Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (58715 Views)

The Three Cities Established By Britain In Nigeria / UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by mandax: 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:
People should stop taken the UK dailymail newspaper seriously. It's a useless platform that thrives on propaganda. The same paper reported last month that Boko haram is defeating Nigerian Army at a time when boko haram has been heavily defeated and overwhelmed. This is just another of their meaningless attack on the president.

Your analysis are all lies, more so, when you concluded that Boko Haram has been heavily defeated. Boko Haram is only lying in hibernation waiting for the appropriate time to take up arms again.

Who has ever defeated a religious organization in a fight? Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes. And in the far north of Nigeria, there are tens of millions of Nigerian citizens craving a Nigeria governed with sharia criminal codes.

Even the US and other world powers could not defeat the Taliban.

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by tete7000(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?

Obama is an American president and Harvard is an American university. Please think...and stop comparing the incomparable.

3 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:07pm On May 08, 2016
tete7000:

Obama is an American president and Harvard is an American university. Please think...and stop comparing the incomparable.
Nigga leme ask u... If u can afford to send ur kid/urself to harvard or Unilag/UNN/Uniben which would u chose?

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by gragraboy: 12:08pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
....and people should stop taking you seriously cos you'd always come to Buhari's Defence after those "attacks"... right or wrong like a typical Z*****...

Which one of the points raised is false? Nigeria receiving aid, Buhari's Daughter schooling at Surrey, The scam fight against corruption or Nigerian officials being overpaid??
So his salary and pension as a retired general cannot cover the cost of educating his daughter abroad? or he cannot pay for 1st class ticket for his pikin again?

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by mrpayne(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2016
This is irresponsible reporting on the part of dailymail. Buhari isn't responsible for the high income rate of Govt officials in Nigeria, however, he has been able to curb excesses of those under his immediate control (ministers) by cutting several irrelevant funds into their pockets. The senate and only the senate can determine what they take home, Buhari doesn't have that power. As for his daughter schooling abroad, truth is, if I were in his shoes, I'll do the same until I can fix the education problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:10pm On May 08, 2016
Harrisonwo:

Harvard uni is in the USA, the daughter has right to attend any school in the world but she choose home. Why can't your president daughter attend any skul here in the country. Or do you wanna say that there isn't any skul in Nigeria befitting her.
If your public officers children are made to skul home, believe me there will be significant development in the education sector. That Harvard uni took years, time n investments to be put at the level it's now. Call a spade a spade, Abi u think say everybody no wan go harvard

Sultan brunei sent his Son to Uk to school, did anyone wail about it? What's d big deal in her going to UK? She was already there b4 her Daddy became President... Wetin dey Vex una self?

3 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by lielbreema: 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

Nigga Read!!! Obama/most American politicians don't use there private money for Campaign... Fund-raisers ....

Who said any thing about fund raiser? You are the one who compared Obama's daughter going to Harvard to buharis daughter!
Abi is Obama paying his daughters tuition with money from fund raisers?
Obama has his own personal money! Buhari claimed to be poor! Hence borrowing to buy form!

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by golddeejay(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

You are a zombie. Is Harvard in UK or in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by 1Dray(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
His daughter goes to a £26000 uni and so?how does that Affect our Economy? President Obama's daughter got Admitted To Harvard did anyone complain?

Full blown Zombie spotted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:13pm On May 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Fool is Havard not in the US?
Is University of Surrey in Nigeria?
When u preside over a country and u don't patronise the services of the country, that says a lot. It's like the owner of Prada patronising Gucci.
Chie u don fall my hands so Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, aint in the US?? Oboy oya go church
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by mandax: 12:13pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

You are living in denial.

This is Nigeria where the average person lives with less than two dollars a day. Therefore, it is astonishing to rational minds that Nigeria's president who preaches anti corruption can be paying £26000 per annum for his child in a foreign university, yet the president preaches anti-corruption - Do the Math, if bigotry would allow you to.

6 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by SAEJO: 12:13pm On May 08, 2016
MAROC:
....and people should stop taking you seriously cos you'd always come to Buhari's Defence after those "attacks"... right or wrong like a typical Z*****...

Which one of the points raised is false? Nigeria receiving aid, Buhari's Daughter schooling at Surrey, The scam fight against corruption or Nigerian officials being overpaid??
My Brother help me ask am o, all this Zombies care about is to bear the name "power-holders" they don't care at all about this country nor about truth.

5 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:13pm On May 08, 2016
1Dray:

Full blown Zombie spotted
Over Grown Wailer I hail

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Johnsinia(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2016
Zombie is a disease. Zombie is a curse.
Imagine comparing Obama's daughter's education to that of a sTup.I'd cow's own.
Is Harvard in Nigeria, UK or USA?
Is Obama daughter schooling in UK, germany or USA?
Is Obama the president of Nigeria, UK or USA?
Is Obama sending money to another country for his daughter education?
Do Obama destroyed the education system in USA and then send his own daughter to study in another country?
Is Obama hypocrite to the American people?
Why didn't Buhari send his daughter to Nigeria best uni to sch? If he had done so, who will complain?
BUHARI and fellow ZOMBIES are in short goats and are not even worthy to be called cows

6 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by hausameat: 12:15pm On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:
People should stop taken the UK dailymail newspaper seriously. It's a useless platform that thrives on propaganda. The same paper reported last month that Boko haram is defeating Nigerian Army at a time when boko haram has been heavily defeated and overwhelmed. This is just another of their meaningless attack on the president.
You can succeed, especially as apc started, for sometime but be very sure that the truth will force itself into the open one day. Buhari is not only an evil but also one of the most corrupt Nigerians. How long do you thing Buhari willl hide under propaganda? He may likely be more corrupt than Thieffnubi.

5 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:15pm On May 08, 2016
mandax:

You are living in denial.

This is Nigeria where the average person lives with less than two dollars a day. Therefore, it is astonishing to rational minds that Nigeria's president who preaches anti corruption can be paying £26000 per annum for her child in a foreign university, yet the president preaches anti-corruption - Do the Math, if bigotry would allow you to.
Denial that? Ur wailing would make his daughter leave school or gini?

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Harrisonwo(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

Sultan brunei sent his Son to Uk to school, did anyone wail about it? What's d big deal in her going to UK? She was already there b4 her Daddy became President... Wetin dey Vex una self?

Sultan nt elected official. And he was already wealthy b4 even making his way to be the PM. Your president declared that he doesn't have money and had to borrow to buy the APC ticket.
Now, how can someone who doesn't have money be able to sponsor smeone to a uni that pays over £25k+ yearly. We haven't even added the miscellaneous expenses that is going to be incurred yearly.

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by seangy4konji: 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
Bit seriously it won't change anything. People weh no be president self v their kids in top uni.

Economy is bad but u should not expect less.

That daily mall self na rubbish paper. Then no deh publish good about we country.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
hausameat:
You can succeed, especially as apc started, for sometime but be very sure that the truth will force itself into the open one day. Buhari is not only an evil but also one of the most corrupt Nigerians. How long do you thing Buhari willl hide under propaganda? He may likely be more corrupt than Thieffnubi.
I don't still get the point of d whole wailing.. The man said if u can't afford to send ur kids abroad" he didn't say u shouldn't send them...
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by MrTeCO(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

see eh...make i no swear for u...shey Obama daughter was admitted in Harvard n not Surrey or UNIABJ.....was Buhari's daughter studying in any Nigerian university eh....mind yaself oo....we all knw dat Jonathan trained the only we knw was his here in 9ja....UNICAL precisely....so just dont open ya mouth n start yabbn nonsense.....besides am yet to see any of our foreign presidents send their kids outside their own countries to study......be careful o..

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
SAEJO:
My Brother help me ask am o, all this Zombies care about is to bear the name "power-holders" they don't care at all about this country nor about truth.
I have seen u Mr #Icarefornigeria...
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by mandax: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
Johnsinia:
Zombie is a disease. Zombie is a curse.
Imagine comparing Obama's daughter's education to that of a sTup.I'd cow's own.
Is Harvard in Nigeria, UK or USA?
Is Obama daughter schooling in UK, germany or USA?
Is Obama the president of Nigeria, UK or USA?
Is Obama sending money to another country for his daughter education?
Do Obama destroyed the education system in USA and then send his own daughter to study in another country?
Is Obama hypocrite to the American people?
Why didn't Buhari send his daughter to Nigeria best uni to sch? If he had done so, who will complain?
BUHARI and fellow ZOMBIE are in short goats n r nt even worthy to be called a cow

A zombie shall always be a zombie. Buhari, our own has power in Naijeriya - that's all zombies know, nothing else. Imagine zombie comparing Obama's daughter's education in Harvard, USA, with Buhari daughters education in a top London University.

Sometimes, one curses whoever placed one with these zombies in the same One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by asEdeyHOT: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
IPOB Wailers will always wail

Buhari is a former Head of State and his children's school fees are paid by the government regardless of the school they attend

Useless article by a useless tabloid

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by hausameat: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
These are the topmost zombies. Tufiakwa to you, Buhari and apc members.

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
MrTeCO:

see eh...make i no swear for u...shey Obama daughter was admitted in Harvard n not Surrey or UNIABJ.....was Buhari's daughter studying in any Nigerian university eh....mind yaself oo....we all knw dat Jonathan trained the only we knw was his here in 9ja....UNICAL precisely....so just dont open ya mouth n start yabbn nonsense.....besides am yet to see any of our foreign presidents send their kids outside their own countries to study......be careful o..
So u go happy if him pikin go same school with ordinary People?? Even for heaven high-ranking dey º°˚˚­˚°º‎​

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Krismart(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

Guys since ur birth have u payed tax b4 American economy is sole dependent on its citizens.. They work for their Government & remain in mortgage which no nigerian would be willing to do.
And for your mind your condition in Nigeria is better than them in the US. Yet Nigerians die to enter US even to pay more taxes. As a citizen, if I get what is due to me from the government then I won't have problems paying my tax. Nigerian government are not serious with tax cos they knw that the citizens are not getting what is due for them. If Nigeria is good why are all those politicians(Mr president inclusive) sending their kids to study outside the country. Why not let them study here in Nigeria and enjoy all those benefits u just mentioned. Let's be sincere to ourselves please

3 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:22pm On May 08, 2016
hausameat:
These are the topmost zombies. Tufiakwa to you, Buhari and apc members.
Enyi I don't give a F*** about Buhari or APC... I just say the Truth unbiased...
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by laribari(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2016
biafransoul:
Buhari remains a very hypocritical and corrupt president; the worst so far. God save us

You lied? He is not most corrupt so far until proven. With what I have seen and revelation on ground, the chief priest of corruption is OBJ who spent billion on power, yet it remains our biggest headache, then next is uncle goodluck who flooded his carbinet with thrives. To make matters worse, they steal behind him and he doesn't even know.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by KissCODE(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2016
madridguy:
Daily mail UK will soon come back again with the real version of the article. I am sure their chief editor presently is always on cow dung. Same paper telling the whole world that Boko Haram still control the North East.
wait o... So you dont know boko haram still controls NE?
Tell me why the USA is promising to give Nigeria air craft to help them in fighting bh?
APC government is stiffling information on the issues of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:

Is Surrey in Nigeria?

Isn't Harvard in the US?

2 Likes

Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by nrexzy: 12:25pm On May 08, 2016
Krismart:
And for your mind your condition in Nigeria is better than them in the US. Yet Nigerians die to enter US even to pay more taxes. If Nigeria is good why are all those politicians(Mr president inclusive) sending their kids to study outside the country. Why not let them study here in Nigeria and enjoy all those benefits u just mentioned. Let's be sincere to ourselves please
Yes broda Yes º°˚˚­˚°º‎​ .. I spend my money on whatever I like how eva I like it.. I also know u do. If u hv been to the states b4 then you realized we are Blessed.
Re: £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail by guvna(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2016
biafransoul:
Buhari remains very hypocritical and corrupt president; the worst so far. God save us

hmm....words of s typical biafran. Make una carry go abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.