Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship (20733 Views)

'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic) / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by aristosoft(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2016
The US knows what they are doing. These are the people eventually used as spies on us. How come they picked only those who studied abroad or is it government that selected these ones for them?

#justThinkingAloud
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by kestare(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

iPads are known liars. See them envying the great Yoruba nation cheesy
Your brain is as mashy as ur name.. Fanyogo. Ode Oshi!! Envy You, abi oppress You!
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by gunther6(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Did I tell you that I applied or na your papa compound turn in my application?

I know you certainly did not apply, I don't think been an halfwit is one of the requirements

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
kestare:

Your brain is as mashy as ur name.. Fanyogo. Ode Oshi!!
Envy You, abi oppress You!

Thou protest too much. Oppress Yorubas? Lmaooooo grin

gunther6:

I know you certainly did not apply, I don't think been an halfwit is one of the requirements

Lmao. And you have no wit. Swerve.

See painment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by spiritsam: 9:23am On May 08, 2016
Who is fooling who... not one of them graduated From a nigeria university. They ar All politician pikin.. abi whats the criteria 4 picking them The most corrupt nation in d world, inviting d most corrupt nation in Africa to falsely honors d great Mandela... abeg make dem no let d man vex inside grave

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by 1Dray(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

So what stopped a Tribalist like you from applying? Hiding under your tribe when you're empty won't take you anywhere
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by gunther6(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Thou protest too much. Oppress Yorubas? Lmaooooo grin

Lmao. And you have no wit. Swerve.

See painment.

Let me pull your coat dimwit, I am actually Yoruba but it counts for nothing, Americans certainly don't care about your trib.e they barely know your country the only thing they care about is COMPETENCE. So if your present life frustrates you that you have to ride the coattails of a trine 'cos of your zero personal achievement, otapiapia is not that expensive even YOU can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2016
1Dray:

So what stopped a Tribalist like you from applying? Hiding under your tribe when you're empty won't take you anywhere

Why apply when I work for a global Fortune 500 tech company? grin Una think say na everybody be your mate on nl?

Yorubas rule!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:28am On May 08, 2016
gunther6:

Let me pull your coat dimwit, I am actually Yoruba but it counts for nothing, Americans certainly don't care about your trib.e they barely know your country the only thing they care about is COMPETENCE. So if your present life frustrates you that you have to ride the coattails of a trine 'cos of your zero personal achievement, otapiapia is not that expensive even YOU can afford it.

You being Yoruba, or as you claim, doesn't validate or nullify anything. I've dealt with countless afonjas on this forum, you're just a statistic.

Yorubas dominate, others follow. If you don't like, join iPad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by OmoIgala: 9:28am On May 08, 2016
emmalexabl:

I. Could count 30 yorubas and 28 igbos..,

So which one be yoruba dominate everywhere ??

You Yorubas and your loudmouths shaa !!

Thats a lie. There are about 35 Yorubas and 18 Igbos there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by 1Dray(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Why apply when I work for a global Fortune 500 tech company? grin Una think say na everybody be your mate on nl?

Yorubas rule!!

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. You only work there in your dreams... By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2016
1Dray:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. You only work there in your dreams... By their fruits we shall know them.

Lmao okay. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by gunther6(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

You being Yoruba, or as you claim, doesn't validate or nullify anything. I've dealt with countless afonjas on this forum, you're just a statistic.

Yorubas dominate, others follow. If you don't like, join iPad.

Carry on with your tribal chest beating, my prayer is that you get an actual job. Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
gunther6:

Carry on with your tribal chest beating, my prayer is that you get an actual job. Ciao

You for don kuku Waka pass and not quote me, Afonja. Abi se mo di owo e mu ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2016
YALI..... I tried fill d lengthy application form. Congratulation to d sellected ones though.

I knw my time is coming too, wish u d best, all of u sellected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by akagson: 9:37am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

You didn't apply because you know you don't stand a chance. Instead of trying to improve your own life, you'll be there turning every single topic into a tribalistic tussle.
No be only Oduduwa! Empty containers.
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:40am On May 08, 2016
akagson:

You didn't apply because you know you don't stand a chance. Instead of trying to improve your own life, you'll be there turning every single topic into a tribalistic tussle.
No be only Oduduwa! Empty containers.

You can attack the messenger when the message is too hot for you to handle. cool
Yorubas dominate others follow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by 1Dray(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Lmao okay. grin

Good. Thank God you accept the fact. I can't be fooled by the anonymousness of Nairaland. I know who is who and what here.
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2016
IshaqAyinde:
YALI..... I tried fill d lengthy application form. Congratulation to d sellected ones though.

I knw my time is coming too, wish u d best, all of u sellected.

Good luck on the next one. You're already a success. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2016
1Dray:

Good. Thank God you accept the fact. I can't be fooled by the anonymousness of Nairaland. I know who is who and what here.

Okay Sherlock grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2016
But wait ooo, I can't even see one Nigerian graduate here, all na overs. I beg I knw blieve in dis there tin again jawe.
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by akagson: 9:43am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

You can attack the messenger when the message is too hot got you to handle. cool
Yorubas dominate others follow.
Eyah... e pain am say na him be the only dundee among the almighty oduduwa nation. Poor thing.
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by Nobody: 9:43am On May 08, 2016
canalily:
Ahh! So Mandela now follow sheepundecided in washington
this man no sabi oyinbo dats dem no give you follow sheep...the correct tin be : Mandela follow ship wash thing'...you're welcome
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:44am On May 08, 2016
33 Yorubas
18 Ibos

Yorubas continue to dominate. I bid y'all good night.

I sleep soundly knowing that I'm Yoruba smiley wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by akagson: 9:45am On May 08, 2016
Some cretins like FanYogo1 coming to turn this thread into a civil war ground. Low lifers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:45am On May 08, 2016
akagson:

Eyah... e pain am say na him be the only dundee among the almighty oduduwa nation. Poor thing.

Na me e pain of the one getting upset at my post? Good night, wish for Yoruba in your next lifetime wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:46am On May 08, 2016
akagson:
Some cretins like FanYogo1 coming to turn this thread into a civil war ground. Low lifers.

See as the thing pain you reach lol. Farabale. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Good luck on the next one. You're already a success. wink

Thanks brotherly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by akagson: 9:49am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Na me e pain of the one getting upset at my post? Good night, wish for Yoruba in your next lifetime wink
Olodo. I'm upset at ur level of stupidity.
People who don't know how to spell their names be excited that oduduwa is dominating a list of scholars.
I only wonder why there's a dummy oduduwa when all oduduwas are excellent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by akagson: 9:51am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

See as the thing pain you reach lol. Farabale. wink
Adding "lol" even when there's no atom of smile on his face.
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by Nobody: 9:53am On May 08, 2016
emmalexabl:

I. Could count 30 yorubas and 28 igbos..,

So which one be yoruba dominate everywhere ??

You Yorubas and your loudmouths shaa !!
Name checkers Association
Re: Nigerians Selected For 2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship by FanYogo1(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
akagson:

Olodo. I'm upset at ur level of stupidity.
People who don't know how to spell their names be excited that oduduwa is dominating a list of scholars.
I only wonder why there's a dummy oduduwa when all oduduwas are excellent.
akagson:

Adding "lol" even when there's no atom of smile on his face.

You sound upset, go get a cup of koolaid. Nice attempt at trying to divert the topic from the fact that Yorubas continue to dominate.

Stick your head in a fridge to cool off.

I'm so glad, I'm not a gull-ibo. Your time is up 'lol'.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Pictures Every Freshman (1st Year students) Can Relate To / Neco Gce 2011/2012 Just Released! / Abia State University Uturu Male Hostel On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.