Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9052192 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) ... (9305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2019
Jollof123:

Redmi 7 is better ...

But ladies like good camera phone. I was facing this few days ago but I later buy RN7 3,32gig from jumia@52k for my wife. Goog camera, design and battery.

Yes and it even supports quick tile charging

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Hehehehhehe
GrandMufti:

Yes and it even supports quick tile charging
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=lordprogress post=82394674]My redmi note 7 dun finally show after aliexpress wan kill me with waiting 1month plus but its okay perfect condition.
Time for PUBG o but nobody to send am for me o angry[/quoteddid you pay taxes? ]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
lordprogress:
My redmi note 7 dun finally show after aliexpress wan kill me with waiting 1month plus but its okay perfect condition.
Time for PUBG o but nobody to send am for me o angry
did you pay taxes/Custom fee?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2019
lordprogress:
My redmi note 7 dun finally show after aliexpress wan kill me with waiting 1month plus but its okay perfect condition.
Time for PUBG o but nobody to send am for me o angry
Download it, 2gb can't kill
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2019
bigdot1759:
Please what's the important of bootloader or rooting
It's not important
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2019
tshabalala:
It took 14 days and unpaid just 1k to pick it up
DHL?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
FluidQueen:
DHL?
Apparently, not. Don't try DHL o if you're not ready to pay NCS duty.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
please guys i need professional help right now ..am about to derail the thread..am in a dilemma right now.. its regarding a laptop i repaired and am not happy with the way it went
ok i spent over 30k just to repair it ..i know that can get me a uk used laptop .. thought i was repairing it with just 5k at first untill we started encountering problems that amounted to 30k (changed the mother board ba3 and hard disk 320gb) right now i dont knw if i can put it up for sale that's if i can sell it more than the initial amount spent on repairing it maybe 40k or so ..... or i should just used it like that its a HP PAVILION DV2000 please i need ur assistance or direct me to the right thread
Fibonacci
genius34 genius43
acekid
and evrybody else that i failed to mention
thankyou
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kaymical(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Can someone pls help me out with this selection of phones....I just want an honest reply......MI A3, Redmi note 8, redmi note 7 or note 7 pro, mi cc9 mi k20 mi 9T.....I just want the best in terms of camera, specs and battery life.....am budgeting like 80k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jollof123: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Finally, Xiaomi moved me after mi8....I love the specs on Redmi k20 pro premium...the specs blow my mind ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2019
vickthorious:
please guys i need professional help right now ..am about to derail the thread..am in a dilemma right now.. its regarding a laptop i repaired and am not happy with the way it went
ok i spent over 30k just to repair it ..i know that can get me a uk used laptop .. thought i was repairing it with just 5k at first untill we started encountering problems that amounted to 30k (changed the mother board ba3 and hard disk 320gb) right now i dont knw if i can put it up for sale that's if i can sell it more than the initial amount spent on repairing it maybe 40k or so ..... or i should just used it like that its a HP PAVILION DV2000 please i need ur assistance or direct me to the right thread
Fibonacci
genius34 genius43
acekid
thankyou

Sell it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Sell it
Boss do you hve an idea of how much it can go??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2019
vickthorious:
Fib.onacci
gen.ius34 gen.ius43
ac.ekid
thankyou
If neatly done, you can sell it well or trade it with a new one (you'll need to add cash)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
kaymical:
Can someone pls help me out with this selection of phones....I just want an honest reply......MI A3, Redmi note 8, redmi note 7 or note 7 pro, mi cc9 mi k20 mi 9T.....I just want the best in terms of camera, specs and battery life.....am budgeting like 80k

Remove mi 9T and probably mi cc9 from your list as they are above 80k. Mi A3 if you love stock Android or note 7 pro if you want miui.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2019
vickthorious:

I really don't know much about after sales for laptop, am sure you will get better counsel from knowledgeable people on here soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kaymical(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Remove mi 9T and probably mi cc9 from your list as they are above 80k. Mi A3 if you love stock Android or note 7 pro if you want miui.
pls what is it about stock android, I don't really understand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kaymical(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jollof123:
Finally, Xiaomi moved me after mi8....I love the specs on Redmi k20 pro premium...the specs blow my mind ooo
I love it too but just too costly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
kaymical:
pls what is it about stock android, I don't really understand
Then just focus on miui, stock android is not for everyone some say its boring, others like it. But you need to have used it to like it or not like it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kaymical(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
IKON360:

Then just focus on miui, stock android is not for everyone some say its boring, others like it. But you need to have used it to like it or not like it
I mean I don't understand the meaning of what stock android means....what's the difference btw stock android and miui?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickthorious:
Fibonacci
genius34 genius43
acekid
thankyou

Sell it. Left for me when a laptop gets to board problem I sell it in parts. Motherboard changing is usually 50/50
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Boboswae:
who has redmi airdots in ph
Chat me up on watsapp. Available in pH 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickthorious:

Boss do you hve an idea of how much it can go??

Depends on your bargaining skills. Just don't appear desperate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
To a large extent i agree with you
KngGezy:

I think i can sense something wrong with this comment. Fast chargers, wireless chargers and reverse wireless charging are the bomb.
Battery life is the base of every phone. It is like the foundation on which a house is built. And not having a foundation or having a weak foundation will lead to collapse. Or rather in this case serious stress and time wastage. A good battery life and fast recharge time goes pari pasu (together)
As a business man you cant be carrying 40000 powerbank all around. When you can just plug or drop your phone for 30 minutes and its ready to take you another 2days. It is agonizing and a complete waste of time to leave your phone for more than 2hours to charge on a spot. Or to be carrying heavy power banks all over with a supposingly premium phone.
In conclusion it is vital infact the lesser the charging time the better. Infact i will drop every function even an ir blaster on a phone in exchange for fast processor, large memory, amoled screen , great battery life and a ultra fast charging system.

I dont think it will be detrimental to the battery life of any phone. Because before going into mass production they must have tested it. I stand to be corrected tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurllybally(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okay, na how much? Let's chat on Whatsapp

Ifedith:

Yep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Na so.. grin

Someone else can equally quote me and repeat same words

The circle continues
I'm sure you might feel differently when after saying how you feel about an issue that is been debated on and someone tells you that you are speaking plenty english.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
maclawrence02:

I'm sure you might feel differently when after saying how you feel about an issue that is been debated on and someone tells you that you are speaking plenty english.

Las Las everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pat077: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

what's the difference between the stock android and the miui
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Las Las everyone is entitled to their opinion
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
jboixxx:

If neatly done, you can sell it well or trade it with a new one (you'll need to add cash)
ok it not really neat sha
have an idea of how I can sell it?? or how the trading fr another goes .. enlighten me pls thenk yu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I really don't know much about after sales for laptop, am sure you will get better counsel from knowledgeable people on here soon.
ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
genius43:

Sell it. Left for me when a laptop gets to board problem I sell it in parts. Motherboard changing is usually 50/50
ok .. shud i jus go to computer village fr the sells or u knw someone dat deals in that line?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) (5909) (5910) (5911) ... (9305) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.