Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9137326 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
ayethecreator:
How can I get fonts on my phone?
Type either Mobyfont or Aafont on the search bar of your themes app and explore.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donreiy: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Gmartins:

Yes ou can
Please a detailed explanation on how it can be donr please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I don see another bushmeat to tackle.....
Dis meat nr get flesh jare, waste of bait grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
EseAbed:
Hello.
I recently updated my phone to d latest miui version(151mb) and it has been charging sluggishly since..
Pls what can I do?

I am using Redmi Note 5A Prime

Now why would you go and do that to a fully functioning Xiaomi phone? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Some themes can be very misleading sha, just imagine shocked.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Stormyweather, our own inhouse inspector columbo. Don begin co.ck hin aba gun...... That chap go scream like fowl, when he is cocked........

NB : Engrish professors, take note.......
lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
My phone just got stolen. If I've an on going deal with you, kindly quote me with your number here. I will work on the prime suspects tomorrow, if futile, I will request a sim welcome back on Tuesday morning so that you can reach me on my regular 07063579846 number once welcome back is successful.
Fams, kindly help me to be quoting this post frequently to give it enough publicity.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Protein0:
My phone just got stolen. If I've an on going deal with you, kindly quote me with your number here. I will work on the prime suspects tomorrow, if futile, I will request a sim welcome back on Tuesday morning so that you can reach me on my regular 07063579846 number once welcome back is successful.
Fams, kindly help me to be quoting this post frequently to give it enough publicity.
Thanks

Oga Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks
It is well Bro, sorry for your lost.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks
Nawa ooo, sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Dam5reey:

Anyone using a phone he cannot afford loss, should not buy the phone at all..

As I told you when you phone is lost, it's gone... Only 10% of lost phone were recovered and the stress is to much..

Moral: only buy a phone you can loss.. Some will use all their savings on mobile device and be jumping From Molue in Lagos

The only important thing on my Phone is Data, All Data are on the Cloud.. misplace my phone I wipe and lock the phone.. then recover all my data no time

Don't buy a phone you can't lose. That's the strangest thing I've ever heard about a missing budget phone. Considering people who buy budget phones can't afford to lose even 1K and rightfully so. Why should anyone plan to lose thousands of naira btw?

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anitank(f): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Please does Nigerian customs charge for tax or duty when you purchase a phone or tablet on AliExpress, especially if you pay for DHL shipping

Urgent answers needed please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:44am On Jun 04, 2018
anitank:
Please does Nigerian customs charge for tax or duty when you purchase a phone or tablet on AliExpress, especially if you pay for DHL shipping

Expect to pay Ali's duty...... In 92% of cases, you would have to fund Ali's lifestyle.........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks

Another fallen comrade.... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 4:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks

so sorry, this one wet Bois phone Fe lost e get as e be oh

go police with just 5k then go trace am. it ready to give them something once it's found oh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:13am On Jun 04, 2018
I rebuke the spirit of phone theft from your lives in Jesus name and in Ramadhan month...ameen. Sunnu, Protein0,
may God bless you with a better device and punish that otondo that stole the phone.

Village people no go succeed o. God pass them.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks
Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 5:40am On Jun 04, 2018
henry007:

Now why would you go and do that to a fully functioning Xiaomi phone? cry

No mind me...
Dis my ntel data just dey catch me...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Gptech:

Nr go use bass tear ur eardrums ooo shocked.

Kikiki
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donreiy: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2018
please guys, any idea if smile sim would work on RN5 AI dual canera>?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
anitank:

Chai! You'll likely pay and it's much, really much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Donreiy:
please guys, any idea if smile sim would work on RN5 AI dual canera>?
Just ensure you get the Global version, you are coverd.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Jeez! Chai sorry. No wonder I have been sending you message on watsapp without response. Pls call me on 08062907289

Protein0:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
When is that aliexpress deal commencing?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks

So sorry for the loss boss. If you use GTB or any of the banks operating USSD banking, please call your network provider immediately to block your SIM.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Protein0:
Thanks

Na wa...
Wetin dey happen sef?

Sorry for the loss, Boss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2018
macbeyland:
When is that aliexpress deal commencing?

8am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Has anyone used China ordinary packet plus(not trackable) before.. ?
How long does delivery take..?
cc gptech grandmufti lexusgx430 protein0 noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Donreiy:
Please a detailed explanation on how it can be donr please

'Your name, email addy, the imei numbers (dual sim phone), phone make/model, date and exact location where phone was stolen', should be sent to the tracking company.

My friend helped me by using this government "minestfield NSA" since he resides in abj.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
pyrex23:
Has anyone used China ordinary packet plus(not trackable) before.. ?
How long does delivery take..?
cc gptech grandmufti lexusgx430 protein0 noobody
It's unpredictable, can be fast ,slow, or you'll never get it sometime.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Lolzzz
Gptech:

It's unpredictable, can be fast ,slow, or you'll never get it sometime.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Sorry about the loss bro. Pls is our arrangement still on? I am still working with our last conversation. Call me on 08062907289

Protein0:
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.