Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) (1019 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2016
Dear Mama,

I understand its not eazy for a woman to raise 3 big boys, a poor single mother teaching in elementary there's no way I can pay you back but the plan is to show you that I understand.

Through the drama i can always depend on my mama when it seems that I'm hopeless she say the words that can get me back in focus when I was sick as a little kid to keep me happy there's no limit to the things she did and all my childhood memories are full of all the sweet things you did for me and even though I act crazy i thank the Lord that you made me there are no words that can express how I feel you never kept a secret, always stayed real.

I appreciate, how you raised me and all the extra love that you gave me i wish I could take the pain away if you can make it through the night there's a brighter day everything will be alright if you hold on it's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on there's no way I can pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand.

I Appreciate You Mama ( I Love You )

Happy Mothers Day
Re: Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 08, 2016
Happy Mother's day kiss kiss

1 Share

Re: Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) by Nobody: 6:14am On May 08, 2016
I am proud to be a mum!!!
Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there
mimzy:
I dedicate this poem to my beautiful mother who has helped me through all my struggles and is the most important person in my life. And to all mothers out there in the world

To be a mother is not an easy task,
yet you do it proudly everyday no matter what is asked.
You have turned your baby into a beautiful young lady.
You were there for me since the very beginning and saved me countless tears.
The pushy and wise advice you gave will carry me through the years.
With my every mistake or wrongful deed,
you were always there to understand.
You put no limits on my dreams or anything else I wish to do.
You never forget to say you care or that you love me to.
The smile and tears upon your face when I achieve provides me with more value in my heart then you'd ever believe.
There is no other person that will shape my heart the way you've done,
your job finished perfectly for your precious daughters and sons.
We have had a rocky road through triumph and catastrophe, hard time and despair,
but not a single moment of time of not having a wonderful mother there.
You have always put in your last with love and my whole life is not enough time for me to repay you.
We always put our disagreements to the side and manage to make it through.
I know that my teen years have driven you crazy but you have guided me with assurance along the way.
You have given me comfort and certainty with every breath I take within the day.
Your little girl is growing up but your baby girl will always remain deep inside me.
There are not enough words that can thank you for everything you have helped me emotionally and physically.
I have my whole future ahead of me and you are the women that has led me and guided me towards the proper path.
How can one simple day prove that much thanks and love to someone who has pushed this far and still is working her way?

I love you so much maami..
Thanks for being my pillar of strength through the stormy nights, thanks for pushing me this far, thanks for not giving up on me..
Oh mother! I just shed a tear
You are one in a million. I know I will never be able to pay back all the good impacts you have made in my life but I pray that God in his infinite mercies will reward you immensely.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) by sleekyjay(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2016
God needed a demi-god im every home so he made mothers... like if ur mom is one, share if u are one, ignore if no like better thing
Re: Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2016
I appreciate dear mama.

Re: Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day ) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Proud Nigerian Mum Delivered Of Triplets Shows Off Her Babies & Huge Baby Bump / Why is ♡ considered a heart when a heart doesn't look like that? / Ten (10) Golden Secrets Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.