Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9159102 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
CuteMaro:
I have some accessories for the note 5 AI I am willing to sell at a give away price.

1. Fine designer Tpu case

Fine designer Tpu case

Lol. Designed by?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the about section of the phone
Do You want to Buy?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okwentency: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hi guys, I finally bought mi Max 3 as you guys suggested. The phone is kiss kiss kiss
The only issue for now is the ear piece which doesn't fit in tight. It pulls out/off at a slightest touch.
Has anyone experienced it?
What's the way out?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Updated price list..

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k...
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k.......
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k....
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k....
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k...
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k...

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k.
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc.other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you......

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals.........

Cheers

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
okwentency:
Hi guys, I finally bought mi Max 3 as you guys suggested. The phone is kiss kiss kiss
The only issue for now is the ear piece which doesn't fit in tight. It pulls out/off at a slightest touch.
What's the way out?

Name of earpiece?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
plucky16:

what device is this? and how did you get the network name on the notification pane?
Go to settings, then notifications & status bar. Miui 9

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Gptech:

Forget gsmarena especially when it comes to Xiaomi, Xiaomi dey Maradona dem with nomenclature grin.

Hmmm, Ion get this statement pls

Explain

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
x3da:
Pls House is der any reliable data seller here for 9mobile ?
Nigeriabam Nigerbam
Can't remember which is him moniker
Bought from him twice already
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
How's her response an 'angry' one? Must you display your sexist behavior over nothing? Haba! Come on guy... Life's not like that o! It does not begin and end here on Nairaland... Anyway comman chill at Quilox if you're near by one love! kiss

#ShotsNotFired cheesy
Maxcoded:

You are the one that needs to chill sis...... I only asked a simple question and you don't know what I meant.

Besides, the question wasn't directed to you; I wonder why you are replying

What's it with you females sef; why do you people have so much anger issues? angry

My question has been answered already by the CBN Governor

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
okwentency:
What's the way out?
Shook the earpiece enter well, nr fear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
A day without internet is like a year without rain

Grab better deals today!!!

MTN Promo list
1GB=500
2GB=1000
3GB=1500
4GB=2000
5GB=2400

Tested and Trusted
0907 540 6790
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Hmmm, Ion get this statement pls

Explain

Thanks
It is as stated, they have many misleading information about some Xiaomi phones, for instance they said the Mi 8 lite doesn't come the with an Sd card slot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Gptech:

It is as stated, they have many misleading information about some Xiaomi phones, for instance they said the Mi 8 lite doesn't coke with an Sd card slot.
they have forgotten that it Fanta with it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
bigtt76:
How's her response an 'angry' one? Must you display your sexist behavior over nothing? Haba! Come on guy... Life's not like that o! It does not begin and end here on Nairaland... Anyway comman chill at Quilox if you're near by one love! kiss

#ShotsNotFired cheesy

I really don't want to reply this, but....

You need to learn to chill at first <=== This was the statement she made

god damn it, who the hell is she to be telling me to learn to chill.... Even my parents, the last time they told me that was prolly during my secondary school days.

If my parent stopped using that tone to talk to me a very long time ago, who the hell is she to be telling me that? Huh?

Even the person I asked the question calmly answered me in a matured way...

I really don't get angry, but please let this issue just slide; I take God beg you. I really hate throwing words online.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Protein0:
they have forgotten that it Fanta with it cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha, we need am with our Mi Rite na kiss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
We are all united on one common cause Xiaomi.... Let that bond remain strong as brothers and sisters. I doubt she meant it in a demeaning manner or angry tone. Like you said... Let it slide take no offense. kiss

Maxcoded:

I really don't want to reply you, but....

You need to learn to chill at first <=== This was the statement she made

god damn it, who the hell is she to be telling me to learn to chill.... Even my parents, the last time they told me that was prolly during my secondary school days.

If my parent stopped using that tone to talk to me a very long time ago, who the hell is she to be telling me that? Huh?

I really don't get angry, but please let this issue just slide; I take God beg you. I really hate throwing words online.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Maxcoded:

I really don't want to reply you, but....

You need to learn to chill at first <=== This was the statement she madr

U hate throwing words indeed. After the above?

Except if "learning to chill" has a different meaning in your version of English or translates into an offensive meaning in ur language. In yoruba, d closest interpretation will be "... Ko suuru" which even a kid can tell his grandparents, depending on context and tone, without them palpitating like you're doing. That your parents have stopped using such on you has many likely indications, not because they're done training you. Parents sef still learn. Learning is endless.
Learn how offensive 'who the hell" is with the chill she earlier prescribed. If there are more things I feel you still need to learn, trust me, I'll let you know.
Shalom chief. kiss

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
I almost thought you wanted someone to transform your RN4 to RN5 cheesy cheesy cheesy

RepairNG comes in handy here. Look on this thread for their contact details

hatbricker:
is there anyone that can change my redmi note 4 battery for me? I'm in Kaduna.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Protein0:

Except if "learning to chill" has a different meaning in your version of English or translates into an offensive meaning in ur language. In yoruba, d closest interpretation will be "... Ko suuru" which even a kid can tell his grandparents, depending on context and tone, without them palpitating like you're doing. That your parents have stopped using such on you has many likely indications, not because they're done training you. Parents sef still learn. Learning is endless.
Learn how offensive 'who the hell" is with the chill she earlier prescribed. If there are more things I feel you still need to learn, trust me, I'll let you know.
Shalom chief. kiss

Yo Chief, well done

But Wait until your son tells you; Dad, you really need to learn to chill and then walks away, then you will know the gravity of that word

You may be right with the fact that "Learn to chill" might not be an offensive word, depending on who you are saying it to. I can tell that to my guy, o boi you need to learn to chill o; that's normal because I know the person quite alright; we close. But this is online, I don't know you, you don't know me; that mutual respect should be there, get that, yeah?

Take care bro; am done with this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
why is this bot banning me by replying comments?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Maxcoded:

Yo Chief, well done

But Wait until your son tells you; Dad, you really need to learn to chill and then walks away, then you will know the gravity of that word

I want to believe your own son did same to you before you knew the meaning and gravity. Well, except if you didn't need it when he told you, otherwise veracious advice/counsel/prescriptions are cool. In fact I love and appreciate dem.

In my own case, I already know the meaning and gravity. If my son tells me when I really need chill, I'll get him zobo, chilled one. However, I won't train him to walk away on ppl while pouring his mind.

Kindly don't forget to learn semantics in addition to the chill he prescribed, they'll be handy kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Protein0:

Shalom chief. kiss

lollll, this is what happens when people don’t understand a word and fail to google it up. The person accusing females of anger issues is the one boiling and ranting grin, this joke keeps writing itself and you can’t even make it up.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
maclawrence02:

Go to settings, then notifications & status bar. Miui 9

i tried it on miui 10, i guess it doesnt work on 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Maxcoded:

Yo Chief, well done

You may be right with the fact that "Learn to chill" might not be an offensive word, depending on who you are saying it to. I can tell that to my guy, o boi you need to learn to chill o; that's normal because I know the person quite alright; we close. But this is online, I don't know you, you don't know me; that mutual respect should be there, get that, yeah?

I hope this won't be re-edited after you're done cheesy cheesy

In media when people's countenance and tones can't be directly obtained, you rely on colloquial and contextual meanings, ok?

I put it to you again, I'm sure ur parents never used "who the hell" on you before, not to talk of stopping it at a stage in ur development. I'm convinced you didn't learn to use such harsh words from them.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmm

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
bigtt76:

#ShotsNotFired cheesy

When people come up with sexist remarks, they don’t know they are indirectly talking about every female/male (brother,wife,sister,husband,father,mother, nephew, niece etc)they have ever known. They think they can score cheap points but always end up with eggs on their faces.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurt09(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Protein0:
most charging issues not resolved by using better chargers and cables are port related problems.
In such instance, clean the port first, if it persists, change just dt port metal only, not the whole dock.
I cleaned my charging port today and my phone is Back. Got 65% from 8% under 2hrs. First time, since July this year. Lemme search where I throway my follow come Usb. Thanks once again.

Truly, knowledge will govern ignorance forever.
Spent $7.63 on chargers. $5.08 on Pzoz cables. $3.35 on charging board (in transit), did factory reset twice. It's well.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
okwentency:
What's the way out?
back up your files and factory reset. Or update to latest version... At least that's what solves almost every problem brought here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
The disturbing higi-haga in this krimkum krankum will lead to a premature talidomise of this August gathering which has nothing to with August meeting. In layman's language(because I know say all of una wey go school no go fit to understand me) abeg let peace reign in this noble gathering.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
IKON360:

back up your files and factory reset. Or update to latest version... At least that's what solves almost every problem brought here
grin bros! Every other phone engineer dey learn for your side! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2018
if you come online, see an issue that came up and has been addressed and a page has gone by or two pages have gone by without it being mentioned, you mustn't come and mention that post again, you mustn't always air your opinion. Issue has been closed for more than two pages, you qoute it just to air your views, you mustn't air your views. Na wa o! Everything is not your business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.