lady they've been eyeing for a while. Her/his phone would replace either party. Then, strange things begins to happen.

It is very dangerous for a healthy relationship, except ofcourse they are in their 60's.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by banmee(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
Iffffffy:
Sometimes You just need your peace. We have separate rooms but normally sleeps in my room.

You are playing with fire.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
dammytosh:

Whatever works for you.

Why disturb her with your loud snore ?

I don't snore
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by queebeediva(f): 11:57pm On May 07, 2016
Acidosis:
In this age where two bedroom apartments goes for about N300k, na im una wan occupy two rooms?

How feasible is that when you have about 2, 3 children?
hahahahah true

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by nkemdi89(f): 12:03am On May 08, 2016
I have seen a situation where a man died, the wife didn't know he had heart attack, in the morning she came to wake him up only to discover he struggled to death. If she was beside him the situation would have been savaged.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by tammie24: 12:03am On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:
In this age where two bedroom apartments goes for about N300k, na im una wan occupy two rooms?

How feasible is that when you have about 2, 3 children?
nice one
From an economic point of view grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by DRJECKYLL(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2016
It depends on personality. Its either that or i wont get married. Its bad enough as a firstborn and only igbo son they are forcing me to get married.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by OXCUBA: 12:08am On May 08, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Sir, i was thinking about this for a while now. I met my elder brother who's married. He said he'd prefer his personal room in his house. I asked his wife, she said she won't support it.

It's like this. I have my room with my own tv, bed everything a room needs in my house.

Is it right for me as a husband to have my own room in a house knowing fully well that me and my wife have become one flesh.

Hope you get me now

KID ..... YOUR THREAD IS WACK LIKE THE OWNER.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by kapai(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2016
U just got me laughing but serioulyi could reason with u
EVILFOREST:
Very Very Very GOOD.
it's a laudable project.
Enables the Man reason critically, the way forward for his family because these SOAP OPERA LADIES won't allow u focus and give ur best.

Most LADIES are luggage themselves, so it will enable the MAN experience a LOAD - FREE environment.

Prevents allergy coming from most ladies due to excessive MAKE UPs.

Most times Enables the MAN commune with his creator personally, because most prayers are hindered by most ladies, since they attract evil spirits more often than men.

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 08, 2016
nkemdi89:
I have seen a situation where a man died, the wife didn't know he had heart attack, in the morning she came to wake him up only to discover he struggled to death. If she was beside him the situation would have been savaged.

Whoa!!! That's just ONE of the few reasons o. Aeyaaa
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 08, 2016
OXCUBA:

KID ..... YOUR THREAD IS WACK LIKE THE OWNER.
Thanks bro. I appreciate you dropping by. Do have a good night.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by christopher123(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2016
Sometimes you need space ...I have my own room....it doubles as a study also
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:28am On May 08, 2016
Y nt get a divorce while u r at it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by OXCUBA: 12:33am On May 08, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Thanks bro. I appreciate you dropping by. Do have a good night.
HEY, ..... CORRECT YOUR SELF IS GOOD MORNING ... NOT GOOD NIGHT. DON'T APPRECIATE ME IF YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGHT AND MORNING!
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by omonnakoda: 12:36am On May 08, 2016
nkemdi89:
Fake story ,so even if they share rooms don't they travel separately .Or Heart attacks are only allowed to happen at night or when you are in your house

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by sukkot: 1:04am On May 08, 2016
depends on how young you are. if you are under 30 its not good but if you are over 30 then its OK
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by rafcrown(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2016
MASTER BEDROOM is for what?She can get her room and we slep together in her or my room.When you have children,no room for her again,together.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by BiafranAmerican: 1:19am On May 08, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.
I need matured minds on this. Thanks.

Is having seperate rooms in the house really good? As married couples is it really advisable or not? I just want your views. Thanks again.

Personally, my house is 3 floors. My room is on the first floor, and my wife's room is on the second floor. And we are doing just fine. Some days when we have conflict, she locks herself in her room, and I also lock my room when I want to make yanga. When she wants to watch Telemundo or Zee world all night, I have no worries cos every door in my house are sound proof.

There are atimes that we really need to talk, when I upset her and she doesnt wanna come out, on one instance, after knocking on her room door severally and she is doing yanga, I simply turn off the circuit box that supplies electricity to the entire second floor, and when her room became dark for 10 minutes, and she thought it was PHCN problem that Generator will soon come up,she didnt see light coming, so she tried to come down to ground floor, that is when she realized that the entire second floor dark while there was light everywhere. No body tell am to come ask why her floor has no light. Na so she come go my own guest room for first floor go lie down, I went to ground floor and remove the DSTV booster cable and supply of signal to all rooms except the decoder in my bedroom. That night she no dey comfortable.
Next day, I didnt restore light to her floor and she had no choice than to watch TV on ground floor or my room. Chai, see as person come ask if electrician can come and check light for second floor.I told her that I turned the fuccking light off, and will continue to turn it off any time she refuse to open door at my request.

Trust me, sharing your room with your wife, will kill you faster than a bullet.I sleep mostly in her room, and sleep in my room when I want to meditate and chant some esoteric frequency modulating mantras. I suggest that every man have their own room. Women can put their combs and weavon anywhere, but not my room. My bedroom is neat,excellent, beautiful, very very clean and no drop of lipstick and above all, no telemundo in my room, they can mess with 10 other TVs in the house but not my own room. My home office and my bedroom are no go areas for my wife. She can mess with any other rooms.

Infact, the greatest power I have in this house is telling her. "Please get the Bleep out of my room." That one dey pain am.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by InvertedHammer: 2:00am On May 08, 2016
/
Separate rooms are necessary.

One room can barely contain her clothes, shoes, handbags, bags, etc.

She doesn't have to sleep in her room but it is necessary.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by manakocha(m): 2:31am On May 08, 2016
It can indeed be a way to correcting a wrong doing in marriage. so nothing so special. Marriage is an institution and not a phenomena so we learn all thru it
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by purplecoco(f): 3:31am On May 08, 2016
Yes. Because at times one could need to be alone or rather sleep alone on a whole bed. Also if they could be fighting. P.s "No marriage is perfect" is a good way to reflect your mind over the situation than adding more fire to the fight.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by diva90: 4:24am On May 08, 2016
For the young couples, it's not advisable. Older couples (25 years of marriage and above) they can if they want... I don't see anything wrong, it's up to them to decide what they want. My parents are 30 years in marriage and they have their seperate rooms in their 9 bedroom house.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by udumosam23(m): 4:37am On May 08, 2016
BiafranAmerican:

Personally, my house is 3 floors. First, Second and Third. My room is on the first floor, and my wife's room is on the second floor. And we are doing just fine. Some days when we have conflict, she locks herself in her room, and I also lock my room when I want to make yanga. When she wants to watch Telemundo or Zee world all night, I have no worries cos every door in my house are sound proof.

There are atimes that we really need to talk, when I upset her and she doesnt wanna come out, on one instance, after knocking on her room door severally and she is doing yanga, I simply turn off the circuit box that supplies electricity to the entire second floor, and when her room became dark for 10 minutes, and she thought it was PHCN problem that Generator will soon come up,she didnt see light coming, so she tried to come down to ground floor, that is when she realized that the entire second floor dark while there was light everywhere. No body tell am to come ask why her floor has no light. Na so she come go my own guest room for first floor go lie down, I went to ground floor and remove the DSTV booster cable and supply of signal to all rooms except the decoder in my bedroom. That night she no dey comfortable.
Next day, I didnt restore light to her floor and she had no choice than to watch TV on ground floor or my room. Chai, see as person come ask if electrician can come and check light for second floor.I told her that I turned the fuccking light off, and will continue to turn it off any time she refuse to open door at my request.

Trust me, sharing your room with your wife, will kill you faster than a bullet.I sleep mostly in her room, and sleep in my room when I want to meditate and chant some esoteric frequency modulating mantras. I suggest that every man have their own room. Women can put their combs and weavon anywhere, but not my room. My bedroom is neat,excellent, beautiful, very very clean and no drop of lipstick and above all, no telemundo in my room, they can mess with 10 other TVs in the house but not my own room. My home office and my bedroom are no go areas for my wife. She can mess with any other rooms.

Infact, the greatest power I have in this house is telling her. "Please get the Bleep out of my room." That one dey pain am.

Bad guy,

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by DedeNkem: 4:45am On May 08, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen.
I need matured minds on this. Thanks.

Is having seperate rooms in the house really good? As married couples is it really advisable or not? I just want your views. Thanks again.

There's nothing wrong with it if the intention is good. Everyone needs some kind space once in a while. And again, some women have a lot of stuff, like mine. Wardrope is never enough.

My woman and I have seperate rooms but she hasn't slept in hers even for once. smiley
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by LordIsaac(m): 5:07am On May 08, 2016
As for me, I want to have my room....though, she has 100% access to it. Bros, notherners have been practicing this over the years and they didn't die. Marriage does not mean death of privacy and space...I even take separate bedrooms as one of the definitions of civilization!
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Nobody: 5:17am On May 08, 2016
Okiki Irawo....lol

nkemdi89:
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by bogolobango(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2016
I prefer separate room I love privacy
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by bezimo(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Very Very Very GOOD.
it's a laudable project.

Enables the Man reason critically, the way forward for his family because these SOAP OPERA LADIES won't allow u focus and give ur best.

Most LADIES are luggage themselves, so it will enable the MAN experience a LOAD - FREE environment.

Prevents allergy coming from most ladies due to excessive MAKE UPs.

Most times Enables the MAN commune with his creator personally, because most prayers are hindered by most ladies, since they attract evil spirits more often than men.

Lol!!!
Oh the lady didnt have evil spirit before and when she became a wife, its after she was married that she now have evil spirit. Can you see how you reason?
Maybe its you that carry the evil spirit, you never know!! Visiting the Synagogue comes to mind to comfirm.LMAO!!!!

Do you know from the Bible that if a husband has unresolved issues with his wife, his prayers cannot be answered by God.

The husband and wife are one, I dont see the need for having a seperate room.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by cardoctor(m): 5:31am On May 08, 2016
Better, if he snores like my brother in-law. If he starts snoring here, you would think theres an earthquake.
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by Saao(m): 5:31am On May 08, 2016
Sometime is better so u can live longer. When u have a nagging wife d best thing to do is to have a separate room though is not good but better for ur life span
Re: Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? by ebony2011(m): 5:37am On May 08, 2016
It gives you more convenience. Music, light-out,movie,Aircondition,phone calls,sleeping time.Its better when you're separate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.