Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9153580 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2019
Ifedith:

Same feeling

Just did a little digging around,

The Redmi 7S according to Gizmochina is the Chinese version of the Note 7 been released for the Indian Market.

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/16/xiaomi-redmi-note-7s-india-launch-20-may/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2019
ORIJIN201:
no o never been there. Me be lagos boy lol
cheesy ok o....help me greet ur sis nd her husband grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

Nope.. I have experienced this stuff like 6 times now.. So its a normal thing..
Just wait for refund.
It normally happens when they ship from SSINJ S06 sorting centre in singapore.. Its 50 50 e fit come e fit nor come..
But it its shipped from SSINB S06 sorting centre it doesnt take time to arrive naija. S06 are mostly used for smaller items but if used for phones it comes early.
Below is one phone i bought march.. Collected refund twp days back.
thanks, but what do you suggest I do now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
cheesy ok o....help me greet ur sis nd her husband grin
Them go hear grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2019
priceaction:

Bros, i bought one from one hawker recently and to my surprise, it was original,though it looked being used for a while. It is only 500 naira after dragging the price for long. I know fake when i see one because i have made the comparasion my self, so someone should not tell me that the price is wey cheap.
Check yours if it has these features:
1. Left sign R is embrossed, L is engraved with"dot" under L..
2.Samsung is embrossed and not engraved on the plug.
3. Made in vetniam is written on where the wires were joined together. I font know some others sha.
4. The plug or jack has black strips unlike many fake with blue or red.
5.Look at the mic, inside it it is all black while some fake has red dot.
Those are major things we noticed.
Its only water drop test i never do.
Its very luck if you can see original out there among the hawkers and i dont even know how they get it. Amazon sell it for less than 10$.t
Someone should correct me with his/her own especially those with Samsung 8 and above with follow come akg.
here is an original from an s9

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2019
Mustiboy:
thanks, but what do you suggest I do now?
According to singapost if its more than 18 workings dahs from day of despatched its probably lost. Contact the sender to launch an investigation.. In this case the sender is aliexpress. Not even the seller. So when its day 0.. Open dispute. Aliexpress will pay you and the seller.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2019
ORIJIN201:
There are many look alike like dis wey full aliexpress..
Them fake eh.
This ur own looks original

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 16, 2019
Ifedith:

Samsung didn't make that follow come for mass production... It's a product item. Even at Samsung official website, it's not for sale... If u see original akg anywhere, it leaves 2 probability, fairly used or gotten from a brand new phone pack... Fyi Samsung pegs that follow come akg at 100$... So anything 10$ , oyo...
Now u may get a very good copy of that akg o... But brand new follow come on it's own... Has to come from a new phone package... Na so i know am reach... But Samsung never made it for mass production... Either copy, or from phone pack... Whatever Price is based on seller...
Another thing, the one being sold on eBay and or jumia are some clones too. Yestday i have to buy another one for someone then do some water tests on mine. I put it inside the rain for a while and now testing it, its only one side working now, i may have to wait for it to dry later may be the second side will pick up. The original one passed thru water tests even when thrown inside washing machine. If it didn't come up, i will get another one and see in normal usage, how last it will be. Again different makers have copies, the plug of the one i bought for my self is quiet different from the one i ordered. Overall, its a good clone Sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

There are many look alike like dis wey full aliexpress..
Them fake eh.
This ur own looks original
I own a s9. Stock from box. I want to sell it sef cos it doesn't sit in my ear well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
PotatoSalad:

MSI P65 creator. 8th gen i7, 8gb GTX 1070, 32gb ram, 512gb ssd + 1tb ssd and yada yada yada. Acer predator is good though
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

According to singapost if its more than 18 workings dahs from day of despatched its probably lost. Contact the sender to launch an investigation.. In this case the sender is aliexpress. Not even the seller. So when its day 0.. Open dispute. Aliexpress will pay you and the seller.
but, I don't want refund. I want the device to be resent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 16, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Yes , i know but no difference from the one i initially bought for 500, no single difference in design but only in sound tweaking. They did a perfect job in cloning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2019
IKON360:

That guy vexed me eh, why suicide cos of JAMB? Even if all the pressure in the world was on him mtchw. I hope he gets better sha but suicide is never an option
abi oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:52am On May 16, 2019
olomne:
Anticipate!!!!

These people ooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

These people ooooooooo cheesy cheesy

It is the Chinese/Global Version of RN7 for the Indian market
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:55am On May 16, 2019
genius43:

They will just be confusing us left, right and centre.

While I having a feeling that it is the Redmi Note 7 pro going Global afterall with a 7S name tag.

Xiaomi and their Naming schemes

I doubt it because this phone will be launched in india and they already have the redmi note 7 pro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:56am On May 16, 2019
genius43:

It is the Chinese/Global Version of RN7 for the Indian market

They already have the redmi note 7, no?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

They already have the redmi note 7, no?

Their Note 7 came with a 12mp + 2mp camera combination.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2019
olomne:
Anticipate!!!!

These guys don dey worse pass tecno

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2019
bobo65:

These guys don dey worse pass tecno

Then where will you place Huawei and Samsung?

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:09am On May 16, 2019
genius43:

Their Note 7 came with a 12mp + 2mp camera combination.

What a big mess, what was the point of the first note 7 if they knew they would release one with 48+5mp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2019
genius43:

Then where will you place Huawei and Samsung?

Huawei and Samsung don't chip out as much phones as xiaomi oh

Huawei no get many phones na
And xiaomi Naming and pattern dey tire person

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harthonder(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2019
I'm about to order for Redmin note 7 but the complain on the battery is making me to be scared,because I needed phone with a good battery for my daily activities, and I don't think there is any store here in Lagos yet that handle it when it get damaged.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BrokenBarbie: 9:23am On May 16, 2019
harthonder:
I'm about to order for Redmin note 7 but the complain on the battery is making me to be scared,because I needed phone with a good battery for my daily activities, and I don't think there is any store here in Lagos yet that handle it when it get damaged.

Lol.. the battery is not bad as long as you charge it over 100 for a while.. at least thirty minutes to one hour. Don't unplug it as soon as it gets to 100
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2019
ORIJIN201:
I own a s9. Stock from box. I want to sell it sef cos it doesn't sit in my ear well.
how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ehimzy(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2019
PotatoSalad:

MSI P65 creator.
8th gen i7, 8gb GTX 1070, 32gb ram, 512gb ssd + 1tb ssd and yada yada yada.
Acer predator is good though

Jesu shocked

How much bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2019
Has anyone experienced this before? Held by customs in tracking details

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by harthonder(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2019
BrokenBarbie:

Lol.. the battery is not bad as long as you charge it over 100 for a while.. at least thirty minutes to one hour. Don't unplug it as soon as it gets to 100
thanks because I don't want to blamed for going for unpopular phone here like infinix,techno and rest.they are the devil we know for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SenatorAiyzik: 9:34am On May 16, 2019
acekid109:
Has anyone experienced this before? Held by customs in tracking details

What shipment company did you use?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:36am On May 16, 2019
PotatoSalad:

For you to compress a 3GB game to 200MB, you have to get rid of a lot of things: ingame dialogue, music, cut scenes, textures etc.
Side effects, file will take forever to decompress.

This is common with cracked PC Games eg fitgirl repacks.
100KB? Na juju him use? Definitely false.

I downloaded WWE 2K19 about 25GB or so. Game was really compressed, original size was 42GB. Upon i have a very powerful gaming laptop, it took 7 hours to install.
He doesn't cut anything bro I dunno how he does it doesn't take time to extract.he hacks online games too I'll give him my email he'll hack game for me....he taught me how to hack some server games
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 9:39am On May 16, 2019
ORIJIN201:
How much pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4940) (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prechy2836(m), shedy03(m), Azazyel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.