Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Is She Really Pretending? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Pretending? (2048 Views)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really Pretending? by BenWood(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2006
[/color] There's this girl i love so much, we meet three months ago, since i fell in love with her, as a guy i asked her out and make her know how much she meant to me. But the problem is she never wanna accept me, she kept telling me that she is in love with a guy, she is in ibadan, while this guy she claimed to loved is in kogi.

i disturbed her as i donot want to accept her no for an answer, to be precise, this girl has the qualities i have ever prayed for in a lady, i know in her lies my happiness, i feel good any time i'm with her.

she suddenly stop coming to see me, and this disturbed me so much that i asked her why she has stop coming, and u would not belief her reply, she replied that anytime she comes to see me she have this feelings that it's gonna be as if she is interested in building a relationship with me but only pretending not to.

My problem is her condition to accept me, she said she's gonna accept me if only i will tell her what will happen to the other guy if she go to tell her she's find another guy, and what she's gonna do that he will not get hurt. and there's no how this guy will hear this and will not get hurt.

Please help, i don't wanna loose my Queen, she's everything i need now.[color=#000099]

Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Dvampire(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2006
man, no offence but you kinda sonund deperate. look,new-found love is like hot pepper soup which must be taken softly from the edges of the bowl and with a teaspoon.
there's a line in this old school track(cant really remember the artist now) that says: dont push it, dont force it, let it happen naturally; it will surely happen if it was meant to be.
forcing yourself on the girl will not make her change her mind towards you or like you any better. it might even irritate her. ladies have a rather complex nature i must confess. just play your part like a man. best of all you have told her your true intentions. be nice to her and when she needs your help do it like you dont expect any thanks or reward in return.
this works for me. i just hope it does for you.
best of luck bro
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Busta(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2006
let her be, u're prolly pestering her a lot. If she is meant to be urs, she'll be back.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by whiteroses(f): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2006
what are you doing why are you trying to be kind to the other guy this is a game that should be well played convince da girl you like her and stay true, is that your photo you look cute (i'm not flirting) anyway buy her gift if you have oppurtunity to maybe she'll feel something and tell her she's beautiful. goodluck
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by choco4life(m): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2006
i think she's just playing hard to get.
dont give up man.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by iice(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2006
You like her, she likes someone else, then you pressure her be it obvious or subtle and then she starts getting mixed feelings and then she's kindda stuck in the middle and then what? And if you were the other guy, you would start hollering or lamenting about your girl cheating or leaving you for someone else or breaking your heart. . .Sometimes one does not like to see beyond what one wants to see. If she ends up being yours, pray she doesnt fall prey to another's charms.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by harvey(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2006
Ice i kinda buy ya idea but u know something has to die for something to live.life is a jungle survival of the fitest.u have to be strong man.keep ya game going if she she is meant to be she will come around.if u see are more often that her BF,then i think u are at the advantageous side,take advantage of that and try to spend time as much as u can.make her feel loved and care for.tell her those things that guy don't tell her.always comment positively on every little change u notice in her.,her new style of hair,her new dress,every little thing.notice every little positive change in her and tell it to her.that shows u truly care.cos u pay attention to verything that has to do with her.best of luck man.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by iice(f): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2006
What i dont like it when something bad happens, heaps of abuse and what not will be placed on the other one, saying its all the fault of the other, but if they do something like that and it results in something good for them, they forget the other person's situation. But anyways in the end, its your choice to make and if it turns out good for you, best of luck.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by BenWood(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2006
thanks everybody, i love u all. it really worked out live here. i love this girl and now she's all mine and mine alone. grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2006
hhhmmmm,your just so funny.it might work now,but how are you sure it would still work out later?
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Radiant(f): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2006
Ben Wood:

[/color]

i disturbed her as i donot want to accept her no for an answer, to be precise, this girl has the qualities i have ever prayed for in a lady, i know in her lies my happiness, i feel good any time i'm with her.
.[color=#000099]

If only you could see beyond your fantasies wink grin grin grin

Enjoy while it lasts, anyway tongue
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by harvey(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2006
@Ben Wood

Good for you.hope u keep her well cos another you may be out there in love with her also and you also may loose her just the way the other guy lost her to you.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Radiant(f): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2006
And what goes around, comes around. . . Like I said, enjoy while it lasts grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by whitelexi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2006
Dude! Word of advice: Leave her while u can. Reasons:

1. She's got feelings for her man
2. You convinced her to consider u
3. she's just doing this to please u
4. She doesnt wanna hurt her man

Whatever u make her do, someone else will make either of u do in future. She's probably very vulnerable but trust me, it ain't kool taking love from someone else, it backfires all the time and the results can be awfully painful so make up your mind and be wise about it. there will always be more where she came from. cool
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Honeypot1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
@ Ben Wood

I can see that u need extra lessons and experience in this love 'catch-me-if-u-can' game. Why are u happy she's now urs, she was urs right from the beginning. The kogi guy was simply non-existent. This antic is a usual feminine fairy formulation designed to make u see them as the prize to be won. She was just evaluating ur seriousness. And u fell for such ploys, as it stands she is on a higher position in the rship and u will always struggle hard to please her. Wake up boy.

Yeah, men most times start the wooing furore but experienced guys know how to break the defences of the ladies and then turn the table around and u will see them desperately chasing and madly clinging to u, the rship is sweetest at that point grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Radiant(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2006
Is that so? Your name na sorry grin grin grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Honeypot1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2006
yes o, i'm talking from experience grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by senator100(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2006
lecturer how do you turn the table around?
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by Honeypot1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2006
it is called the push and pull effect, u have to make urself the prize

the ways u make this happen depend on ur creativity grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by senator100(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2006
like leaving her alone if she doesnt call or show up, Mr lecturer spill it
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by BenWood(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2006
wow!!!!!!!! what a good post there everybody, u know what? u all made a point, and all your views are wise. a word they say is enough for the wise, but the truth is this girl is now in love with me, how to keep her for my self alone is what am working on.

she believes i'm the wright guy 4 her and that is true. please don't critisice the relationship. advice me how to keep and make her happy. because she is everything to me, to God i love her very very much.

Girls i need your views on how to keep her in this type of situation.

THANK YOU ALL FOR UR CONTRIBUTIONS.

I LOVE U ALL.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2006
now i know your more foolish than i thought,don't take it as an insult just a statement angry
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by senator100(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2006
@thoniaslim thats not fair baby
@benwood i am glad u r both in love.Treat her like a lady ,make her feel loved,know what she likes(without even u asking) and alwas focus on it.And most especially "lovers tend to care more about their loved ones than themselves" .Love is the mutual tendency of two individuals to reinforce each other.I am always happy when 2 pple are in love.it is very invisible in our society.SO BRO KEEP ON KEEPING ON.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
what isn't fair,he actually took her from someone elseĀ  angry and he is saying he is the right man for her,dreamer grin
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by odada(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2006
y'all must be joking right?how old r u ben that u need help in maintaing a relationship?no wonder the girl told u she wasnt interested at first?u had better get ur priorities straight n' rite cos "at a time---no time!!!
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by senator100(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2006
remember he didnt give us the full gist.What if she didnt love the 1st guy and was just holding on to him ,and then suddenly her prince charming arrives and sweeps her off her feet.Every relationship must rest on a solid foundation .if not it will break down.My definition of solid foundation is LOVE.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by odada(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2006
@senator
Solid foundation in a relationship should rest on TRUST not LOVE!cos when it begins with trust --love would definately follow as the building of the relationship!
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2006
Word,it would fall cool
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by eniola1310(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2006
Let her Breatheeeee, pleeease!!!!!!!!!!!!.
i personally dont like men that pester girls. leave her alone. it's her life she can take as long as she wants to make up her mind.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by senator100(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2006
odada:

@senator
Solid foundation in a relationship should rest on TRUST not LOVE!because when it begins with trust --love would definately follow as the building of the relationship!

Love and trust goes hand in hand just like horses and carriages.it feels coooooo looovin someboddy and sombody loves u back(can't remember the song again).IF love is reciprocated every other thing comes in including trust
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by odada(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2006
@thoniaslim
[word, it would fall]
what would?I dont understand?do u mean the building(love)or foundation(trust) undecided
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by senator100(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
I think Thoniaslim believes that love is the bedrock but that original poster's relationship is not founded in love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Free; Is It The Best? / He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) / Ex - Boyfriend Telling Tales . . . Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.