Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Interview Tricky Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Tricky Questions (1034 Views)

10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / Simple But Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / See Tricky Job Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Tricky Questions by Realfiness(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
I went for an interview and the interviewer asked me if I have any question for him, I said no. The girl that was before me decided to ask when she was interviewed but both of us were not taken. please what does the interviewer require when they ask such questions?
Re: Interview Tricky Questions by Heymus(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
What are your plans for the workers renumerations, will there be award for excellent for the industrious staffs, what are your plans for the workers longetivities, how do you want to see this company in the next 5years. These and more are likely questions the interviewer was expecting from you.
Re: Interview Tricky Questions by Realfiness(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2016
OK nice one sir, but if one does not ask any question, is that an automatic disqualification for the person?
Re: Interview Tricky Questions by babs01(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2016
Just ask them "how will your company survive in this fantastically corrupt nation without being corrupt ?"

2 Likes

Re: Interview Tricky Questions by Realfiness(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2016
:Dhahahahaha ;Dhahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Custodian Life Insurance Interview / Urgent Vacancy / Can Your Organisation Handle This Project........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.