Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9158301 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
other phones,after unboxing and been used,price depreciates by at least 40percent highest,xiomi phones after been used and unboxed by greedy nigerians and nairalanders who purchased dollar at ,320naire to 1 dolar,pricess escalates by 70 percent for resale grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
jorhney:
why cant y'all change ur Aliexpress payment method to canadian dollars ? since 1.34$(canadian dollars) = 324naira . this way u can spend more than 100$ inna month
In this case, can I get to spend up to 160$ in a month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Aphrygian:
Abeg for how long will my order stay on preadviced since on the 20,pls how can i speed the delivery up?

It can display that for 2-14days.
But don't fear, it usually doesn't stay like that for more than 4 days if you consider weekends.

The next update should be "The item is at PostNL sorting center"

And the only way to speed it up is to seat back, relax and wait patiently...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Aphrygian:
Abeg for how long will my order stay on preadviced since on the 20,pls how can i speed the delivery up?
I believe that is PostNL, don't worry, it can stay like that for even 8 days, but with the current trend, you will get your package delivered within 14 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xzibukz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
hay2zed50:

Pick No 1 and thank me later, apart from the low light camera performance, the phone is a beauty to the eyes, to handle and also to operate. So smooth ! Go for the gold too and everyone won't stop asking you what phone is that.

Posted from my Redmi Note 4

Woww... thanks
are u also using the mkt version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg i wan chop alixpress new user perks 100dollar coupon again,i want to open a new account,with diff email,but same shipping adress,same atm card and banj details,and passport,abeg alixpress go burst me for fraud??

Cos dat dos coupons can buy alot of cool cheap stuffs oo,

Nd to appeal ans verify nor be wahala again,i can get dos done in less dan 3 days,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gptech:
Yeah, which phone.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
kazzonline:

45k cash,if e nor gree, no yab me ooo,but am interested sir
Sorry boss, no deal! Ive got no reason to tab u na. Na biz na.

Aphrygian:

Na PostNL? Once it past that stage, it myt not take more than 2 days to get to Lag.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=torres2 post=54046381][/quote]

The 8.2 update is released in stages. It will soon get to your phone model
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
MIUI 8 Global BETA ROM 7.2.23 updates delayed due to several reports on Performance FC issues after updating. Release will be after issue has been investigated and resolved.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=jboixxx post=54046667][/quote]

This is the developer rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
how can i get coupon?
signed up
i got nothing sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

This is the developer rom
OK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
eleojo23:

It can display that for 2-14days.
But don't fear, it usually doesn't stay like that for more than 4 days if you consider weekends.

The next update should be "The item is at PostNL sorting center"

And the only way to speed it up is to seat back, relax and wait patiently...grin
lolest lools, y are funny. Fanks soo much for the response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
xzibukz:

Woww... thanks are u also using the mkt version?
Yea bro, I am !!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xzibukz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
hay2zed50:
Yea bro, I am !!!
so many people preach against the mkt version, how true pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
kazzonline:
Abeg i wan chop alixpress new user perks 100dollar coupon again,i want to open a new account,with diff email,but same shipping adress,same atm card and banj details,and passport,abeg alixpress go burst me for fraud??

Nd to appeal ans verify nor be wahala again,i can get dos done in less dan 3 days,

$100 coupon? shocked shocked

Please show me/us d way bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
kazzonline:

Bro, good afternoon. Please how did you manage to get the 100$ coupon. Still waiting to join th shao-mi crew
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mike234: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=torres2 post=54046381][/quote]

You are on vendor rom and might not get auto update. You have to do that manually and might require you to unlock your bootloader.

Just Google about how to resolve that issue and follow the steps provided.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Page 316? shocked

I am finding it very challenging to catch up with this thread cheesy

My RN3 Pro is currently updating to 8.2.1.0 from 8.1.2.0

GrandMufti, I sight you grin

cc: Gptech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Have tried 4 different browsers.. Same problem.
bayodaniel:
Use anoda browser
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
40manlappy:
Page 316? shocked

I am finding it very challenging to catch up with this thread cheesy

My RN3 Pro is currently updating to 8.2.1.0 from 8.1.2.0

GrandMufti, I sight you grin

cc: Gptech

cheesy e be like say na China rom u dey?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
pachman:

Bro, good afternoon. Please how did you manage to get the 100$ coupon. Still waiting to join th shao-mi crew

LOL!!! The value of coupon you will get is dependent on the value of the item you want to purchase.

Nothing like $100 coupon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
OmichaelO:
how can i get coupon?
signed up
i got nothing sad
You'll need to sign up FROM the app to receive coupons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
rookidmart:

You'll need to sign up FROM the app to receive coupons.
thank you for your kind responses
i appreciate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

cheesy e be like say na China rom u dey?

Yes, according to you gurus cheesy

Chinese Stable ROM. The MIUI version ends with "MHOCNDI"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
daseento:
Please is it advisable to order system(laptop) from aliexpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=daseento post=54048860][/quote]
If you can order phones, why not laptop? Receiving a Tablet by Monday. Just read d reviews and ensure the seller has a good record of feedbacks (as gurus in here do say).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
kazzonline:

Bros if u talk tooo much,dem go soon nko abuse u oo,dey wud giv examples like,can u compare there price to jumia or konga,sum wud say he sourced for dollar at black market,etc,wen we all see dem comin here to beg on hw to appeal gtb on alixpress

Na only jboixxx don ever mak sense hia with ehn price,d rest jes want to buy a newer phone with higher spec from the old ones dey av used,hearless people,

If xiaomi was like tecno or infinix with there prices,wetin we go do?but xiaomi don mk lofe easy,na us dey mk life hard

Like person wey wan sell rn3ppse for 85k phone of 53k for brand new,

All my life i hav never known the value of a phone to appreciate after it has bin unboxed or even used,na xiomi phones be d first wey i don see,na wa for we!!
lols na tru na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
quivah:

lol that's so not true.
I use a GT student account while and all other person's accounts have been using are gt students accounts too.
@wheezyoung,
your account type isn't the issue , it just has to be master debit card.
thanks alot...will reach their branch by Monday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
eraly:

$100 coupon? shocked shocked

Please show me/us d way bro

All of una wey dey ask for coupon,too like osho free,actually,coupon is divided into 5 places all totalling 100dollars,so if u buy withing a particular price range,u r qualified for the coupon that falls in that range,ex.i wan buy 150dollars and above,i am qualified for 10 dollar coupon,dats sum sweet deal thou,,so nothing like 100dollar coupon as a whole
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
kazzonline:
If you want to buy anytin on alixpress,i av my march 100dollar limit as a giveway to those interested,am in d process of reactivating my acess bank, so it wud be 200dollar limit by next week,provided u wud fund the account,dey wud ship to ikotun post office,wen d phone land,we both wud go and collect togeda,or if u nor dey lag,like d guy i did for in warri last month,i use GIG logistics to deliver to u,

I just want my alixpress acc active errymonth

A guy called to show interest already,deal is still on

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emynem05(m), zanjorrg(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.