Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9155628 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
lavenderjade:

$4.88

that's like 2k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neyoalao(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
I need xiaomi earpiece in Lagos. Anyone's got for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This same person (acekid) that is castigating us here JUST CHATTED US SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE WANTS TO ADD MONEY TO THE 2450 with us to buy battery AND WE SAID NO... We're done transacting with HIM...

Mr Man, I'm the one chatting with you and not my elder brother, don't drag my Man into this matter.
Well done, i can see you've blocked me on WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ninu Aye.
Inside life angry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This same person (acekid) that is castigating us here JUST CHATTED US SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE WANTS TO ADD MONEY TO THE 2450 with us to buy battery AND WE SAID NO... We're done transacting with HIM...
OK just help him and try and send the phone back to him or still wait for the person that will collect the phone for him after that both of you can go your separate ways simple
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
I've never seen such high handedness and display of Arrogance, even when all facts points to the fact that you're guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cynsee: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
emmkid:
I've never seen such high handedness and display of Arrogance, even when all facts points to the fact that you're guilty as charged
please somone should report this repairnlg or is it gadgetwise of a thing,people shouldt loose their hard earn money to this cheap scammer

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
BoboKush:
I want to buy redmi 7 but what i don't understand is why is it cheaper to order at ali express and expensive to buy from sellers here
Simple. It's the middleman effect

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Why are you like this? Your arrogance will get you no where.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Why are you like this? Your arrogance will get you no where.

It's not arrogance sir... Its best you avoid certain people... This is the second time he has come to Nairaland to complain publicly WITHOUT EXHAUSTING PRIVATE MEANS OF COMMUNICATING WITH US... Should we continue transacting with such a person OR RATHER WHY WOULD HE WANT TO TRANSACT STILL WITH US...

All that he has come out to publicly say COULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED PRIVATELY..We have repaired the phone, taken it on two occasions to the post office to send to him (DON'T SEE ANY ARROGANCE HERE SIR)...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
BoboKush:
I want to buy redmi 7 but what i don't understand is why is it cheaper to order at ali express and expensive to buy from sellers here

Kindly check here for details: https://www.nairaland.com/5011636/special-nairaland-offer-own-redmi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
And please just for information sake:

Gadgetworld NG (a concept conceived way back in my school days). Nairaland account was opened in 2015.

Repairpal NG (a concept conceived in 2016). Nairaland account was opened in 2017.

See attached pics...

IT IS A WRONG NOTION PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PAINT LIKE WE OPEN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO DO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

It's not arrogance sir... Its best you avoid certain people... This is the second time he has come to Nairaland to complain publicly WITHOUT EXHAUSTING PRIVATE MEANS OF COMMUNICATING WITH US... Should we continue transacting with such a person OR RATHER WHY WOULD HE WANT TO TRANSACT STILL WITH US...

All that he has come out to publicly say COULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED PRIVATELY..We have repaired the phone, taken it on two occasions to the post office to send to him (DON'T SEE ANY ARROGANCE HERE SIR)...

Its pure wastage of time to argue with you Man, you come here and say all this could have been resolved privately, whilst all efforts to do same proved abortive, as you refused to reply my messages nor Pick my calls, you only replied all my messages from 10th February today, and that's coz i called you out, like i said earlier.
you're not worth my precious time, private resolution of the dispute also accounts for the reason why you blocked me, I just wan remind you say e get some head wey them nor dey offend.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Gadgetworld NG (a concept conceived way back in my school days). Nairaland account was opened in 2015.

Repairpal NG (a concept conceived in 2016). Nairaland account was opened in 2017.

See attached pics...

IT IS A WRONG NOTION PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PAINT LIKE WE OPEN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO DO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES...

We really don't have time for these clarifications you're trying to make.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

And that's sufficient reason why you blocked me shey?
i laugh at your level of immaturity and arrogance

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

But he is not the only one that have complain about you. You have to do something about you and your customer relationship

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Phayteprecious1:

But he is not the only one that have complain about you. You have to do something about you and your customer relationship

We agree ma... We will definitely work on improving this... But Nigerians... Quick to stab you, slow to praise you... WE STILL MAINTAIN MAJORITY OF OUR CLIENTS ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, EVEN ON NAIRALAND... At the end of the day satisfying everyone may be impossible...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
busuyi44:

How can Nairaland stop guys from opening multiple accounts?
Cc Hon. hon.sule
Not possible na. Na to just be blocking the accounts when it's evidence that the user was earlier blocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Heei I don miss fight again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
saintkenny:
Fibonacci2526, is #TheSpeedYouNeed here yet?
I need somebody to attest to my testimony of how the camera in Pro mode might compete with Gcam in daylight shots.
Yes, it's almost same with Gcam in daylight, just that the dynamic range is abit better on Gcam, aside that, most persons won't notice any difference.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

We have different STAFFS working with on both accounts... WE HAVE MADE EFFORTS TO RETURN HIS DEVICE, ON TWO OCCASIONS HE SAID WE SHOULDN'T THAT HE WOULD SEND SOMEONE.

First it was a lady, she called that she was coming WE DIDN'T SEE HER THAT DAY .
Second person was the one who unfortunately had an accident ON HIS WAY.

We have asked him to pickup or if we can get a volunteer from here.
Which 2 different staff? Tell it to the birds

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

See attached pics...

Remove monkey hand for soup because it looks like that of a baby, human baby

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
pharmtasy:

Which 2 different staff? Tell it to the birds

He probably meant two different browsers

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

We agree ma... We will definitely work on improving this... But Nigerians... Quick to stab you, slow to praise you... WE STILL MAINTAIN MAJORITY OF OUR CLIENTS ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, EVEN ON NAIRALAND... At the end of the day satisfying everyone may be impossible...

How would anyone be happy with your service without a physical office not forgetting the fact that you don't pick calls for days.....and above all your irritating arrogance, pride and immaturity.

Mr. Man, go and work on yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Conformed...Android 9 is sweeter than sex cheesy cheesy

Dope features and optimisations

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
bareal:

How would anyone be happy with your service without a physical office not forgetting the fact that you don't pick calls for days.....and above all your irritating arrogance, pride and immaturity.

Mr. Man, go and work on yourself first.

We have an office sir: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja... That's our office... It's a shared workspace and we've been there for about 1 year...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

We have an office sir: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja... That's our office... It's a shared workspace and we've been there for about 1 year...

Hmmmmmm........ but those that patronize you said you don't have an office, you are not recognise in the said address and the so called place you call your office is a hotel.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Not yet o, next week.
Anticipate! The patience would be rewarded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

No ma they are different... That two companies are owned by the same person doesn't make them same
You're funny Bro! grin
Being own by same personality means being managed in similar way because the values of the owner would almost always reflect in the ways of doing business.
If I know five companies being managed or co- managed by an individual with lamentable reputation, I would definitely avoid them all regardless of the differences in their goods and services.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

We have different STAFFS working with on both accounts... WE HAVE MADE EFFORTS TO RETURN HIS DEVICE, ON TWO OCCASIONS HE SAID WE SHOULDN'T THAT HE WOULD SEND SOMEONE.

First it was a lady, she called that she was coming WE DIDN'T SEE HER THAT DAY .
Second person was the one who unfortunately had an accident ON HIS WAY.

We have asked him to pickup or if we can get a volunteer from here.

I can't speak for others but I can't volunteer being fully aware of your reputation of "not taking your calls". Time is invaluable... Mbok!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Phayteprecious1:

Hmmmmmm........ but those that patronize you said you don't have an office, you are not recognise in the said address and the so called place you call your office is a hotel.

Please check WORK BAY ONLINE...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
krattoss:
Conformed...Android 9 is sweeter than sex cheesy cheesy

Dope features and optimisations
You have come again. Oya come and be going

(1) (2) (3) ... (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kennydollz(m), ausproxi(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.