Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9138861 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mr Noobody .

Still recommend him as usual

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
lovelani:

Bro there is no regret whatsoever buying RN6Pro. All those gimmicks is/are market strategies and if one is not careful you keep changing device every three months.... In less than 3-4months time there's all possibility of more devices to be released from Xiaomi, Huawei , Samsung.
By then you guys will still cry had I known! embarassed embarassed.

U don't understand.... I was so tired of the usual redmi design
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Finally you can rest. cheesy

This one wey the phone no enter bag yesterday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,fingers crossed for you sha.
that 17track no dey quick update jare.. Trackitonline is far better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Anyone who has redmi 6pro or Note 5 or Mi a2 lite up for sale (3/4gb ram 32gb rom) should kindly qoute me.

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yohh congrats on the arrival of the new babe

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Just came back from the zaiomi komputa fillage. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please can anyone suggest to me a credible Xiaomi phone repairer in Lagos. My note 5pro fell. The power and volume buttons are jammed together. My phone is always in a state of "reboot", "wipe data" and "connect to MI assistant".

Please help me. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
henry007:

Thanks but my editing skills are very very basic. It doesn't get any more basic than cut and join.

I learnt from YouTube. Do same!

what programs do you edit with?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
ubev01:
Just came back from the zaiomi komputa fillage. grin

You xabi boy!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
xoftxoul:
Please can anyone suggest to me a credible Xiaomi phone repairer in Lagos. My note 5pro fell. The power and volume buttons are jammed together. My phone is always in a state of "reboot", "wipe data" and "connect to MI assistant".

Please help me. Thanks
Repairpalng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Opistorincos:

what programs do you edit with?

Finalcut Pro. It's only on Mac OS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
xoftxoul:

Please help me. Thanks

Sorry but that is a one freaky fall shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
HowGlorious:

Repairpalng
Thanks for replying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jumia just delivered my Redmi Note 6 Pro under 13 days (pretty fast) nd now am like why can't i just wait for Note 7. Xiaomi don do me strong thing... grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
henry007:

Sorry but that is a one freaky fall shocked
Thanks a lot.
Bro, it was a freaky fall. It made me almost cry o. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Youngearnny:
Jumia just delivered my Redmi Note 6 Pro under 13 days (pretty fast) nd now am like why can't i just wait for Note 7. Xiaomi don do me strong thing... grin grin grin

SELL AM 45K TO ME grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
yak:

SELL AM 45K TO ME grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy u wicked ooo grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
AdisaGaniyu:

Chairman you fall my hand.... Glo internet issue is not good in most States (Area) in Nigeria.... It fast in some area in Ilorin like Taiwo, GRA, Post Office, Al-Hikma University, Fate (Shoprite).... Been said Kwara State are suffering too much O ku de ka to (Oburu jaayi)... am enjoying 9mobile, Glo, Airtel 4G LTE... not that others are not facing such issue but managing it.... Have you ever seen Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Osun, Gombe etc undersizing there place.. Airtel 4G LTE has been in Ilorin since Last year (Tested) while some States yet to get.

One Love...!!!

TGIF ...!!!

Good Morning House....!!!

@Fibonacci
@GrandMufti
@GpTech
@Protein0
@Noobody (Abdulazeez)

I like how you rep your place smiley
There are actually less privileged States in Nigeria, in fact many sef. I don't consider Kwara one of them though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Youngearnny:

Guy u wicked ooo grin grin grin

no b like that now. I just dey beg my guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Y? So if they launch another phone in 2 months with sd675, are you going to pity the note 7 buyers? It's a cycle and no one should be pitying anyone. If you wait to get a phone, you will wait till the end of the world because there are always new phones coming out. Buy whatever you want and be satisfied and if you aren't, put it up for sale.
Simply shows that most consumers are gullible especially those always waiting for the next big thing & changing their minds after every YouTube review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Y? So if they launch another phone in 2 months with sd675, are you going to pity the note 7 buyers? It's a cycle and no one should be pitying anyone. If you wait to get a phone, you will wait till the end of the world because there are always new phones coming out. Buy whatever you want and be satisfied and if you aren't, put it up for sale.

Abi o my boss. I rem I was a victim of this years back. But na the principle of contentment person gas dey use now, if not, one will keep changing phones every weeks self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pocophone Android Pie Bug Report:

My auto brightness on the Pocophone dims way too much, i have to manually turn it up some minutes after i pick it up.

It can only be described as overzealous and rude.

I just turned it off. I've had enough lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
lovelani:

How come yours is 1.7gb? undecided see mine below .

I'm gonna hold on probably till next update.
Do that and your next update might be 1.7gb too cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
dasanchez1:
GLO OGA SIM
hmmm... Can you give more details about the plans?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Maxcoded:

How true is this bro?
It's the beginning of the end for them. since they changed their data plans
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
macbeyland:
Be like say this one don enter voice mail. Bought 11/11 dispatched one month later.

e go reach, just got an 11:11 pickup text yesterday for an item that didn't ship early too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Finally here! Heading for the post office.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
2kurupt:

Simply shows that most consumers are gullible especially those always waiting for the next big thing & changing their minds after every YouTube review

lollll, before April they will probably launch 2 more devices and the cycle keeps going on and on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 3KINGZ18: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Guys with the note 7 set at $150 will it be cheaper than the note 6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
17th has arrived before 16th

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
henry007:
Pocophone Android Pie Bug Report:

My auto brightness on the Pocophone dims way too much, i have to manually turn it up some minutes after i pick it up.

It can only be described as overzealous and rude.

I just turned it off. I've had enough lol
buggy device undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bobbybube(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys. I've been using the redmi note 6 pro now and it has been awesome. There's been some aspects i'm yet to flow with and any help would be appreciated.
I expected my battery to last me a day but it barely does so even on moderate usage(i dont even game)
I'm also having problems with minimizing some apps. They tend to restart once i revisit them(eg UC browser) instead of remaining "paused".
I can't find any means to hide apps or pictures; plus i wonder if there's a faster way of splitting the screen?
And i want to uprage my camera via gcam. Is there anyone that can be of assistance?
Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.