Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9052091 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) ... (9305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pls fams, how can I port gcam to mi 5 plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Repairguru:
I sale all xiaomi product accessories and also repair. I have the glass and beautiful pouch. contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
whatsapp not available for now. what of email?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Ok thanks.

I dont even know whats supposed to be on that box on my screen, whether its username or password. or the combination of the two

Just your password
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Galil: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Repairguru:
I sale all xiaomi products accessories and also repair. I have the case and screen guard. contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
SELL not sale haba

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Galil:

SELL not sale haba
correct English has never fed anybody

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
OllyFair:
I need original Xiaomi earphone
Landing next week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by phunix: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ifedith:
Landing next week
How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
genius43:

Just your password

Here is the issue. I think he was able to reset his password, but he said the mi ID on the phone is not his own.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Galil: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
IKON360:

That it has not fed you does not mean what's wrong is right.
Learn to do things the right way.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Galil:

That it has not fed you does not mean what's wrong is right.
Learn to do things the right way.
wetin concern "do things the right way" and "sell or sale". The whole thread understood him, you wanted to show yourself you are now saying do the things the right way. Lexicon and lexicography feeds nobody, if you like be carrying grammar on your head.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Here is the issue. I think he was able to reset his password, but he said the mi ID on the phone is not his own.

His case is complicated then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mistermorex: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

I perfectly understand sir.
I remember creating mi account, but i just didn't care to write the number somewhere or something like that.
I never for once envisage it could come to this

Just to be sure of which is which, reset your password with the usual email and login to the mi account on a different phone and check the device that email was use for.

Just to be sure if what you are doing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ifedith:
Landing next week
ok. don't hesitate to holla once the package land.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stred: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
How much is redmi 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

OK thanks sir. I really, really appreaciate.

i'll keep on trying

Go to all emails you feel you might have used, and type Mi in the search box of the emails , it should bring forth any email that relates to Mi/micloud. Also make sure you check all spam box.... Leave those email opened and go send the forgot password again .

I hope you get it sorted .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demalo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
demalo:
Mi A2 with Android Pie review is out!!! Kindly like, subscribe, hit the bell icon and share. shocked shocked (Pocofone F1 up next).
Thank you in advance!
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvLSXatxdU
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Omo dis redmi 5 plus strong o ,e no wan unlock sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
IKON360:

na crime to correct person ? Abi u don hear where them dey use bad english advertise school? grin ...oga take am easy o

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

There is only one box provided, which is for password.
No space provided for username or email address.

The box is only meant to accept password, which i think are digits, and the one on my mi aaccount is not entering

Are you connected to a WiFi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Gptech:

Just try factory reset again make we see.
aswear na wetin I wan talk be DAT....factory reset am like 12times,the next time d phone go boot,na stock android e go bring grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maxibrainz: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
i need better screen guard for my xiaomi mi max 2 abeg is there anyone here selling it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
fantilopezzy:
oooo i see
but if i buy a 10000mah powerbank
like can it charge a 4000mah phone twice
since its two times more powerful
It does not work like that,

A really good Power Bank would give you at the most about 70% of its stated mAh,

This is due to energy loss as heat in the process of discharging..

So,

No,a 10000mAh battery will not charge your phone twice..

Here's a hint,

Use short cables while charging phones with PB,to minimize energy loss..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
donbenie:

Use short cables while charging phones with PB,to minimize energy loss..
physics;the longer the wire,the higher the resistivity grin ....I fail am abi

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
OllyFair:
ok. don't hesitate to holla once the package land.
No wahala...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
phunix:
How much?
3k... To be given as freebies to my customers wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
aswear na wetin I wan talk be DAT....factory reset am like 12times,the next time d phone go boot,na stock android e go bring grin
If him like make him factory reset am for 1 million times, nothing go work. That thing be like anti theft security o.
The day I forgot my anti theft security was the day I suffered. It was when I read online that anti theft password must contain letters and words and must be up to 6-8 digits and above, was when I immediately remembered what I used as my password. And immediately I put it the phone unlocked. After I had done a factory reset uncountable times.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Anyone has this in stock ? or something similar

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chibuzor05(m): 12:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Xiaomi phones will be coming to the Nigerian market officially from April 24th 2019. The wait is finally over, other brands like Infinix, Tecno, and iTel should get ready for the stiff competition. See more information about Xiaomi Phones in Nigeria and Prices and also how you can buy them online at cheap rates .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:19am On Apr 16, 2019
lovelani:

Go to all emails you feel you might have used, and type Mi in the search box of the emails , it should bring forth any email that relates to Mi/micloud. Also make sure you check all spam box.... Leave those email opened and go send the forgot password again .

I hope you get it sorted .
Best solution so far.
If the guy said he was the one who entered the account on the device, then it must be associated with an email account of his... Or is there a way to open an mi account with just phone number without any email?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joeysage(m): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Good am house.. I have a budget of maximum 60k for a phone of at least 4gb ram preferably 6gb and 64gb ROM smiley..I'm currently considering lenovo k5 pro..I really don't fancy the redmi note 5 as it's aesthetics is not attractive..please guys advise needed, thanks. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 4:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Hello please I need help. I formatted my phone (restore factory settings) on Friday afternoon. And yesterday Monday evening my phone that was on just went blank, It didn't charge when I plugged it, I couldn't put it on with my finger prints or password I had to fast boot it. Now the issue is if I leave the phone for up to 5 mins, that same thing will happen again and won't come on until I restart it by long pressing the power button. It has happened uncounted times since that yesterday. And kindly note that something like this have never happened before. Please kindly assist. Thanks. Phone is redmi note 4. Having latest update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 4:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

how do i clean up a phone before selling it. dont want what is happening to bros Ladiesreject do me... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) ... (9305) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.