Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,121 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9137768 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2019
paradigmshift:

Money go always come...
Next year everywhere stew by God's grace. Next year u go use sony, no fear
. I dey your back cos you need to bang girls with that light o, e too sweet grin
Hahahahaha That's my G.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lmao. The bass of my earpiece no be here. The original AKG earpiece from Samsung. Got it $99 few years ago.

If you observed, I set it at bass and treble so the bass won't be much. Plus, I also used the headphone and audio effect to reduce to effect of the bass. Guess you didn't think of that self.

The treble is relatively low compared to the bass. The equalizer is even a bass setup.

Verdict: You're a bass addict! tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2019
hi guys.. sorry for derailing..

please can someone recommend a flip phone with good battery and design. i tried searching but all i see are Samsung.. i don't really like Samsung..

so if you know of any affordable flip phone with a better ba3,,please kindly share a link or phone model....

thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:

P.S. Poweramp no even reach ViperFX for audio.. That one na god of sound
Actually Viper and Dolby nr b music player, na sound enhancement mods dem b, u fit use any music player along with dem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Poshguy2(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Reddington:

Hmm. The highest my battery has ever gone down overnight is 2%, and it happens occasionally.

Before it goes down maximum of 3%, but now minimum of 10%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2019
paradigmshift:

It's lovely because it has a 360 degree sound. It's expensive because it's waterproof, dust proof , etc. When it comes to bass, you can compare it with sony or jbl lol. I bought my xb31 when it came it newly and it was about 180 Euro then but now cheap. Xb31 has waterproof, shock proof, sand proof etc. Those people looking for cheap speakers or calling 69$ exorbitant ain't looking for good sound. You can't compare the sound with that price difference.

How much is the Sony XB31 now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Meklex:
My mi 9t just drained from 58% to 9% overnight. Any fix abeg. My WiFi scanning is off.

MIUI 11 ba?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Meklex:
My mi 9t just drained from 58% to 9% overnight. Any fix abeg. My WiFi scanning is off.

Same on my Mi 9t. I have noticed it two nights in a row

I left my battery at 43% and met it at 1% yesterday morning

I left my battery at 100% when I wanted to sleep last night and I met it at 61% this morning

WTF is going on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

All these music players una dey list, dey show lyrics?
Stellio does.. Poweramp doesn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Donkelzy:

Thank you very much I've finally updated to miui 11 but I can't find these features ambient display, changing 4g to LTE, to input password before you turn off phone and many more
If ur fone no be Amoled, no ambient display
4G is LTE
Password thing: That one na custom miui roms get am not stock rom.. Its not an miui 11 feature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Donkelzy:

Bros abeg how did you change your 4g icon to LTE
Flash custom rom if u want that.. But it's just an icon, no difference in anything else

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2019
bazkid24:

Same on my Mi 9t. I have noticed it two nights in a row

I left my battery at 43% and met it at 1% yesterday morning

I left my battery at 100% when I wanted to sleep last night and I met it at 61% this morning

WTF is going on
Mine is an exception, 2/3% loss overnight and nothing more. I did a full rom upgrade on EEA not OTA though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2019
parksg:
No... All viewed status are automatically downloaded and are available for 24hrs in your system file manager. Follow the arrows in the attached. Clicking the download icon on the last image saves them to your gallery.
Apologies for the late reply
Good evening
Please name of your theme nd are u on China or Global rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
MIUI TIP

So u know how sometimes someone wants u to Hotspot them and u know say their fone might want to finish yr data with auto update and all sorts of rubbish the owner wants to do without self control like say na im sub for u grin grin

Well u can restrict how many MB anybody on yr Hotspot network can use and even limit how many people can connect to your Hotspot at a time.. This way u can freely dash dem 50mb (or whatever mb yr heart desires) from yr data and once they exceed the allotted data, ya hotspot will automatically switch off and kick everybody off wink

No more yaf finish my data cos of my small kindness angry

Simply goto your Hotspot settings located at Settings/Portable Hotspot and choose One-time Data Limit

Choose the size of MB u want them to use, I use 50mb cos m not yr fada undecided, the also choose Turn off and notify under when exceeded

Now feel free to be Mr. Nice guy with no repercussions smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Mi 9T while I would say download full ROM and re-install.

If you are on version 11.0.1 link below

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.1.0.PFJMIXM/miui_DAVINCIGlobal_V11.0.1.0.PFJMIXM_de37c81233_9.0.zip

But you can tryout some fixes on your own.

1. Rebooting your device (Courtesy Mi Community)

2. Check out the workaround on the link below you might be lucky.
https://piunikaweb.com/2019/11/02/mi-9t-miui-11-battery-drain-workaround/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:
Flash custom rom if u want that.. But it's just an icon, no difference in anything else

What custom ROM are you on bro??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Any best deal on AliExpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:
MIUI TIP

So u know how sometimes someone wants u to Hotspot them and u know say their fone might want to finish yr data with auto update and all sorts of rubbish the owner wants to do without self control like say na im sub for u grin grin

Well u can restrict how many MB anybody on yr Hotspot network can use and even limit how many people can connect to your Hotspot at a time.. This way u can freely dash dem 50mb (or whatever mb yr heart desires) from yr data and once they exceed the allotted data, ya hotspot will automatically switch off and kick everybody off wink

No more yaf finish my data cos of my small kindness angry

Simply goto your Hotspot settings located at Settings/Portable Hotspot and choose One-time Data Limit

Choose the size of MB u want them to use, I use 50mb cos m not yr fada undecided, the also choose Turn off and notify under when exceeded

Now feel free to be Mr. Nice guy with no repercussions smiley

Haha! Done. Make person no suck me finish.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suonerie(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
okikiosibodu:

The default music player on my RN7 can do it. But I know of pc softwares for this.... Format factory
A blog that allows uploading free ringtones to attention: https://suonerietelefono.com/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2019
if you're buying items worth 54k on AliExpress and you have no trust issues, holla at me for a coupon of 5000. Expires tomorrow. First come, first served.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2019
kallmemrB:
it's easy.. Just create a folder in your file manager as Google Camera, then open that folder the create another subfolder as Config7 and copy what u downloaded into config7 folder..

Than you open the camera and click the here
The space between shutter button and last picture taken?

Also, which of the file should I download ftom Redmi Note 7 configs?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Is this of any use?
Can I buy it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
xoftxoul:

At the mouth of two or three witnesses......
I think this Poweramp must be the real deal.
I'll get it.
I'm a fan of good quality sounds
I did read that there's someone who was generous about sharing until they made him "ungenerous"
Should you consider giving a second chance.... I'm here. *Smiles*

That was me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Osyxcel:

The treble is relatively low compared to the bass. The equalizer is even a bass setup.

Verdict: You're a bass addict! tongue

Lol. You are right sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2019
yak:
Is this of any use?
Can I buy it?
Run run run
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Pls for those using the mi 9t or mi 9t pro, does it come with infrared, I mean can it be used as a remote for tv, Ac and stuff??

Urgent answer needed biko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2019
adekayo1234:
Pls for those using the mi 9t or mi 9t pro, does it come with infrared, I mean can it be used as a remote for tv, Ac and stuff??

Urgent answer needed biko

Nope they don't.

If IR blaster is important to you Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Mi 9 lite. As usual there is compromises on all sides so check well and pick wisely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adekayo1234(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2019
genius43:

Nope they don't

Can't believe they removed something as important as these from an almost perfect phone embarassed
Thanks for the quick response

I might go for mi 9 lite, any user on this forum??
Pls I'll need firsthand review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2019
EseAbed:
That mumu boy don make me forget the appreciation post wey I bn wan make..

Abeg make those bosses wey suggest the SDMaid Pro come collect their 3 bottles of small stout abeg.. Una help don even lead me to this site where I can download Unlocked versions of paid apps e.g Poweramp, blackplayer e.t.c.. I dunno if there are any cons about it sha but all in all, the site gooood! The SDMaid Pro bam die! Una too much jare
What site is that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2019
genius43:

How much is the Sony XB31 now

i have no idea now cos i bought mine brand new..
you can check sony website, amazon, ebay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6226) (6227) (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ewerex(m), callydon(m), Okikiola914(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.