Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9158740 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 3:50am On Oct 16, 2018
OPTIMISED ACCESSORIES 24/7 MART::::

CHARGERS
QUICK CHARGE 3.0 CHARGER
1.) Xiaomi QC3.0 Wall Charger = N2,100

FAST CHARGERS
1.) Xiaomi Original 5V 2A Charger = N1,700
2.) YKZ Dual USB Ports Wall Charger
OUTPUT = 2.4A
BONUS:- Free Micro USB Cable (worth N500)
Price: N1,500

CAR USB CHARGER
1.) YKZ 2.4A Dual USB Port Car Charger = N900

MEMORY CARD
1.) Mingsford 32GB Original Memory Card = N3,500

USB CABLES
1) USAMS 2A Fast Charging Micro USB Cable = N700
2.) OLD SHARK Micro USB Cable 1.8m double length = N850
3.) ORICO MFI USB Cable for iPhone = N850

POWER BANK
1) ORAIMO PB-10ER 10000mAh Power Bank = N5,500

DELIVERY: Nationwide via
1.) Post Office (most cost effective)
2.) Waybill/Transport Companies (faster)
3.) Hand delivery (catchment area only)

** Most of the accessories listed above are on special promo prices: No one else sells original versions as low as this. This offer is limited to the present stock.
Hurry while offer lasts!!!!

MY CONTACT:-
WhatsApp/SMS/Call: My phone number is in my signature below.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by falansa: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Hey pal, I've been trying to order Original Mi Max 3 Global version directly from Hong-Kong. Price is very cheap, it's only DHL shipping fees that's putting me off. Imagine 60usd to ship to Nigeria. If anyone is about to make an order, let's purchase together and share the shipping fees together.
We get it in 2-4days max here.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2018
optimised:

Pls have you used Wema alat for AliExpress purchase of late: what's the rate ?
Nay!! Nope!! It's over N370/$. U can check under dollar virtual card in the Alat app. I use Uba Mastercard for my payment directly or through PayPal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LethargiQue: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2018
bigtt76:
Chinese or Global Rom? Identify thy sef cheesy

cheesy

Global rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2018
falansa:
Hey pal, I've been trying to order Original Mi Max 3 Global version directly from Hong-Kong. Price is very cheap, it's only DHL shipping fees that's putting me off. Imagine 60usd to ship to Nigeria. If anyone is about to make an order, let's purchase together and share the shipping fees together.

Those Aliexpress sellers are smart you know. If the product's price is obviously lower than competing stores, they might have probably put the balance into the shipping cost.

BTW buying multiple copies of an item equally multiplies the shipping cost. There's no dodging this

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteMaro(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2018
henry007:

I guess the notch really is a 'love it' or 'hate it thing'

I wish the Redmi Note 6 pro was the same size as the Redmi 6 pro(mi A2 Lite)

I like the design, even ahead of the redmi 6 pro. But maybe its a little 2 long.

As for d notch, i have handled the Iphone x, my take is so much fuss is being made abt the notch..the phone is cool.

Have you handled the note 6 pro yet? Please do a review soon and tell us what u think about the mobile phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2018
falansa:

It's obvious you don't know why the DHL shipping is $60

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

It's obvious you don't know why the DHL shipping is $60
Lol....many guys need to learn basic shipping tips so that they won't eventually pay more for cheaper items ignorantly. I could remember recently when I wanted to buy an item valued around $30 and the seller put free standard shipping but when to check out I saw DHL shipping of around $200 while he disabled the free shipping, totalling around 230, na so I pick race. And many others have fallen victim without knowing because I saw number of increased orders.
Those guys are very smart. Even some will put free shipping and add the markup to the real price.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by falansa: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2018
2kurupt:

Those Aliexpress sellers are smart you know. If the product's price is obviously lower than competing stores, they might have probably put the balance into the shipping cost.

BTW buying multiple copies of an item equally multiplies the shipping cost. There's no dodging this

I actually got the seller off aliexpress and Mi Max 3 price is #82000 but using 22k to ship down here is too costly for my liking he said shipping cost would reduce if the item is more than one has it would be packaged together as one before sending. And they can't even ship with Hong-Kong post.

How I wish we global version is available in China or there's shipping agent in China
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2018
falansa:

I actually got the seller off aliexpress and Mi Max 3 price is #82000 but using 22k to ship down here is too costly for my liking he said shipping cost would reduce if the item is more than one has it would be packaged together as one before sending. And they can't even ship with Hong-Kong post.

How I wish we global version is available in China or there's shipping agent in China
You have to be careful when it comes like this. Those guys are smart you know. You just have to check many other similar stores of what you are buying and do " buy now" on them then compare what you want to pay with others, then choose the cheapest choice if you are comfortable with the price. The discount you are talking about here won't pass few hundred naira, trust me. Then when it lands in Naija, as it is more than 1 item, trust me you won't escape custom heavy charges, and it will be crazy than what you think that will eventually put you into serious trouble with whoever you are shipping with because they will see it as an item you want to sell. Customs target DHL and other express shippings more than regular. Regular shipping at times take less than 11 days to get to the end users with peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gideonak: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Lkj20:
#1800, through the post office

Drop your number so I can contact you and talk better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
efx91:

Thanks to Noobody (cool guy), I bought my first ever item off Nairaland, and I must say...she's a beauty.

Kinda heavy on the hand based on what I am traditionally used to, but hey what should I expect with all them flagship specs.

I really hope this lasts

Thanks for the continued trust,we appreciate your business,
All thanks to God smiley

Enjoy the new device

Cheers cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvinsax: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2018
henry007:

I guess the notch really is a 'love it' or 'hate it thing'

I wish the Redmi Note 6 pro was the same size as the Redmi 6 pro(mi A2 Lite)
the price range we be frm hw much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2018
I agree. If I buy a phone with a notch, it would be because the phone is packed with power or other interesting features I can't find elsewhere and not because of the notch undecided

optimised:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - they use to say.
On this notch issue, take note. More notch phones are being sold by these producers everyday.
Just as I hate this hybrid SIM slot of a thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Don't let people's fuss about the notch bother you. I close my ears to criticism thesedays. I try not to be bothered by people who will point out... Too much bezel, outdated OS, too heavy, too long low battery, flagship or not flagship device etc. Buy what your heart desires

CuteMaro:

I like the design, even ahead of the redmi 6 pro. But maybe its a little 2 long.

As for d notch, i have handled the Iphone x, my take is so much fuss is being made abt the notch..the phone is cool.

Have you handled the note 6 pro yet? Please do a review soon and tell us what u think about the mobile phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hustla(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Please Which Xiaomi phone has 4000mah or more than battery? And decent up to or more than 3gb ram specs

I'd like to recommend one for a friend

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2018
optimised:

I'm not getting the Airtel 4g bonus too on my line. I only have one 4g phone with me for this experiment.

Bros u don't need a 4G phone, get a regular Nokia torchlight phone and try it. First on SIM 1 then try SIM 2, most people who eventually got it used this method. Yours truly inclusive. Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
hustla:
Please Which Xiaomi phone has 4000mah or more than battery? And decent up to or more than 3gb ram specs

I'd like to recommend one for a friend

Thanks

Budget?

MI max 3

Note 5

Poco
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2018
priceaction:

Lol....many guys need to learn basic shipping tips so that they won't eventually pay more for cheaper items ignorantly. I could remember recently when I wanted to buy an item valued around $30 and the seller put free standard shipping but when to check out I saw DHL shipping of around $200 while he disabled the free shipping, totalling around 230, na so I pick race. And many others have fallen victim without knowing because I saw number of increased orders.
Those guys are very smart. Even some will put free shipping and add the markup to the real price.

Na to dey shine eyes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hustla(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

Budget?

MI max 3

Note 5

Poco

Budget
70k max
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by falansa: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
priceaction:

You have to be careful when it comes like this. Those guys are smart you know. You just have to check many other similar stores of what you are buying and do " buy now" on them then compare what you want to pay with others, then choose the cheapest choice if you are comfortable with the price. The discount you are talking about here won't pass few hundred naira, trust me. Then when it lands in Naija, as it is more than 1 item, trust me you won't escape custom heavy charges, and it will be crazy than what you think that will eventually put you into serious trouble with whoever you are shipping with because they will see it as an item you want to sell. Customs target DHL and other express shippings more than regular. Regular shipping at times take less than 11 days to get to the end users with peace of mind.

Nice point. I love this piece. Maybe I would just go with aliexpress jejely.. I'm kinda sad all our sellers here don't have dis phone in stock atm

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
hustla:

Budget
70k max
note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2018
hustla:

Budget
70k max

You can get note 5 4/64
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hustla(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

You can get note 5 4/64

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hustla(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Sunkyphil:
note 5

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
falansa:

Nice point. I love this piece. Maybe I would just go with aliexpress jejely.. I'm kinda sad all our sellers here don't have dis phone in stock atm
Most of the 6GB 128GB variants I see aliexpress are installed with gblobal ROM, No Global version.
I just tell most of my clients, "I don't have the 6GB variants
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by falansa: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Godvilla:
Most of the 6GB 128GB variants I see aliexpress are installed with gblobal ROM, No Global version.
I just tell most of my clients, "I don't have the 6GB variants

I just need the 4/64gb self to be managing. Just need it urgently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aadoiza: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
noobody:

Nothing else boss,

Both are the same phones

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

Cheers
Well then. I I'll go for the 32gb, as I'm not too big on large memory. I go reach you before the week runs out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ThePrekky(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Guys I was just looking around when I stumbled upon the realme 2 pro phone. That's the sexiest notch I have seen on a phone and the specs are actually very decent. Does anyone here know the phone well or have used it? Please do tell us something
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aadoiza: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
CuteMaro:
So after all my Redmi note5 ai's accessories have successfully landed i decided to get the redmi note 6 pro....I know theres not much difference but i'm inluv already...so imma jejely wait for Nov. 11th to order that beauty...
Why Nov 11th na? Me wan order this week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
ThePrekky:
Guys I was just looking around when I stumbled upon the realme 2 pro phone. That's the sexiest notch I have seen on a phone and the specs are actually very decent. Does anyone here know the phone well or have used it? Please do tell us something

Considering there very limited market,and the fact that is a newly released phone,

Not sure anyone has used it here,

You can watch you tube reviews for more info

tech youtube guys get free copies,so they do lots of video reviews and hands on

Cheers..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
aadoiza:

Well then. I I'll go for the 32gb, as I'm not too big on large memory. I go reach you before the week runs out.

Ok boss,looking forward to hear from you,

Cheers wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.