Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9051013 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) ... (9305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Happy the deal went well. Thanks for the trust.

Kindly enjoy ur new device. cool cool cool
Definitely bro..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guys am getting scared about this redmi note 7 someone should come to our rescue I have been seeing different comments on GSM arena about the note 7 that it lags while playing game, too much ads, battery drains, too much heats pls guys that are using this phone pls are these accusations true cuz am planning to order on May 29 make I no go waste money o

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abeg guys,,i need working gcam for poco f1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
StRichard:
I use it almost everyday, infact am always on earpiece..here you have It https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bpxOZlcc

I ordered this earpiece and it arrived today. The wire looks traditional and fragile though. I hope it lasts like yours. The sound quality is impressive as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mckandre:
seems ure no longer signed-in,which is an opportunity for u to create a new account. Check if u will see create account or sign up to mi.

Yes, I can see create account

In the event that I create a new MI account, what happens to the existing account already attached to this phone? I just want that account deleted, I want to start afresh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
sureteeboy:

I ordered this earpiece and it arrived today. The wire looks traditional and fragile though. I hope it lasts like yours. The sound quality is impressive as well
the earpiece is the best I have ever used. The wire looks fragile, when I received mine I thought it won't last more than 2 months, but surprisingly I'm still rocking it almost 2 years now and everything is still intact. You will definitely enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
ladiesreject:

In the event that I create a new MI account, what happens to the existing account already attached to this phone? I just want that account deleted, I want to start afresh
As long as there is no mi account signed in, it is not attached to the phone so you are good to go. Just create a new mi account and sign in then forget about the old account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Guys am getting scared about this redmi note 7 someone should come to our rescue I have been seeing different comments on GSM arena about the note 7 that it lags while playing game, too much ads, battery drains, too much heats pls guys that are using this phone pls are these accusations true cuz am planning to order on May 29 make I no go waste money o
Can someone please answer this question oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:

1. I don't play games that much, so I don't know if it lags while playing heavy games. But for light games, it works okay.

2. Battery doesn't drain unnecessarily.

3. Only gets warm for normal use. Gets hot while playing game, but not overly hot.

Maybe gamers can help you sha. That's all I know.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:
It's a good phone bros.... U won't get a better device at it's budget. If u can go for that one in it's budget... No go dey compare am with s10 o... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
StRichard:
the earpiece is the best I have ever used. The wire looks fragile, when I received mine I thought it won't last more than 2 months, but surprisingly I'm still rocking it almost 2 years now and everything is still intact. You will definitely enjoy it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I've added it to my earpiece collection

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
ladiesreject:

i dont think it is still attached to the device since the details were no longer requested when u rebooted ur device. Xiaomi has bypassed everything for ur phone meaning u will ve to run setup again like its a new phone. But if ure still in doubt ,check if u will see any visible account such as this screen.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
maclawrence02:

As long as there is no mi account signed in, it is not attached to the phone so you are good to go. Just create a new mi account and sign in then forget about the old account.

Alright thanks.
I appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexiestharam(f): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
mahkanjuh:

Can someone please answer this question oooo
Who want to buy should buy, there is simply no better device in it's price range
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:
follow indians comments at ur own peril, those folks there re insatiable.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
pyrex23:

100k on top helio p70??
Kilode..!!
its performance is comparable to the 675 graphics wise while its cpu performance is better than the 660 but not as good as good as the 675(in single core performance) plus it has a pop up camera so an actual full screen display but yes, bringing the realme 3 with the same p70 but at the redmi note 7 price and the 3 pro with a sd 710 for about the same price as the note 7 pro(though slightly cheaper) would be better options for the Nigerian market
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
The Lenovo is not bad, that is if ZUI is your cup of tea. They use the same Processor. The Lenovo has quad cameras but is it better than the Mi9? That I can tell you...I have handled the MI9 and I can tell you it is awesome. I would not be the one to discourage you. I prefer MIUI.

alebz007:

Alright. Im kinda torn between the newly released lenovo z6 pro and the mi 9.... kinda scared of lenovo software evn tho ders a new ui... bt specs wise, der are nt evn a match and its evn cheaper... u cud check it out online...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mckandre:
i dont think it is still attached to the device since the details were no longer requested when u rebooted ur device. Xiaomi has bypassed everything for ur phone meaning u will ve to run setup again like its a new phone. But if ure still in doubt ,check if u will see any visible account such as this screen.

Alright thanks.
No such pic on my screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chigoeze: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:
For those that are ready to buy. Gotta be fast.
Jumia has come again... So after the flash sale it goes back to what price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:
thank u guys for your reply at least if the phone is manageable it's alright with me and if it does not decrease battery percentage without usage I think that's fair enough for its price I will give it a try and come and share my experience later thanks all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
ladiesreject:

1. Setting - Mi Account - Mi Cloud - uncheck find devices

2. Setting - Mi Account - Sign out

3. Login to Mi cloud https://i.mi.com/ with your current account & password. Select your connected device then delete device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
ladiesreject:

I can't see sign out, only sign in.
I just want to delete the previous Mi account completely, so that I can create a new one.

I believe they removed any Mi account on the phone when you sent them mail.
So just create a new one and sign in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
smartigo:

You are not getting it. Note 7 pro is not for Nigeria market. There is no global ROM. Only Chinese ROM and can only be ordered
i thought they launched it in india?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
chigoeze:

U no know Xiaomi grin
Dem die for flash sales

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
chigoeze:

Don't think so, just means they have limited stock right now. Should get better in the following months to come.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:
how does the flash sale works

Fastest fingers first, just make sure you have a string network and keep refreshing the app by 11.59am. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please, house forgive me ooo, please don't develop antibodies, I just need a good Samaritan who can help guide to make the best decision, I just want to ensure I buy the best with the help of my wonderful people here.
Please, kindly advise me, which is the best to go for it between Nokia X5 and Redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by T0MMY: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kingpeter404:
played pubg for an hour and mine only got warm. didn't get hot at all. I ran gfx tools on pubg to use Extreme graphics and haven't experienced lag for once only when my ping spirals. I've used 4kmAh phones, battery drainage isn't bad, neither would I say it is good. I play pubg several times daily and the phone has never gotten hot once!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by T0MMY: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Only issue I'm having with the Note 7 is the 3 second notification pop up like the pocophone had before.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
T0MMY:
played pubg for an hour and mine only got warm. didn't get hot at all. I ran gfx tools on pubg to use Extreme graphics and haven't experienced lag for once only when my ping spirals. I've used 4kmAh phones, battery drainage isn't bad, neither would I say it is good. I play pubg several times daily and the phone has never gotten hot once!
nice thanks pls one more thing have u noticed idle drainage of the battery like reduction of ba3 percentage gradually without usage

(1) (2) (3) ... (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) ... (9305) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EMREX02, coatofwealth(m), Olavincentus and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.