Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Condemned - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Condemned (32106 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemned by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
I followed this story from the beginning, unfollowed it at a point when Mr. tonye was no longer updating it. I found it on the front page of literature section again.

I must acknowledge that it is a VERY nice piece.
God bless you tonye001

However, I noticed a few typos like 'faith' instead of 'fate' in the third and second to the last updates.

p.s, What happened to Capon?

Finally, why is someone chained on the cover page, I thought smallie never went to jail??
Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
royalkeed:

I followed this story from the beginning, unfollowed it at a point when Mr. tonye was no longer updating it. I found it on the front page of literature section again.

I must acknowledge that it is a VERY nice piece.
God bless you tonye001

however, I noticed a few typos like 'faith' instead of 'fate' in the third and second to the last updates.

p.s, What happened to Capon?

Finally, why is someone chained on the cover page, I thought smallie never went to jail??

Thanks for your review.

1. I also saw that faith-fate error among others. They've been fixed. I had someone proofread the piece before publishing. I haven't had time to edit this version on Nairaland,

2.I left Capon to the reader's imagination. Did he die..perhaps later? Was he caught and prosecuted.. (maybe Smallie's evidence was discovered by the security)...or did he just escape? Remember Smallie saw *a considerable amount of blood on the floor*..

3. Smallie was never jailed. He was placed under custody at the hospital...the police was waiting for him to be strong enough before they do their thing. That picture...in a way..depicts his *momentary arrest* but I agree with you, it isn't the best.

4. Thank you very much for your time. It's folks like you that make writers get better. May God bless you richly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by darelar(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2016
I really appreciate that am among the readers of this nice story. You really try for this story. The story of junior, is it new story or continuation of coded

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
darelar:
I really appreciate that am among the readers of this nice story. You really try for this story. The story of junior, is it new story or continuation of coded

Hello Darelar,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading this piece.

To your question: The story of Alabo Digbani and Junior is an Epilogue of Condemned. It's like a continuation, a concluding report on Smallie. The injured man in the story was Smallie.

You can get the soft copy of this book, if you want, by following the link provided.

Thank you very much, Sir.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by AyamConfidence(m): 1:47am On Oct 03, 2016
TONYE001:

Thanks brother for your wonderful comment.

To answer your question:

* Smallie started writing "this story" in the form of a diary...in the hotel room..that's why he asked for a pen and a book..he wanted the world to learn lessons from his life..

* He used the hostages as a tool for discouraging the police from breaking in,,

* Because he had to die, I came up with a third person, Alabo Digbani, from whose view I completed the story..(you know say dead man no go fit write na..haha)
multi intelligent bro...I respect your talent...sorry I came late...very late but I've been totally glued to this story since I started... see the time...sleep escaped me since I began to read...your lines were good...so good I could watch a movie created from this over and over(have you thought about it like that??)

and the epilogue part just killed everything....you're good bro...keep it up

and please direct me to any if your new works

please permit me also to share the story i mean by directing readers to this page

Great job bro...wonderful work....welldone

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
multi intelligent bro...I respect your talent...sorry I came late...very late but I've been totally glued to this story since I started... see the time...sleep escaped me since I began to read...your lines were good...so good I could watch a movie created from this over and over(have you thought about it like that??)

and the epilogue part just killed everything....you're good bro...keep it up

and please direct me to any if your new works

please permit me also to share the story i mean by directing readers to this page

Great job bro...wonderful work....welldone

My Brother,

Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for your time - and patience. Thanks for everything.

Feel free, please, to share it on Nairaland as much as you want. Thanks, again!

I surely won't fail to mention you once I commence another piece (pretty soon).

Have a nice evening. smiley
Re: Condemned by AyamConfidence(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
TONYE001:

My Brother,

Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for your time - and patience. Thanks for everything.

Feel free, please, to share it on Nairaland as much as you want. Thanks, again!

I surely won't fail to mention you once I commence another piece (pretty soon).

Have a nice evening. smiley
thanks a lot brother

I respect your work

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Princelegacylemoha(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
GOD BLESS THE AUTHOR OF THIS MASTERPIECE

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
GOD BLESS THE AUTHOR OF THIS MASTERPIECE

Amen; may God bless you too, amen.

Thank you.
Re: Condemned by Ikigia: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2016
One word........splendid!. good job Tonye

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ikigia:
One word........splendid!. good job Tonye

Thanks Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hi guys.

I decided to make this comment.....just in case someone else is interested in reading this piece.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Itunubabs: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
TONYE001:
Hi guys.

I decided to make this comment.....just in case someone else is interested in reading this piece.

Good evening.
Like me
Ur comment brought it back to the front page
And I am so going to read it
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Moura7(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mad stuff bro...so fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / The Governor's Son And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.