Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9136861 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
vower:

So minus the anniversary,50k nor reach to buy Redmi Note 4x or Redmi 4x?

You said you don't want the redmi series na? grin redmi note 4x is still a redmi series aka budget series.

The anniversary sale could actually help you get that. Just fund your Alipocket and keep your fingers crossed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
daseento:
Thanks to everyone in the house. My note 4 don land yesterday. I got it from Xiaomi store. Please how can I optimise the phone. The gadget is sweet but I notice that it's overheating when charging. What are the features I should explore to enjoy the full benefits? Thanks in anticipation of detailed response.

bros are u new here. we no go c the unboxing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
nadalion:
Kai, come Dam5reey, you didn't tell me that pop cream with chilled ice cream you order from Ali Express was for a day like this grin abeg share me the link make I order my own so I can relax while this story unfolds watch.

Ahaha grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
daseento:
Thanks to everyone in the house. My note 4 don land yesterday. I got it from Xiaomi store. Please how can I optimise the phone. The gadget is sweet but I notice that it's overheating when charging. What are the features I should explore to enjoy the full benefits? Thanks in anticipation of detailed response.

It should not overheat. If possible do a factory reset. It will take you a while to get accustomed to miui. Take your time and enjoy your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

It should not overheat. If possible do a factory reset. It will take you a while to get accustomed to miui. Take your time and enjoy your phone.

Someone also experienced same on first charge..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Someone also experienced same on first charge..
Yes, but not note4(x).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
daseento:
Bros teach me now
Simple, just add an item to your wish list.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
daseento:
cry bros abeg na when u order and when dem ship am cry am tayad of waiting for my.......na people here dey giv me hope since
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryobinna(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
please what site is doing the anniversary price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Misterdhee1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
This 7th anniversary go make sense o

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
ok, d news don even reach here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Sorry oooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
GrandMufti:

Mi 6 loading
Tarrrrr, I need something urgent now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Sorry oooo.
Thanks my sister, some pple get bad mind sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Thanks my sister, some pple get bad mind sha.

How e take happen??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daseento(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
itunity007:
cry bros abeg na when u order and when dem ship am cry am tayad of waiting for my.......na people here dey giv me hope since
Approximately 16 days. I ordered on the first.

Please the phone is too neat and I wish to keep it so. Who has note 4 casing for sale ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

How e take happen??
Short story, dem collect am from my friend biz center. i even see dem as dem dey go but I nr kw say dem carry my phone follow body.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:
This 7th anniversary go make sense o

This one na jumia style ó.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Short story, dem collect am from my friend biz center. i even see dem as dem dey go but I nr kw say dem carry my phone follow body.

Na waa ó, Anybody get phone? Gptech needs a phone urgently ooooo.

Rookidmart, fibonacci2526, make Una let Gptech take one of phones wey Una dey expect o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gptech:

Sorry bro, its a jungle out there sad to say.. on a lighter note, those KD EDR2 bass earphones you recommended to someone few weeks back makes sense, for the price; the quality is outstanding especially the bass..I just received them today. Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
princetom1:

Na waa ó, Anybody get phone? Gptech needs a phone urgently ooooo.

Rookidmart, fibonacci2526, make Una let Gptech take one of phones wey Una dey expect o

i no dey expect phone oooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
The haunt will be long, lets see the power of miui, 'lost mode' activated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Baroba:

Sorry bro, its a jungle out there sad to say.. on a lighter note, those KD EDR2 bass earphones you recommended to someone few weeks back makes sense, for the price; the quality is outstanding especially the bass..I just received them today. Thanks

uwc bro, dem don oppress me collect am sef, the design is lovely.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickfrankjnr: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

I have two accounts with Access, savings and current. Can I request visa card for both and use them to fund the wallet bearing in mind they both bear my name. Can I get the monthly usd100 allowed on each account /card or the limit on my account name irrespective of the two accounts
Thanks group members, think am loaded with enough information through your help. The answers I got from my above questions did fully equipped me to venture into my first online purchase. Will start from requesting for atm for both account. Since nobody is a monopoly of knowledge, will report my progress for directions and clarifications till I pull through
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abeg who sabi where for computer village I fit see morcolo tempered glass and case for the Redmi note 4? Fear dey catch me make nothing do am. Noobody I still dey heavily interested in that package o wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
damoskimovich:
Abeg who sabi where for computer village I fit see morcolo tempered glass and case for the Redmi note 4? Fear dey catch me make nothing do am. Noobody I still dey heavily interested in that package o wink

just order 4 it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wu has ordered for remdi note 4x today pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
lambotee:

just order 4 it
I no like to dey wait jare, it would take time. This cute phone dey too naked, make dem village people no blow one kyn wicked wind wey go make d phone fall comot for my hand. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
daseento:

Approximately 16 days. I ordered on the first.

Please the phone is too neat and I wish to keep it so. Who has note 4 casing for sale ??
yep i have.... It's for note 4, still thinking if it'll fit in note4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
EBUBS:

Please can you post a pic of the casing, I go need something like that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emmydrizzy:
Wu has ordered for remdi note 4x today pls
Any problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
EBUBS:

Note 4 and N4X are same, only d LTE bands differs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.