Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9159627 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
JUNE! An eventful month.

Redmi Note 5 users joined the Pie Crew.
Bricked devices were brought to life.
Genius43 was always available to offer assistance.
The family grew bigger most notably a certain insane mammal saw the light joined the family and became sane (na joke i dey o) grin

and to cap off the month.... MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy birthday to me smiley

37 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Am talking about their mid-range phones

Still way expensive than what xiaomi offers at the price range. Do your research.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Still way expensive than what xiaomi offers at the price range. Do your research.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiboy1116: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
franzis:
Who has a neatly used working Redmi Note 4X to sell, budget 25k
come and buy note 5pro for ...............

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
This is for those marginalised folks who can't ever get anyone to take their foot fetish seriously.

Courtesy of Mi 8

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2019
PLS ALL THOSE WHO PAID ME YESTERDAY FOR ITEMS SHOULD CHAT ME UP WITH DETAILS OF THEIR ORDERS. I LOST MY DATA TODAY, no thanks to twrp flashing which went awry.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingkayz: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Born2smile:
Anybody know any trick to play YouTube videos in the background?
Google has found a way around the split screen trick.

https://www.xda-developers.com/youtube-vanced-apk/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by franzis(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
come and buy note 5pro for ...............
25k abiii
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingkayz: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
harveybeaks:

I subscribe 15g like 3 times in a month. But some months I don't finish the 3rd subscription

Try spectranet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rushman003: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Hello guy how re you doing, please what have I missed on xiaomi. I have this redmi note 4 whose screen is almost going totally bad fading off and needs replacement. Where can I get it fix in Lagos ? And any other info i can get regarding some deep features and functions on this phone with ROM upgrade and all would be highly appreciated

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Nuel182:
what's the code to recharge the 3k-10gb,and how long would the double double last??

Just go through their normal *141#

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
krattoss:
there is no trick not tweak..just get Airtel new 4g SIM and u re good to go

Although am currently In my village so I be switched to mtn 2day plan (2gig) 5h..

When I go back school is when I sub heavily on my Airtel.
There has to be a code to dial na. I have a new airtel sim. It's the code for subscription I'm asking of.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Gptech:

First wen you get the new sim, send GET to 141, if you receive the congratulatory message that you are qualified for double data for 3 months, then send MIFI to same number. If after sending GET to 141 you don't get the message, reboot your device, message should come up. From then on you can suscribe.

Thanks bro. Exactly what I need.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiboy1116: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
in some aspect like longer lasting battery(due to HD resolution), triple port(sim+sim+sdcard) unlike note 7 that is hybrid port(sim+sdcard or sim+sim)
yea I just checked , redmi7 has a better battery , but n7 is better overall .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiboy1116: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
franzis:
25k abiii
if I sell am for u 25k u go gree collect am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by franzis(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
if I sell am for u 25k u go gree collect am?
i go over gree collect self
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tbillz(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Please which Gcam will work for my Redmi 5plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Tbillz:
Please which Gcam will work for my Redmi 5plus
Have you enabled cam2Api?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dellaziz(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Who has redmi 7 new or used available within Lagos, ib or abk?

Or any used xiaomi phone that's not more than 30k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Mizik7:
how did u change the navigation bar
download from theme store white light2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Guys.
Police are asking for receipt of stolen device. embarassed

Can the Receipt of Post office collection serve as receipt?
Urgent help please!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Elxandre:
Guys. Police are asking for receipt of stolen device. embarassed
Can the Receipt of Post office collection serve as receipt? Urgent help please!
suffer the fone name and price is on it its good to go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
iamNegro:
Someone should help me out nau with the battery display stuff now. Any help will be appreciated. My battery icon does not change in the event of any change in theme. This was not the case before, I noticed this of recent. I like to customize my phone and all, even though it is little...it is disturbing me

cry cry
not all themes changes the ba3 icon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingsaeedibn: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Fanboy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
After buying the new Airtel sim, can someone still migrate to Airtel smarttrybe cause of the night plan, and still be getting the double data and bonuses?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
capitalJ:
K20 pro arrived earlier than expected. thanks to Noobody..., correct business man, fast delivery, good customer relation. Keep it up �

So much Thanks for the amazing feedback,it was a great pleasure to serve,
All thanks to God for the successful deal,.

Enjoy your 8gb ram beast to the fullest,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
drjprince:
My people my people I have been using the k20 pro for a day plus and I will start by saying its awesome its the biggest tech leap I have ever taken coming from transsision holdings company to be precise infinix
Starting up with the design of the phone its really cool got the carbon black color but the other colours are spectacular the all screen almost bezelless display is an excellent thing make the phone looking extremely premium, very premium with a glass body design back and front with corning glass protection
Display:Its a 6.39 super Amoled display, its the all loved Amoled display really punchy colors, it has an almost bezelless display with a good watching out for screen to body ratio with no notch whatsoever
Performance :it is housing Qualcomm latest and greatest snapdragon 855 built on the 7nm process with CPU clocked at 2.84ghz, and the adreno GPU can't forget that I will drop a picture of the benchmark I got after running antutu for 3 time its huge, its performance can match all flagship device and even outsmart some gaming in this so excellent handles the pubg like its a kid it also has the graphene cooling system
Battery life:sometimes grin grin this is were flagship devices kinda make me feel too much is paid but this is a king with the whooping QC 4+ at 27watts support although 18watts charger comes in the box still very fast to juice up a 4000mah battery I enjoy this device will drop some screenshots
Camera:this where I thought I would have seen compromises well it still wonderful in this aspect with 3 rear cameras one 48mp sony sensor, 13mp ultra wide and the 8mp telephoto its freaking Saturday I will drop some shot
Never forget the overkill gcam cool shocked shocked with 20mp front cam super nice pop of selfie for the ladies if you know you know
Adds on:You get a cool miui software interface you can't forget miui give to you, plus the game turbo oboy I am just blown out, it also houses the traditional headphone jack too cool for a flagship grin grin grin, another plus is download speed the snapdragon 855 is the most powerful chip as for date so what did I expect
Price: got mine for about $430 dollars which is the range of 150, 000nairia through a merchant Noobody(legit)

More reviews coming

Amazing review,

Abeg make una contribute on my gofundme/noobody account,so i go fit afford this sleek beast ooo embarassed

Thanks fam grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Typo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
omoadeleye:
After buying the new Airtel sim, can someone still migrate to Airtel smarttrybe cause of the night plan, and still be getting the double data and bonuses?
No! Once you opt out of the plan, that's all. All bonuses will be cleared and you c6an opt in; just get another SIM for trybe.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
genius43:
Protein0 I see you peeping
Lolll cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Elxandre:
Guys.
Police are asking for receipt of stolen device. embarassed

Can the Receipt of Post office collection serve as receipt?
Urgent help please!
. Not sure but you can go to your AliExpress webpage and print the order details of your item. See attached.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5374) (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kindredspirit(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.