Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) (2069 Views)

7 Ultimate Steps To Building A Good Relationship In 2018 / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Maxi112: 9:30pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehe, with you, rough seas calm, I believe.

Yeah, been busy roaming around between business and pleasure,
Everything is on track.

What has been happening here?
trust nl with their barbaric act.. noting serious sha, at list small peace done rain here for a while cause of their so called miss NL
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
trust nl with their barbaric act.. noting serious sha, at list small peace done rain here for a while cause of their so called miss NL

Hehehehehehe, maybe that means the organisers of this event should just allow it continue for ever, lol

Anyway, I live not just for today but also tomorrow, but I fear not whatever tomorrow harbor for me.

I'm always gonna be around here for the time being, till a new chapter gets opened.

How are all our babes here? Lol
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Maxi112: 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehe, maybe that means the organisers of this event should just allow it continue for ever, lol

Anyway, I live not just for today but also tomorrow, but I fear not whatever tomorrow harbor for me.

I'm always gonna be around here for the time being, till a new chapter gets opened.

How are all our babes here? Lol
na me u dey ask of the babes here??

pls ask the person below me
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
na me u dey ask of the babes here??

pls ask the person below me
Lol, I thought you have departed from been like me that don't do babes here. Lol
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Maxi112: 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, I thought you have departed from been like me that don't do babes here. Lol
bro, I smell lie herecheesy
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
bro, I smell lie herecheesy
With what? Your nose or eyes or ears ? Lol
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Maxi112: 10:16pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

With what? Your nose or eyes or ears ? Lol
quote me in another thread, am not comfortable here
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Miggs(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
All these write ups and comments ONLY for the sake of getting into that love-like thing called kitten... Wat a waste!
my brother,there is a thread on nairaland by a guy called "HAR***N" about attracting women IF YOU SEE HIS LONG POSTS EH!!!!!! filled with steps and techniques.I go just read com siddon dey wonder,all this for common toto?if the guy fit concentrate on one small business,use the energy wey he dey waste to try attract woman he go fit become "mini-dangote" by the end of this year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Chazzyboy: 10:32pm On May 07, 2016
evegran:
A sensible post. smiley

hi
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by mzhorlah(f): 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
I hardly do crush,so what if u do this and i still dont notice you,will you kill urcf tongue
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi:
Been crushing on kyllahmc evn before i enta NL sef*winks*
LOL i just pray they dont snatch you away from mua...
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Ade mi, sugar mi, crockroach mi, lolo mi, etc mi, lol
Where are thou? I have missed you. *tongue_out*
@adeh 39

shocked shocked shocked

Good morning smiley
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
saiintmurai naver change grin
hw u tey know say na me?
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
hw u tey know say na me?
I'm your nemesis
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm your nemesis
LOL it turns me on when u talk like this.
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
adeh39:

shocked shocked shocked

Good morning smiley
How are you dear?
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2016
Mzsolmi:
Been crushing on kyllahmc evn before i enta NL sef*winks*
just like he said...'hi' .... Op ion think this is working
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by karkinase(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2016
Miggs:
my brother,there is a thread on nairaland by a guy called "HAR***N" about attracting women IF YOU SEE HIS LONG POSTS EH!!!!!! filled with steps and techniques.I go just read com siddon dey wonder,all this for common toto?if the guy fit concentrate on one small business,use the energy wey he dey waste to try attract woman he go fit become "mini-dangote" by the end of this year
Guy Bone oo... Thou it might seem silly n time wasting but promise U bro it works.. Women work on the Principle of seduction n mind game control. It is a special technique that works and mastered by badass.
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Mzsolmi(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
just like he said...'hi' .... Op ion think this is working
relax! Its working
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2016
Mzsolmi:

relax! Its working
it's working. Remember Nevets bro.... He will be Mr. Nairaland one day. Hehehe. I sabi dream sha... So...how are you??
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

How are you dear?

I'm fine sir... You?
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 08, 2016
adeh39:

I'm fine sir... You?
Cool sweet.
My stuff crashed and I had to flashed my phone, that's why I haven't been seen.
Can you please re do that stuff? Please..
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Cool sweet.
My stuff crashed and I had to flashed my phone, that's why I haven't been seen.
Can you please re do that stuff? Please..

Oh, sorry about that.

Expect it soon.
Re: Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2016
adeh39:

Oh, sorry about that.

Expect it soon.
Expecting, please act fast, missing you already. *wink*

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dirty Secretary (18+) / 1st Date: She Is Demanding For Camon C9 / Drop A Comment And I Will Tell You The Condition Of Your Underwear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.