Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9160797 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
GrandMufti, is it normal for RN3 SE temperature to be this high while browsing over 4G? By the way, I haven't installed a single app on the phone, and I'm still running Miui 8 that was shipped with it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
dustmalik:
GrandMufti, is it normal for RN3 SE temperature to be this high while browsing over 4G? By the way, I haven't installed a single app on the phone, and I'm still running Miui 8 that was shipped with it.

Download 8.1.3.0 from miui website, rename it as 'update.zip', put it in the internal memory (not in any folder), update and do a factory reset afterwards. I skipped 8.0.5.0 and went straight to 8.1.1.0 when I bought my phone.

After the factory reset, use the phone till it dies completely, then charge it fully
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
dustmalik:

When you upgrade it will cool down a little, but try and dim the lights a bit,and fine what work best for you. Another thing maybe your environment is way too hot. How is the battery life? Cause when a phone is as hot like that it's consume a lot of battery, try optimization is the security app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dank1u:

When you upgrade it will cool down a little, but try and dim the lights a bit,and fine what work best for you. Another thing maybe your environment is way too hot. How is the battery life? Cause when a phone is as hot like that it's consume a lot of battery, try optimization is the security app
GrandMufti:

Download 8.1.3.0 from miui website, rename it as 'update.zip', put it in the internal memory (not in any folder), update and do a factory reset afterwards. I skipped 8.0.5.0 and went straight to 8.1.1.0 when I bought my phone.

After the factory reset, use the phone till it dies completely, then charge it fully
Alright, I'll do just that. Thanks, guys.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolexis: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Anybody willing to sell his/her redmi 4 prime should quote me ASAP, needed urgently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2017
ABMC:

Have an active Africard. Please more info on the time to make transactions.
nothing much... Change the ipin like Access Bank Visa card... Load fund into it... That's all...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2017
quivah, you're sighted. How's exam going?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2017
dustmalik:
Just 39° and you are complaining? My mi max sometimes gets to 42° sef but it happens when I'm inside a particular building sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2017
I tire oo. My RN3SE clock up to 45 when i was on 8.1.1 till i updated to 8.1.3

Gucciboss:

Just 39° and you are complaining? My mi max sometimes gets to 42° sef but it happens when I'm inside a particular building sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Gucciboss:

Lol... I guess it has to do with radio overwork. I mean when reception isn't too good in a location, the antenna works twice as it would normally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2017
dustmalik:

Lol... I guess it has to do with radio overwork. I mean when reception isn't too good in a location, the antenna works twice as it would normally.

Yes. Coupled with background apps. mine has never crossed 40 though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2017
dasanchez1:
nothing much... Change the ipin like Access Bank Visa card... Load fund into it... That's all...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2017
MIUI 8.2 now available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlesoul196: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2017
please o, I need some answers, I intend getting the Xiaomi redmi 4 prim anyone has a user experience on it or which Xiaomi should I be advised to get, also how to detect original Xiaomi when ordering for it and which custom rom should I asked to be shipped with?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2017
guys is it possible to root my redmi 3s with kingroot?
if not is there any other very easy and risk free method of rooting the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Can anyone help me to translate this it's show that the item is in nija and I have not receive any notification since then and the post office have to giving me any call.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2017
For appeal, Can the screenshot of account transactions from GTBANK mobile app be accepted as account statement? Or better still, can someone brief me on the appeal process? I plead. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2017
dustmalik:

Also the temperature of the place the phone is too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Protein0:
For appeal, Can the screenshot of account transactions from GTBANK mobile app be accepted as account statement? Or better still, can someone brief me on the appeal process? I plead. Thanks
If you log in to your internet banking account on the app there's an option for account statement.
Choose the time period you want and export it to PDF .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2017
I don't know why it is taking them so long to sortmy appeal. I contacted them the day before yesterday and was told to wait after one business day. It has passed and yet i can't fund my alipocket. No confirmation email from them at all. I contacted them yesterday and was told they have not even looked into the documents i uploaded at all. This people sef. They are begining to get on my nerves. And the prices are moving up o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2017
gentlesoul196:
please o, I need some answers, I intend getting the Xiaomi redmi 4 prim anyone has a user experience on it or which Xiaomi should I be advised to get, also how to detect original Xiaomi when ordering for it and which custom rom should I asked to be shipped with?
The phone you should get depends on your needs and budget
Check the specs of the phone you want then search it on AliExpress for price.

If you want to buy original phones -- or original items -- on AliExpress check the reviews and user feedback.
Make sure the seller has at least 4.5 stars and 93% feedback.
Trusted sellers of Xiaomi phones on AliExpress:
-Dreami Store (they offer free shipping)
-Xiaomi Online Store
-Eternal Team

There are others but these are the ones Nairalanders in this thread have used

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spazwik: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Has anyone bought from banggood here before ?. If yes abeg shey they include the phone no of the buyer for the postal office to call the buyer or just wait for the tracking code to tell me its in a local post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Spazwik:
Has anyone bought from banggood here before ?. If yes abeg shey they include the phone no of the buyer for the postal office to call the buyer or just wait for the tracking code to tell me its in a local post office
Banggood doesn't include the phone number of the buyer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spazwik: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
So i just have to wait till the tracking code says pickup,i hope it will be the nearest post office to me

temitimx19:

Banggood doesn't include the phone number of the buyer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Spazwik:

So i just have to wait till the tracking code says pickup,i hope it will be the nearest post office to me

Yes that what you have to do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentlesoul196: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
rookidmart:

The phone you should get depends on your needs and budget
Check the specs of the phone you want then search it on AliExpress for price.

If you want to buy original phones -- or original items -- on AliExpress check the reviews and user feedback.
Make sure the seller has at least 4.5 stars and 93% feedback.
Trusted sellers of Xiaomi phones on AliExpress:
-Dreami Store (they offer free shipping)
-Xiaomi Online Store
-Eternal Team

There are others but these are the ones Nairalanders in this thread have used
thank u.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good day all while trying to pay for the product with Access Bank Visa Card I got an error message something like I don't have a one time password delivery or so. Please how can I solve this ?

Thanks for your usual help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteCeo: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
daseento:
Good day all while trying to pay for the product with Access Bank Visa Card I got an error message something like I don't have a one time password delivery or so. Please how can I solve this ?

Go to the bank and activate OTP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dandsome: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Experience life in the new Tecno c9
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dandsome:
Experience life in the new Tecno c9

Oga... At least you can see the name of the thread...
Common sense is not............

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
daseento:

After collecting the VISA card, have you activated/setup the iPin for the card?

If yes, after inputing d iPin on aliexpress, otp should be sent to up registered phone number on ur account with access bank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spazwik: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks i have collected the Phone...Officially a Banggood Fan..Recieved Shipment 10 days after chinese new year

temitimx19:

Yes that what you have to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: danelson007(m), ABMC(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.