Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9050459 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (9304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

I have two accounts with Access, savings and current. Can I request visa card for both and use them to fund the wallet bearing in mind they both bear my name. Can I get the monthly usd100 allowed on each account /card or the limit on my account name irrespective of the two accounts

Yes you would bro,as long as both accounts dont use the same atm card,its just like i own an account with acess bank,and you do as well,we are both allowed a max of 100dollar limit a month,per account number,so in your case its the same,as long as the 100dollar would be debited from diff account numbers,you are good to go,just that you might have to appeal the cards seperately.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

Exactlt why i called your statement sentimental,you knew my username kazzonline from the case of dustmalik case wen he wanted to sell his rn3ppse for 85k,on that thread if you recall well,i didnt tackle dustmalik at all,a nairalander offered him 55k which he dustmalix refused and all i simply did was offer to help the person with 55k buy the phone brand new,na so dustmalik go report me to admin,dat was why kazzonline was banned,

So you telling me thats the way u do to crash people market is just a very biased statement,i already apologised to the person that wants to sell redmi 4a,he expalained he got it 115dolalrs including accesories which justifies his price,but since you want to start anoda round of confusion in the grp,i just tot it would be better to let you know.

grin that was not even the thread I was pointing at, but let's not open a can of worms. You were banned based on your comments on that thread which were deleted by the mods.

Like I said let's not open a can of worms because you are 'wanted man' on this forum

Learn to keep off people's business
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
My dear Xiaomi and aliexpress family. Please make una shine Una eyes very well now o, as alot of items price has been inflated by up to 150 %, all in the name of reducing d price by 100%, 200%, 150% for aliexpress seven years anniversary. Please, endeavour to check your items on other stores before making purchase.

The watch down here used to be 22. 45 usd, but check it out now

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
princetom1:
My dear Xiaomi and aliexpress family. Please make una shine Una eyes very well now o, as alot of items price has been inflated by up to 150 %, all in the name of reducing d price by 100%, 200%, 150% for aliexpress seven years anniversary. Please, endeavour to check your items on other stores before making purchase.

My phone kuku get clock

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Just order for redminote 4x now 159usd Dreami store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin that was not even the thread I was pointing at, but let's not open a can of worms. You were banned based on your comments on that thread which were deleted by the mods.

Like I said let's not open a can of worms because you are 'wanted man' on this forum

Learn to keep off people's business

There you go again,accusing me unjustly,please go ahead and open the cam of worms,you are just here to spoil my good name by saying i am a wanted man,please whoever has any issues with kazzonline as a username shld open now,dont hide anything from anyone,open the can of worms,let hear what you hav to say,
Wait let me guess you are just a dummy droping empty threats.
I am daring you to open uo whatever cans of worn you hav hidden in you closet,mumu first class
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
tjsadiq:

how much?? and arrival time is Thursday??

95K+ Hope it come by then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
princetom1:

So AliExpress sellers are pulling a Jumia.

Wehdone for them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
My username @kazzonline has sold multiple phones and cars in nairaland,ordered a mi max to warri for somone who doesnt even know what i look like till tmrw,done many transactions and deals,so please @grandmufti cum up with the reasons why i am a wanted man.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
lambotee:
Just order for redminote 4x now 159usd Dreami store

Hope you ordered Tempered glass and Case, else Order them now.. 4X is a new device no free gifts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
vower:

I sold it in olx,I exchanged it with camon c8+8k,I think I'll be able to sell the c8 for 30k. My budget is 50k,wats the best xiaomi I can buy excluding Redmi or note 3 series

So ona ignore this message abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
vower:

So ona ignore this message abi

The only option you have left is the mi series i.e the flagship series. wink I think the cheapest is mi max. Though I'm not sure of the price, but the anniversary sales might crash the price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
noobody:

Exactlt why i called your statement sentimental,you knew my username kazzonline from the case of dustmalik case wen he wanted to sell his rn3ppse for 85k,on that thread if you recall well,i didnt tackle dustmalik at all,a nairalander offered him 55k which he dustmalix refused and all i simply did was offer to help the person with 55k buy the phone brand new,na so dustmalik go report me to admin,dat was why kazzonline was banned,

So you telling me thats the way u do to crash people market is just a very biased statement,i already apologised to the person that wants to sell redmi 4a,he expalained he got it 115dolalrs including accesories which justifies his price,but since you want to start anoda round of confusion in the grp,i just tot it would be better to let you know.
I'm just coming online and saw your mentions.

I want to categorically make it clear here that this guy called Kazzonline or noobody is a big liar. He made the mods to delete the first two threads I created on the sale of my RN3 SE, because he kept calling me a thief and a scammer. Meanwhile, I've never had any dealings with him, neither do I know him from anywhere.

He came on the third thread and discouraged people from buying from me. So, I left the thread for him.

I realize that he's probably a kid, hence his naivity. But I told him that if he keeps up with this attitude of his, not minding his business, he is going get himself in big trouble.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
princetom1:
Gptech Xiaomi phone was just stollen.. He might not be online in a while, will confirm from him later
This is a sad news for this Xiaomi thread. I pray he gets it back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

I have two accounts with Access, savings and current. Can I request visa card for both and use them to fund the wallet bearing in mind they both bear my name. Can I get the monthly usd100 allowed on each account /card or the limit on my account name irrespective of the two accounts
This is another idea. Please let the house know if you were able to do so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
dustmalik:

I'm just coming online and saw your mentions.

I want to categorically make it clear here that this guy called Kazzonline or noobody is a big liar. He made the mods to delete the first two threads I created on the sale of my RN3 SE, because he kept calling me a thief and a scammer. Meanwhile, I've never had any dealings with him, neither do I know him from anywhere.

He came on the third thread and discouraged people from buying from me. So, I left the thread for him.

I realize that he's probably a kid, hence his naivity. But I told him that if he keeps up with this attitude of his, not minding his business, he is going get himself in big trouble.

Hahhaaa i made the mods delete your thread,ghen ghen,how is that even possible?why dont you start from the begining,when you rejected 55k offer for ur used phone and i offered to help the person buy a brand new one lesser than 55k,tell me what was your reaction to that?well i guesd the thread has been deleted now,they wont know the truth of what actually happened,
You came online to tell the story to suit you,like i did a bad thing?
Come out and tell the truth,my first post on your thread,what exactly was my comment?befor you started raining abuses on me.
Did i mention you or quote you in that post?
But since you are a thief whose main aim is to exploit people,you wudnt let them knw that,yes i admit i am a kid,but if by me offering to help sumone you rejected his offer is what mks you call me a kid,i accept,at least if is a faceless forum,you can say whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

The only option you have left is the mi series i.e the flagship series. wink I think the cheapest is mi max. Though I'm not sure of the price, but the anniversary sales might crash the price.

So minus the anniversary,50k nor reach to buy Redmi Note 4x or Redmi 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
E DON DO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Na wa for una.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
I just dey chop my Pop Cream with shilled Ice cream... dey watch the battle

Players: Noobody, Kazzoonline, Dustmalik, Grandmufti, Jboixxx, Primeson1 shocked
Officials: Fibonacci2526 and Rookidmart and others cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Players: Noobody, Kazzoonline, Dustmalik, Grandmufti, Jboixxx, Primeson1 shocked

I tire oooo, i be think say this matter don die since morning na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Players: Noobody, Kazzoonline, Dustmalik, Grandmufti, Jxx, Primeson1 shocked
Me ke? I no be player o. Just don't appreciate ds their bruhaha. Make dem open a new thread for this issue. Noobody, I wish you could just open a new thread to clear your name as you're at the receiving end here; it's your word against theirs.
Cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Kai, come Dam5reey, you didn't tell me that pop cream with chilled ice cream you order from Ali Express was for a day like this grin abeg share me the link make I order my own so I can relax while this story unfolds watch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wiliz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
dreami don do am oo! note 4x price don increase
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
wiliz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
wiliz:
Lol... They are doing jumia and konga indeed!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
wiliz:
Increase or decrease? No be anniversary mode them de? Someone just warned us o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nobody told me getting coupon was this easy.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks to everyone in the house. My note 4 don land yesterday. I got it from Xiaomi store. Please how can I optimise the phone. The gadget is sweet but I notice that it's overheating when charging. What are the features I should explore to enjoy the full benefits? Thanks in anticipation of detailed response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
nadalion:
Nobody told me getting coupon was this easy.
Bros teach me now

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (9304) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.