Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9133401 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) ... (9312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kallmerb:
Yes... The k750, w850,k800 and co
The k750 then, we dey pray make person nr pick call when we hear the sweet sound of the ringtonesgrin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwajesus12(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please I need Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro tempered glass 9d.. location is Anambra
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mckandre:
Shey na memorylane una want,well this is mine. angry
my first mobile phone was the Motorola f3, God ! i loved this phone,its uniqueness was miles from any phone i ve placed my hands on. i didn't care about what people say about it having a face of a calculator nd its audible voice (yea u heard that right,the phone can actually speak.lol), i enjoyed the scrutiny that came along with the phone,whoever that lays eyes on it would think its some kind of alien machine due to it sleek portability cheesy but on operation next thing t will be to laughout loud "omoh na calculator be this o" will be the next utterance and to add salt to everything it can speak the local dialect fleuntly igbo,Yoruba...dem grin. Maybe thats what the pson that stole it actually thought he had in his possession when i pleaded with him to release it to me but if i had known twill end in a wild goose chase,i wouldn't have bordered myself but i stll tried my best, on getting to the designated point of collection i called him to find out were his actual location was, only for me to hear a girls voice probably his girlfriend telling me he has travelled living the device behind,kuku kill me now! angry cry i went home exhausted nd broken. Well to cut the long story short i was later compensated with nokia 1209 some months later, but still the love for my beloved lost motorola F3 still lingers on. grin
Lmao, this talking calculator (motorola). I used this shit back then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gptech:

I immediately hated the Sendo X the moment I saw the Sony Ericsson k700, the phone too disgrace the Sendo X, display quality, speed, sound quality, etc, everybody just dey wonder for the small machine.

K700 then was huge but the volume of the E1000 attracted me then. The Sendo X was a huge mistake
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gptech:

The k750 then, we dey pray make person nr pick call when we hear the sweet sound of the ringtonesgrin.

Polyphonic ringtones. Sweet sounds back then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shegun010:
A friend of mine is confused on which device to get? The Redmi Note 7 Pro or the Samsung A50. Which should be picked and why please, from your own perspective.
Tell your friend to Google search "Samsung a50 vs Xiaomi Redmi note 7 pro" some sites help with side to side comparison for devices, which can guide one on making a choice based on one's preferences. GSM arena and gadgets shows, among other sites, help with this
GSM Arena
Gadget Show

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thayay:
I thought so cuz I've not really tested the anker fully then.
Bro, forget those werey speakers oo. I took it to someone who specializes in repairing it,but couldn't get a solution to it..... It started with charging problem, then went off totally few days after fixing the charging issue without any solution grin

I for say. Anker no suppose fall hand like that na.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gptech:
My love for Sony Ericsson then, so las las this phone die late last year cheesy. Until its death I use am oppress people in the days of the Nokia 2700 and express music. The display be like FHD for where those Nokia yeye java and many symbian phones dey those ones blike 360p displays. If you like get a feel, the display blike the Nokia N95 display, battery lasts longer than the Nokia Xpress music phones, then the camera na killer, oppress everything around even the blackberry bold 2/4 nr fit meet up, na the bold 5 eventually catch up and beat am for some situations. If dem nr tell you, you nr go even know say this phone get camera (slide up mechanism wen Android don bring back cheesy). The only cons for this phone and other Sony Ericsson phones then na their yeye proprietary charging/earpiece port plus the use of M2 memory card instead of the popular micro SD card.

Bros, my 5800 XpressMusic was like the best phone ever made. Bought that phone close to 60K at slot back then. Can we say mobile phones are getting cheaper
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Do you all remember this phone? The famous Nokia 2626. grin grin grin. The screen resolution is 128*128. Should you mistakenly download a game with 240*320 resolution, the screen will only display a tiny portion of the game. Games from waptrick, sefan and gambitwap works best on the phone. cheesy Those days of real football, splinter cell, and the likes

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bigdocemo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
sureteeboy:
Do you all remember this phone? The famous Nokia 2626. grin grin grin. The screen resolution is 128*128. Should you mistakenly download a game with 240*320 resolution, the screen will only display a tiny portion of the game. Games from waptrick, sefan and gambitwap works best on the phone. cheesy Those days of real football, splinter cell, and the likes
I could vividly remember the red button cheat

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
shosky1794:

Bros, my 5800 XpressMusic was like the best phone ever made. Bought that phone close to 60K at slot back then. Can we say mobile phones are getting cheaper
Phone looked great at first sight as at 2010, later hated it, the touch responsiveness was weak. Meanwhile, this phone give my friend sleepless night sha, naim dream phone that year, the guy was embarrassed a bit with himself when he later got a hold of the phone, didn't meet his expectations because he already used a Blackberry Storm grin. Indeed phones are getting cheaper, thanks to competition.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bigdocemo:

I could vividly remember the red button cheat
You'll press the red button when the thing shows processing data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ErnyyBobo: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Big thanks to BlackArab for coming through on this one...

I sight you too gidieberry

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
sureteeboy:

I bought this phone 2008, it could only take two MP3 songs from waptrick at the expense of games. My ringtone then was "No Air"

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BlackArab(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
ErnyyBobo:
Big thanks to BlackArab for coming through on this one...

I sight you too gidieberry
You are welcome sir. Your patronage is highly appreciated.

To gidieberry, thanks for the recommendation partner.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
emperordachris:
My two months used Xiaomi Mi A3 4/64gb is up for sale...
Got stuff to sort out with money.
Price 65k
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
sureteeboy:
You'll press the red button when the thing shows processing data

lab handler opera,%2f @ trick, mopera, just like yesterday...bolt browser was my favourite

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
How to deactivate the stupid nonsense sim activation..

50 naira deducted..

Nonsense ni xiaomi n bami try fa..

Oooooooh..
Make una tell me how to deactivate the nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
samyd1:

lab handler opera,%2f @ trick, mopera, just like yesterday...bolt browser was my favourite

You sabi awuf....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Enough of all this old school phone palava

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is finished

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Destol090: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
I want to buy xiaomi redmi note 8 4/128gb.

Who has for sale?

N.B: Not used phone oh

Please recommend genuine monikers that sells on this thread.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Destol090 post=85330338]I want to buy xiaomi redmi note 8 4/128gb.

Who has for sale?

N.B: Not used phone oh

Please recommend genuine monikers that sells on this thread.

Thanks in anticipation [/quote

Maceybayland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
genius43:

I bought this phone 2008, it could only take two MP3 songs from waptrick at the expense of games. My ringtone then was "No Air"
Lol... I took the phone to school back then. I created my Nairaland account with it. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gptech:

Around k750 was a phone for young rich elite then,I could remember my friends that were Yahoo Yahoo then in 2005-06 used this machine they bought it something 50k to 70k then. I have used most of this phones back then ,from 2005-2010. I am even thinking of buying one of this Sony Ericsson phones from alliexpress soonest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Functionoftime(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
sureteeboy:
I swear. I use real football scatter that phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HisExcellence(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good day guys, I just join Xioami Family, gotten myself Redmi Note 8 Pro today contesting to our one and only Mother (fibonacci2526) May God continue to Bless and enriching her.

Please Am having issues with my phone, though have updated my phone to MIUI 11 am having a poor SOT on my phone. Have used for 3hrs 27mins and the battery drop from 100% to 73%.

Also Data Connectivity issue, the connection is just showing ON & OFF, if it display 4g now within 30sec it will disappear again. As am typing this I have to connect it with WiFi as I was forced to remove sim back to my iPhone.

Also the touch light at back of the phone is not bright at all, even my small NOKIA touch light is brighter than the touch light.

Please any solution to this?

CC; Gptech, Genius43, BlackArab, jboixxx, Macbeyland, noobody, optimised And others.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
dasphinx1:

You mean this phone? My ever reliable trap phone grin grin Still in use and kicking.... Got a thing for alphanumeric keypads, the clicky feeling wink
Nokia 6020, I love this phone dearly, I bought it 12k then in Ilorin, can't even remember the year, It was so hard for me to let go of the phone then, with it, I peruse Nairaland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Una dn chop belleful no see wetin to post, na throw back una come table.. inside life eh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
paradigmshift:
Una dn chop belleful no see wetin to post, na throw back una come table.. inside life eh
Oya throwfuture

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jessewhyte:
It is finished

Is the K30 available in stores now?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deuzgreat: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mckandre:
do u need us to tell u to go to a reliable phone repairer before u know what to do ? undecided
U should be smarter than this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) ... (9312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.